Cleanandgleamit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They’re staying elsewhere I think. They had dinner with them the other night in that castle place because she had to go and check if they had anything on the menu she would actually eat.

Her reaction to some followers’ suggestion that she just drop off the clothes for the refugees was disgusting. Imagine responding like that to some people trying to help.
This was really shocking, why not just address it in a kind way? Or don't speak about something on your stories if you don't want people to message you with suggestions, just google where to send clothes and do it privately.

Reactions: 6
Urghhh! Off she goes whining again because they left the telly on. 'OMG what is wrong with my family?' Hmm, not sure but maybe it's having a prized prick as a mother/wife and not feeling like they can actually relax in their own home. FYI Georgia, it's not just YOUR home, they live there too you know. Horrible, self centred, whiny, self entitled, beggy cow!

Reactions: 6
How old is she? That neck…!
38/39 believe it or not!

Urghhh! Off she goes whining again because they left the telly on. 'OMG what is wrong with my family?' Hmm, not sure but maybe it's having a prized prick as a mother/wife and not feeling like they can actually relax in their own home. FYI Georgia, it's not just YOUR home, they live there too you know. Horrible, self centred, whiny, self entitled, beggy cow!
The question she should be asking is, ‘what’s wrong with me’ not what’s wrong with her family! she was so aggressive when she was going on about living on an island so can’t just drop off donations... call me cynical but I find it suspicious how she’s all of a sudden talking about Afghanistan 🤔

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Did she just complain her hubby decided ten minutes before leaving the house to shower when he had 2 hours, now they're ready to leave and she's pissing about with the hoover as everyone is at the door?? shes a fuckin muppet man

38/39 believe it or not!

The question she should be asking is, ‘what’s wrong with me’ not what’s wrong with her family! she was so aggressive when she was going on about living on an island so can’t just drop off donations... call me cynical but I find it suspicious how she’s all of a sudden talking about Afghanistan 🤔
Yea Georgia gives zero duck about anything that goes on outside that crappy little island she's in her own bubble, she reads tattle and has most likely seen how people are complaining about lots of 'influencers' doing nothing and saying nothing about Afghanistan what's worse though is when she said 'Some refugees wearing IOS hoodies' like that's something to be proud of like she's using their plight for some sort of bleeping advert for herself, who cares if they're some shitey island hoodies, she really is an insufferable twit

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
19A86A06-1B7D-4F12-9DDB-81DF6E4ED7A6.png

‘Ive got to clean the shower out now’ No, no you haven’t Georgia. I really wish she would address these issues she has got. The tiniest speck on the stair and she has to hoover the whole place again. It’s just not normal, Georgia is you do read here, please seek some help for yours and your families sanity!

Reactions: 5
So the dog has been sick and her first reaction is anger at maya. Not oh is she okay?

The way she went on last night.....cleaning the shower and having to hoover because she seen a crumb. She also found something on the stairs and so she hoovered the whole house. To the point her family are sat waiting in the car as she is still hoovering

Why does she insist on doing a whole sales pitch for the same products every day

She is like a spoiled brat tbh

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.