Cleanandgleamit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just donā€™t get this woman, she manically cleans but she misses loads of areas and does a spot clean, she really would be better doing a deep clean weekly.

Reactions: 5
She's an absolute witch! The kids are on school holidays and she's waking them up at 8am to vacuum. Not only that, she's filming Jowan as he's waking up šŸ˜”

Reactions: 9
She's an absolute witch! The kids are on school holidays and she's waking them up at 8am to vacuum. Not only that, she's filming Jowan as he's waking up šŸ˜”
I just came on to comment this! What a god awful horrible lady. 8am in the school holidays & sheā€™s waking him up, stressing over vacuuming. I feel so sorry for him. I would have 0 respect for her so Iā€™m not surprised he acts out for her.
But filming him is even worse! Disgusting

Reactions: 4
Queue all the stories in all the shops... ā€˜canā€™t get that at homeā€™ ā€˜canā€™t get this on the islandā€™ eughhh duck off!

Reactions: 6
Using being nervous for this appointment as a selling tool

" need some orders to take my mind of things"

Just duck off....we all have things to deal with. Stop emotionally playing with your sheep (sorry, followers) to get more sales.

Reactions: 3
If I was Jowan I'd have thrown that bloody hoover down the stairs! What a bloody cheek filming her son while he's half asleep in bed! You really get the impression that it's her way or the high way in that house. Everyone else going on the boat but she's flying of course. She's really winding me up these days. I did get a reply from the ASA re the body shop adverts and they reckon they're dealing with it, I bloody hope so!

Reactions: 8
The thing is, she could order most of this stuff from places like Amazon and Wilkos but sheā€™d rather play the martyr in the hope that people send her stuff!
Totally agree, you would have to be loopy to send a stranger stuff? She doesnā€™t even acknowledge these people either, itā€™s literally a ā€œthank you to the follower who sent me theseā€. She is rotten to the core.

Totally agree, you would have to be loopy to send a stranger stuff? She doesnā€™t even acknowledge these people either, itā€™s literally a ā€œthank you to the follower who sent me theseā€. She is rotten to the core.
Iā€™ve never understood the desire people have to spend a fortune on stuff and send it to a stranger in the internet?!? She knows exactly what sheā€™s doing every time she utters those words or tags companies! Beggy bleep.

So you just break something in the shop and openly put it back on the shelf for someone else to buy unknowingly

Reactions: 7
So you just break something in the shop and openly put it back on the shelf for someone else to buy unknowingly
This actually fills me with rage. She even put the lid back on so the next customer can't see that it's broken, she could have at least left the lid off if she was just going to put it back on the shelf.

Why did she have the lid off anyway? She doesn't need to touch everything. The way she was picking up random stuff in Aldi and flinging it back was driving me mad.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.