Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
What are these folk on? The amount of fuss they make over fuck all. The amount of balloons to celebrate 10 thousand strangers nosing at your life on insta 🙄 absolutely pathetic. She is queen ned. Absolutely excruciating watching her pisss money away on crap. I doubt the college will last because she cant seem to commit to anything. I cant get over how much she exposes of her life on insta it's so alarming to me how little privacy those kids have.
I cant understand why they don't protect their kids! Stranger danger did they forget all that. Especially wee girls in tight gym gear. Anyone could be watching. I would never film my wains all over Instagram. See the oldest being a right handful with 100% attitude. Got told she is a bully at school. Cos she is Got all the gear and picks on the wains that hasn't. So sad

• Sad
Reactions: 6

WookieCookie

She's a fuckin belter.............. sho aye .

I just cant get over the amount of money she wastes if I was her man Brryyyyan I'd fucking reel her right in.

• Haha

Cagayu

VIP Member
Her mum died last year and she got insurance payout she was going to buy a 4 bed detached house ,but seem like she has squandered it all on shite ...so aye ..can’t wait to see how she celebrates 10k she did say it was going to be different cos she does want to do the same as everyone else ...bit of a kick in the nuts for her fake friends who have already reached it and did the same as everyone else ...she really does think she’s something...aye a pure wee Ned 😂😂😂
Probably all those bath bombs. Money down the drain.... literally

• Haha

BananaClub

Chatty Member
Some dog do get tear stains and it’s nothing to do with underline health conditions , it’s just lack of brushing and combing the gunk out there eyes ..his breed usually look lovely and clean and fluffy ...the poor soul looks like hes been scalped ..lazy dog owner

Soyeahermyeah

Shes never ever fucking happy, always got something to moan about! Her fella must hate living with her greeting face

• Haha

Badaboom

VIP Member
Why do all these Glaswegian home accounts make out like they have the busiest, most hectic lives known to man when they actually just do the same mundane shit we all do?
Drop the kids off at dancing.
Do a food shop.
Walk the dog.
Do a bit of cleaning.
“Oh ma Gowd am sho knackered, it’s jast bin nowan stop tha day”. Oh has it hen? Well thank fuck you managed to somehow find half an hour spare to come on Instagram and tell us all about it 🥱🥱🥱
Her youngest is four, I think. She said she was in nursery 8am until 5.30pm which seems a long time for state nursery presume she’s has a special deal so she can attend college. So she mustn’t see her much during the week. You would think you would want to spend time with her at the weekend but instead she puts her in the car and drives her to all different shops looking for fabric softener because she idolises a millionaire sales woman on insta. It’s all a bit sad really.

She could have spent some quality one on one time with her while her older daughter was at dancing. She could have ‘jumped up the shops’ during the week instead of spending so much time looking at ‘motors‘ so she could spend some meaningful time with her kids. To her quality time with them seems to either be buying sugary desserts and slushes or buying expensive toys from Smyths.

Stormi

Omg what a way to start the weekend! This is just fantastic 😂😂😂 I think this will be the best thread on here! She will be organising her balloons for the special occasion!!!! So aye!!! Brian might get a treat to his nuts the night too 😂

• Haha

Goldieoldie

This is going to be my favorite thread as she just gives us so much entertainment 😂😂

can’t believe she has tagged hinch as a online friend. I don’t know if I think it is so funny or so sad as she clearly has no friends xx

• Haha

ohwell123

1. Her blokes and electrician. What electrician do you know that’s on that kind of money hen? That can fund the house and her diabolical shopping habits?! Cos I’d become one myself. Also never know electricians to work in Sweden every month 🤔🤔🤔
2. Her fuckin ma coming over like she does is just strange. ‘My ma comes and does my washing’ clearly her ma can’t let go, doesnt she work like?!
3. People tagging saying they love her account and it’s the same daily. 1, makes and sprays the bed 2, picks and sprays her outfit 3, mirror outfit boomerang 4, tv and snacks 4, gousto tea
4. ‘I took a year out after uni so I can find the job of dreams’ you mean your a work shy lazy and who sponges off ya man. Clearly thinks she’s too good to get a temp job in aldi 🙄

she put up the assumptions and a few said she looks stuck up etc and she was so defensive that she was sooo lovely.
I’ve never known someone come across as so bitchy and snobby in a first impression in my life 😂 I could be completely wrong but she needs to change the way she acts as she doesn’t come across very friendly and I’ve never been wrong about a persons character 😂

all I can say is she must suck like a dyson for her bloke to fund her lifestyle - wonder what he gets upto in Sweden 😂

there, I said it, it’s out 😂
Agree with everything 😂😂

• Haha

Soyeahermyeah

She really does need to stop filming while driving. Imagine someone she knew got into an accident and the other driver was on their phone, she’d be the first one to hop on to Instagram and do a story calling the guy and idiot and saying they shouldn’t be filming and driving. I don’t give a fuck if she thinks she’s Erchie now that she’s got a few followers on insta, driving and using your phone isn’t big and it isn’t clever. It’s pathetic that these morons seem to think their viewers can’t wait until she’s at home SAFE to do a story. Or is it just the fact that she can’t help but showing off the new ‘motor’ or the courtesy car. People like her just think they’re above the law. Everyone else on the road has to obey the rules and pay attention to what they’re doing but she doesn’t. Hope she gets stopped by the popo one day and gets a hefty fine rammed up her arse. No doubt paid for by fuckin Brian
She would be like.. dont you know who i am.. you've probably seen me on the insta,I'm a big deal

• Haha
  • Sick

twilightgarden

VIP Member
I shuddered when she said about speaking to Alfie’s breeders about getting another one. She can’t even look after him right! That wee soul doesn’t know whether he’s coming or going at times the way she shouts at and treats him. But aye, throw him a 1st birthday party. I’m sure throwing a party hat on him will show everyone on the gram that she’s a top dog maw!
Hooray for this thread! 😆
Really hope she doesn’t get another dog as poor Alfie isn’t trained and is shouted at constantly. Did you see her the other day encouraging him to growl and snap at her? Stupid anyway but even more stupid when she has young children

• Sad

ohwell123

The time she pulled out a receipt for bath bombs that cost £100 as an error...this girl is 100% pure fanny /ned
Jesus Christ we all hide delivery for our boyfriend but ffs if i spent 100 /170!on bath bombs to literally go down the drain I think he would leave me and say iv officially cracked 😂😂😂😂 i hate that dug tbh she thinks he playing showing his teeth he’s actually showin aggression but shes too stupid to notice wont be that when he bites one of them sore! And my kids has excema really bad i dont let her have bathbombs because her skin just goes on fire ! Her wee girl obviously has bad skin & shes throwin her in a bath with all these highly scented bath bombs its a fkn joke no wonder the weans in agony another moan of hers👀 dugs birthday he sniffed that biscuit n she cut the story aff😂 x

Some dog do get tear stains and it’s nothing to do with underline health conditions , it’s just lack of brushing and combing the gunk out there eyes ..his breed usually look lovely and clean and fluffy ...the poor soul looks like hes been scalped ..lazy dog owner
Yeah my wee shihtzu get tear stains i buy wipes off amazon and regularly flush his wee eyes so they dont get like that and the dogs got a short back n sides🤦🏼‍♀️ coz she dont groom him i bath mine every 2 weeks brush and spray with his Condition spray and he is never matted if the dogs matted its not a groomers fault its hers for not looking after him properly she frys my brain

• Heart
  • Haha

Stormi

Ano hes got a short back n sides 😂😂😂 looks like hes no ears poor things look at him as a wee fluffy pup when she got him and look at him now it’s terrible shes a lazy bastard

There u go stumpy fingers spent atleast another £50 on bath bombs they cbd ones are a tenner each ffs
Pmsfl those wee fat fingers 😂😂😂 I know something with the same type of dog and it’s gorgeous with a beautiful coat! She is one lazy fucker ! I know what’s with all these bath bombs a pure waste of money ! She just loves to show off she is buying again! Fanny!

• Haha

cup cake

Happy days now we have a thread on this yin . Not a day goes by that’s she doesn’t spend money on absolute shite !!! Surely her Mum couldn’t have left her that much & if she did then the majority must be gone by now the way she spends !!!