Cleanandgleamit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Polishing the lads rooms - not a problem , I would clean my kids rooms if they were away, good opportunity if they are out - however…..why call his possessions “all this crap” . How sad that she thinks so little of things that are important to him . I’m sure the golden child’s possessions aren’t termed this way

Reactions: 3
Absolutely vile behaviour, she knows it’s wrong that’s why she’s asked him not to do it in front of people. I know people don’t like them but that’s bloody cruel!

Reactions: 7
She really pisses me off when she complains that she’ll ‘never get 20 washes out of that’ Well, it’s not surprising Georgia when you just slosh it in like this! Here’s a tip, the cap acts a measure, you’re welcome 😉
D34C6582-883B-4BCC-A6D1-E606F4EACA02.png

Also agree about the disgraceful behaviour of letting Jo shoot the gulls, they have absolutely no respect for wildlife at all!

Reactions: 5
She really pisses me off when she complains that she’ll ‘never get 20 washes out of that’ Well, it’s not surprising Georgia when you just slosh it in like this! Here’s a tip, the cap acts a measure, you’re welcome 😉View attachment 698533
Also agree about the disgraceful behaviour of letting Jo shoot the gulls, they have absolutely no respect for wildlife at all!
I’ve used the pink stuff products, and have put a cap in before, it all came out the drawer, maybe because I put it in a normal wash cycle and it had room to move around! Now I use half a cap

This woman 😡 she has the most disgusting attitude, she is completely and utterly vile... she needs some serious therapy. Glad I don’t live on Scilly, her poor family, they must hope she goes to the mainland one day and stays there 😕

Reactions: 3
Bloody hell how many stories today....?
tit loads of dots, does she have nothing better to do.
Whilst I don't mind the ducks she needs to leave her alone with her ducklings ...yes feed her but don't constantly haras her

Reactions: 1
In her defence after watching the stories. Im pleased she is trying to save them. My last post was about last nights stories

Reactions: 4
This actually fills me with rage. She even put the lid back on so the next customer can't see that it's broken, she could have at least left the lid off if she was just going to put it back on the shelf.

Why did she have the lid off anyway? She doesn't need to touch everything. The way she was picking up random stuff in Aldi and flinging it back was driving me mad.
You can bet your life she doesn’t sanitise her hands either! In this day and age even if you’re a ‘non believer’ in Covid, that’s just utterly selfish behaviour.

It's harsh but she should have let nature take its course with those ducks. She is taming them which will cause them problems in the future.

It's a great thing she's doing but the granny voice needs to STOP 🙄

Also, cursing Adam for opening a window when normally she's moaning that he hasn't opened a window. I can't keep up.
I thought exactly the same, she has such double standards, the poor bloke just can't win. I bet she is an absolute nightmare to live with.

I just caught up on her stories and oh my god her ‘granny’ voice really grinds on me 😤

Can’t get over her having a bleeping meltdown over seagulls appearing when she’s literally throwing food around 🙄

I don’t know why she doesn’t put the food in a neat pile next to the ducks so the seagulls don’t get to it.

Selfish, rude, disrespectful old hag.
She goes mad at Adam for singing during the day, but thinks it's ok to disturb everyone with her washing machine.
I bet Ruby is counting down the days till she can go back to school.

Attachments

I wish she’d stop going on about the duck shitting in the patio... it’s what ducks do, it literally takes you seconds to hose it down... shut the duck up about it!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.