Cleanandgleamit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She really is not right in the head. Aside from that, her disregard of the environment has super pissed me off. We should be thinking of more ways to live sustainably with respect for the planet etc, but this fucker posts a few vids of dolphins and practically mainlines Surf, comfort, lenor etc

Reactions: 2
Still advertising body shop without declaring it as an AD
Every time she does, I report her

Sounds harsh but as much as I love body shop, I cannot stand MLM and the stories where she is trying to "recruit" people without declaring how she gets financial benefit of anyone she "recruits"

Reactions: 6
Her talking about throwing out Adams stuff without him knowing riles me more than anything else! The sheer audacity of her that she thinks it is acceptable to do that to other people’s belongings is astounding to me. She would soon kick off if it was the other way round and Adam was throwing her stuff out!

Reactions: 4
I’m just going to go to work for half an hour then leave to go home to do the housework- is that ok? Oh no I can’t? Oh that’s odd - ohhh I see it’s a working day not a working 30 minutes- silly me

• Haha
Reactions: 5
928D9B51-3C6D-4472-83BF-D38FD43DBA18.png

Eughhh, why does she pull these stupid faces!
Wish I could just keep nipping off from work to get things done 🙄
I know I keep saying it but she needs some professional help, can’t settle at work because she hasn’t mopped the floors? Get a bleeping grip!

So let me get this right , goes home because she can’t function for the rest of the day without completing her routine . However doesn’t go back to actually run her shop , goes out for a lovely afternoon in someone’s boat? Wow . It really is all about Georgia isn’t it!! Is it like some parallel life on that island? No work , exercising and meeting friends , Jo never seems to be revising for assessments or doing homework in the evenings . Maybe he doesn’t follow national curriculum, he is the same age as my son and the few projects he’s done here and there are at a very easy standard, almost like primary age work

• Heart
Reactions: 3
So is the shop just closed while she is vacuuming up invisible dirt ?

I would think she would be pretty good at the vacuuming by now but she is tit at it . She doesn't move anything or get close to the edges. Reminds me of Mario , just vacuuming a little path for the sake of vacuuming

Reactions: 1
So is the shop just closed while she is vacuuming up invisible dirt ?

I would think she would be pretty good at the vacuuming by now but she is tit at it . She doesn't move anything or get close to the edges. Reminds me of Mario , just vacuuming a little path for the sake of vacuuming
No she pays people to work in it so she can do her routine , exercise and flounce about on boats

No she pays people to work in it so she can do her routine , exercise and flounce about on boats
But she nagged us all summer to support her body shop "small business" because her shop had to close. Yeah we'll just pay your wages while you fanny about on boats and mop your floors.

So her poor child can’t even stroke the dog because the dogs hair falls off 🙈

what’s the point having a dog

Reactions: 1
Her sister runs the Foredeck, the other family shop. Georgia has at least two employees which is ridiculous for a shop that only takes profit for short periods of the year. She doesn’t actually work full time at anything other than vacuuming.
And I really need to stop watching her now. She grosses me out and her obsessions are making my OCD flare up.

We get it....you live next to the beach on an island.

duck off with the constant stories showing the weather etc

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.