Cleanandgleamit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 712359
I mean, does she think this behaviour is funny? Imagine being her child and knowing your mother doesn’t want you around, because essentially that’s what she’s saying. Fucks sake, they don’t need to be out of the house 24/7. Sometimes kids just like to slob about and watch films all day and eat snacks or play on their games. I bet Ruby is so embarrassed having her friend there too. Bet she can’t wait to go back to school!
I just can’t believe her friends and family haven’t staged an intervention yet!
This! It actually broke me seeing this. I just think she’s sick in the head to even be like this with her own kids. She needs help because clearly having a clean house oh & ducks are more important than anything else

Reactions: 4
I think it’s quite clear that her family attempt to ‘manage’ her. She’s been an emotional wreck all day so Adam takes the kids out to give her half an hour alone to obsessively clean. Also her Mother is having the girls overnight. All makes it apparent that her trips to the mainland are very possibly for some type of therapy.

Reactions: 8
I've just caught up. She just described her day as "relentless" after showing herself sitting on the beach for a couple of hours. I can't.

Reactions: 9
Why is she making such a meal out of saying the word relaxation? What an absolute first class bleep. “I’ve already done a 4 mile bike ride, a 3 mile bike ride, I’ve cooked, I’ve cleaned, I’ve been on a dog walk” F U C K O F F you bleep! You don’t HAVE to do all these things, stop being a martyr. I saw this quote on someone else’s page and it’s her to a tee. Constantly moans the family do nothing to help but when they do help, constantly moans that they’ve not done it to her standards! And as for complaining about Ruby’s room being untidy! If you think that’s untidy then lucky you! It’s Ruby’s room, just let her be and let her have her own space. She’s away at school for most of the time so make the most of her being home rather than obsessing about how clean everything must be! She really grinds my bleeping gears!

Attachments

Reactions: 6
Promoting a Swan slow cooker that she doesn't even own, complete with swipe up of course 🙄 how does she know it's amazing if she hasn't got one? And people fall for this?

Reactions: 8
She is like a moany, spoilt, entitled child.

Even the way she says "adaaaaam" it's pathetic.

Reactions: 5
Every single day now is the same, so repetitive, even feeding the ducks now is becoming monotonous.
Yes Jowan is a little brat, but let the kid have a lie in.

Reactions: 7
I’ve tried to like her I really have but she’s just so entitled & a winy little rat.

Hates arguing with the kids but quite happily announces she prefers it when they aren’t at home 😵 she needs help!

Yes your ticket has been revoked but please stop licking your teeth to the camera like that

Another free box of crap sent from some stranger. I don’t get why people do it? So bizarre

Sending stuff to strangers......someone like Georgia who can't even be arsed to mention her name properly.

Why do people feel the urge to send stuff to strangers on the Internet....surely she must just give her address away

Reactions: 1
Sending stuff to strangers......someone like Georgia who can't even be arsed to mention her name properly.

Why do people feel the urge to send stuff to strangers on the Internet....surely she must just give her address away
She doesn’t need to tell people her address, you can find it easily enough with everything she shows!
move been saying for ages I don’t understand why anyone would want to send a boxful of stuff to a stranger!

Are her cleaning stories all pre recorded just to get swipe ups on the hoovers? Out one minute meeting a friend then minutes later back home going into a hypo because someone has dropped a few crumbs!

She’s such a bleeping moron. Why does she have to be so aggressive about the wipe thing! And to say she doesn’t give a crap about the environment!

Reactions: 2
So she has a discount code for youmove?!? Didn’t her followers recommend them to her when she asked?!?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.