Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Gla30

Chatty Member
I thought Sammi wasn’t going to do the balloons like everyone else because she needs to be different 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6

cup cake

Ohh so glamis has been on saying she’s found out who 2 of the “ trolls “ were & it’s family !! Drama 😂😂😂

• Haha

Dollylollipop

She really does need to stop filming while driving. Imagine someone she knew got into an accident and the other driver was on their phone, she’d be the first one to hop on to Instagram and do a story calling the guy and idiot and saying they shouldn’t be filming and driving. I don’t give a fuck if she thinks she’s Erchie now that she’s got a few followers on insta, driving and using your phone isn’t big and it isn’t clever. It’s pathetic that these morons seem to think their viewers can’t wait until she’s at home SAFE to do a story. Or is it just the fact that she can’t help but showing off the new ‘motor’ or the courtesy car. People like her just think they’re above the law. Everyone else on the road has to obey the rules and pay attention to what they’re doing but she doesn’t. Hope she gets stopped by the popo one day and gets a hefty fine rammed up her arse. No doubt paid for by fuckin Brian
Least we won’t be subjected to her latest purchases that she strategically places beside the Audi steering wheel anymore 🙄 it’s only an Audi fs and not even hers, it’s, or should I say was, her man’s car

• Haha

ohwell123

That wee dog looks awful now she obviously isn’t taking care of his coat! He is totally scalped because of her not brushing him! No wonder the dog is highly strung !!! The full house is 😂
Ano hes got a short back n sides 😂😂😂 looks like hes no ears poor things look at him as a wee fluffy pup when she got him and look at him now it’s terrible shes a lazy bastard

There u go stumpy fingers spent atleast another £50 on bath bombs they cbd ones are a tenner each ffs

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 5

Whatsallthis

VIP Member
I haven’t watched her enough to know this so apologies but does she not have a back garden? I am stunned that she dries her washing in her front garden 😳
She does but it apparently doesn’t get the sun. The hot tub is out the front too 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow

Stormi

Finally 🙌🏻 Been waiting sooooo long for this🎉

Looking forward to the emotional acceptance speech at some point today 😂....so aye
Oh I can’t wait ! I getting my Prosecco chilled at the moment to celebrate with her

• Haha

Instainsta

Chatty Member
I cant understand why they don't protect their kids! Stranger danger did they forget all that. Especially wee girls in tight gym gear. Anyone could be watching. I would never film my wains all over Instagram. See the oldest being a right handful with 100% attitude. Got told she is a bully at school. Cos she is Got all the gear and picks on the wains that hasn't. So sad
Remember the boy with special needs was saying stuff on her daughters Instagram and Sammi came on giving it no one give him hassle he has special needs, totally missing the point that could have been anyone and he daughter shouldn’t be doing things like this xx

Whatsallthis

VIP Member
She’ll have an account on here shortly calling everyone out. That’s if she doesn’t already. Poor Bryyyyin is going to have his heed nipped tonight.

• Haha
Hooray for this thread! 😆
Really hope she doesn’t get another dog as poor Alfie isn’t trained and is shouted at constantly. Did you see her the other day encouraging him to growl and snap at her? Stupid anyway but even more stupid when she has young children
I know, buzzing 😂😂😂

Aye she winds him up, it’s dangerous and cruel. I feel so so sorry for him. It’ll be the same as the car situ if he proper snaps at one of them and bites them, she’ll greet about it when she’s 100% to blame. Creates her own storms then cries when it rains. That’s oor Sammi 👍🏽

Ps howling at your DP 😂😂😂😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
You can see a wee bit of your profile pic - just incase you’re fb friends 😜

Why are they always on a journey? A journey is getting the train from Glasgow to Edinburgh not sitting on your phone talking shite 🤦🏼‍♀️
Thanks for the heads up. That would have been messy.🙈

Yes, she left for college and had been off since March because of shielding and her youngest.
She was in and out of the shops constantly..shielding my arse!

Last edited:

Badaboom

VIP Member
Sammi needs to watch out. A few days ago she was so desperate to show something she had bought she also showed her name and address, to all of her ten thousand followers. Now she is driving down the road making videos. I wouldn’t report her but one of her other thousands of followers might. She is reckless on many levels.
7A7DACAF-0C90-45DF-9A91-756B16A77978.jpeg

• Wow

ohwell123

Poor dug, no wonder he's always trying to bite her
Id bite her anaw if a was her dug😂 she annoys him constantly even when she was slebbering about how her 10k live is gonna be amazing 🤨 She wound him up wont be that if her wean or briannnnn gets bit 😂

• Haha

Whatsallthis

VIP Member
She really does need to stop filming while driving. Imagine someone she knew got into an accident and the other driver was on their phone, she’d be the first one to hop on to Instagram and do a story calling the guy and idiot and saying they shouldn’t be filming and driving. I don’t give a fuck if she thinks she’s Erchie now that she’s got a few followers on insta, driving and using your phone isn’t big and it isn’t clever. It’s pathetic that these morons seem to think their viewers can’t wait until she’s at home SAFE to do a story. Or is it just the fact that she can’t help but showing off the new ‘motor’ or the courtesy car. People like her just think they’re above the law. Everyone else on the road has to obey the rules and pay attention to what they’re doing but she doesn’t. Hope she gets stopped by the popo one day and gets a hefty fine rammed up her arse. No doubt paid for by fuckin Brian
Big Mamma is another one that does this. Films her drive to work. Even filmed the other morning with the boy in the car and doing the Clyde 1 quiz live 🤦🏼‍♀️ Just bloody concentrate on the road.

BespokeBiatch

VIP Member
Yaaaassss! The day has finally come 👏🏻 Our favourite wee stumpy fingered, vape Queen has hit 10k. Sho, aye. BUT, no time to hang arooont readin’ oan heeyur aw day coz ah’ve goat ah fahl day ah coalidge, then ah’m gettin’ tore in, an’ ah mean tore in, tae iss hoose. BUT, first ah’m gonnae clap mah dug fur hoors oan end whilst googlin’ aw ma symptoms. BUT, Bryyyin’z bin oan eh phone err askin’ aboot moaturs - see me, see ma moatur, it’z doost makin’ me exhaustit - ah hink ah kin feel ma pleuriseeeeeee comin’ oan. Needty jump tae the chemist the noo - BOING!!!!!
Nahhhhh 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

stumpy fingered vape queen I am dead 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha