Cleanandgleamit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This story makes no sense, one minute jowan out his trainers in the wash last night so she didn’t get chance to pre-soak them, then she put them in with a scoop of pink stuff?I know that’s not a pre-soak but why would you put that in if you didn’t know they were in there??

Attachments

Reactions: 2
Her letting her kid break the greenery like that pisses me off! Has anyone on here pulled her up on it?

She really has got some serious issues going on if she can’t leave the house to meet her friend on time just because Adam is having a shower. Newsflash Georgia, you don’t need to hoover a million times and deep clean the shower every time someone uses it 🙄 and stop moaning about them showering, just because you’re a dirty pig doesn’t mean everyone else has to be! Get the duck over yourself and stop being a martyr.

Sooooo....

She has ran round like a blue arsed fly all day....went for a swim and a bike ride....

And isn't showering before going out for tea??

Also, being late for a meal because you HAVE to clean the shower after every single use. Newsflash, you don't have to do that ....bloody hell!!!

Also ...

Using her GHD thing....how ungrateful does she sound?

"I got these for Christmas, and was like oh thanks ....its not what I really wanted "

Her hair also looks greasy as duck

Reactions: 3
She must be a nightmare to go to dinner with. First of all, she was late because her husband was in the shower (like that is even a reason?!), then she kept slagging off what her friends were ordering. She clearly thought she was the coolest person in the world for ordering a malibu and coke, but let your friend have a pot of tea if that's what she wants!! Then burping and farting at the table. I don't know how they put up with her.

Imagine meeting your mate for dinner and all they want to do is wave their phone about taking millions of stories throughout the evening.

Also, loved her friend calling her out for being smelly, not that it seemed to bother her at all.

I’m gobsmacked by the dinner antics 🤣 her poor friends - she doesn’t deserve tattie Ann, she seems so lovely! She’s so obnoxious and doesn’t even realise it.

Wow , chucking all that washing in on one load . Everything has to be done so quickly , but never thoroughly Iv noticed . It must be exhausting for her daughter to see. OCD routine mother , clearly adhd brother and I think probably dad too . No wonder she loves being at school!

Wow , chucking all that washing in on one load . Everything has to be done so quickly , but never thoroughly Iv noticed . It must be exhausting for her daughter to see. OCD routine mother , clearly adhd brother and I think probably dad too . No wonder she loves being at school!
The jumpers looked lovely, surely they should be on a separate wash without fabric conditioner.

I just can't 😂 she just posted a story at like 7pm of her mopping the floors in her shop and said "I'm just in the shop now, I've had a really busy day so I haven't had a chance to get in"

What?!?!

We've seen you cleaning your house top to bottom, going a bike ride, doing your niece's hair, pottering in the garden, riding on the back on tattie ann's bike, sitting in a cafe with your friends, picking up your daughter from the airport (this one is fair enough I suppose), going for a swim and having a shower. These are all normal things that most people have to fit around work!

That has enraged me today more than usual.

The jumpers looked lovely, surely they should be on a separate wash without fabric conditioner.
She uses fabric conditioner for everything even though it’s not good for clothes. It also angers me the way she goes on saying ‘this wash liquid says it should do 60 washes no way will I get that many washes’. Just measure it out like bleeping normal people do, that’s what the lid is for!

Notice she doesn't barge in her daughters room at 7am on a weekend? Just her son

She literally goes on everyday about...

Flash spray
Astonish bathroom cleaner
Sebo
Supersorb cloth
Squeaky clean cloth
Halo
Swan
That bloody mop she has with the microfiber on

Every bleeping day!! It would save her time if she just posted the same clips everyday because she literally says the same thing each day...as if she has gained 1000 followers overnight 🥱

Terribly busy in the shop - need more staff ......or Georgia you could actually go and do some hours in your shop . You know like a normal working person . Your husband has half term off to look after the children , just work woman!

Terribly busy in the shop - need more staff ......or Georgia you could actually go and do some hours in your shop . You know like a normal working person . Your husband has half term off to look after the children , just work woman!
If she worked how would she find time to vacuum ten times a day and do all her exercises

• Haha
She wouldn’t be able to cope with them being at home. She’ll have to set up cameras & watch them 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I wish she’d stop with all the ‘can’t get this here’ yeah you live on an island, we get it but stop with the low key begging for people to send you things. It’s embarrassing!

Why can’t a girl in her mid teens wipe out a shower in her own en-suite ?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.