Cleanandgleamit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is she right in saying the pink stuff paste is a great natural cleaner? I thought it was one of the most toxic things out there
I just checked the tub I had in the cupboard and it says it's a vegetable oil based cleaner that's the usual non toxic/hazardous, not tested on animals etc - who knew! I think there are definitely a lot more toxic cleaning products doing the rounds at the moment

I just checked the tub I had in the cupboard and it says it's a vegetable oil based cleaner that's the usual non toxic/hazardous, not tested on animals etc - who knew! I think there are definitely a lot more toxic cleaning products doing the rounds at the moment
That's fab, I never knew that! Thanks 😎

Reactions: 1
Could have done without the story about her passing gas in the store with her kids
Classy

• Sick
Reactions: 2
Could have done without the story about her passing gas in the store with her kids
Classy
And sniffing her armpits! Thought she always maintained she never smells... absolutely disgusting! And those stories this morning about not being ok. Maybe it’s time to go and see the Dr, she has clearly been mentally unwell for a long time, she’s absolutely manic.

Reactions: 4
The shop is brimming with customers and she’s proud of her B.O 🤢🤢 wonder if she’d be so laid back about it if it was her hubby or kids that were going around smelling like that! How about you leave the washing machine for 5 mins it won’t hurt and go and get in the shower!

Someone messaged her to say she doesn't seem her happy self....weird how she is not feeling her usual self when:
- her children are at home
- her husband is at home
- the shop is busy so she has to work.

She is not herself because we all know how much she loves it when her family aren't in the house (she probably jumped at the chance for her daughter to go to boarding school). How she refers to her husband and son as dribble dicks or something (vile) and cheers when they leave the house.

Anyway, she is miffed because her usual routine is fucked and she cannot vacuum 15 times a day. She is pissed as her family are at home , and living in the house, and she cannot stand it. You know, heaven forbid someone has a shower before she goes for a meal ....she was fuming because she didn't have time to clean it immediately after

Oh and she's also pissed about the ASA thing.

Reactions: 3
She’s been advertising that chopping board for weeks without declaring it and now tonight it is all of a sudden marked as gifted. Sneaky cow not declaring it was gifted, she definitely knows what she’s doing deceiving people like that!

• Wow
She’s been advertising that chopping board for weeks without declaring it and now tonight it is all of a sudden marked as gifted. Sneaky cow not declaring it was gifted, she definitely knows what she’s doing deceiving people like that!
That is such a random gift, I always presumed she'd found a small business and made a purchase. Why on earth would he reach out to her?

Was this the guy she found on Etsy and she was going about how hot he was? Maybe that's why... or was that the guy that made her wooden shelf for her fire logs? I can't keep up!

Why can’t her teenage children have a lie in! It’s half term - leave them alone for goodness sake . It must be exhausting living in that house

Why can’t her teenage children have a lie in! It’s half term - leave them alone for goodness sake . It must be exhausting living in that house
Bet Ruby can’t wait to get back to school 😂 I don’t know why she’s surprised when Jo gives her lip, he’s got no respect for her and honestly I don’t blame him!

What the hell was with the outburst at the bird ? Was like she couldn’t contain herself

she is a whackadoodle

This morning's quote from when she was acknowledging World Environment Day:

"I do care about aquatic life but I want my clothes to smell nice too"

Well that's fine but next time you're out on your boat, do us all a favour and reel it in a bit when posting about how amaaazing the dolphins are and how lucky you are to live where you live, when you couldn't actually give a duck about them. She only sees the happy dolphins, would she need to actually see one washed up on the beach because it's choked on something plastic for her to start caring about them?

I don't know why she even cares about her clothes smelling nice when she openly admits that she smells all the time because she never showers.

Reactions: 9
If I have to see another story of her island from her bedroom window ....bleeping hell

Also she isnt the only one with weather

I started following this account a few weeks ago. At first I quite enjoyed it, the area where she lives is beautiful and I myself have always been incredibly house proud, not because I have OCD or some past life trauma I’m trying to escape from but just because I genuinely love to keep my house clean, tidy and organised! I also work out pretty much everyday so I identified with that side of her to begin with. However only a few weeks in, it’s like Groundhog Day! How does she not bore herself banging on about the exact same things every bloody day! Her Children seem spoilt, I find her son to be very disrespectful and they should be doing far more for themselves around the house than they do. But the number one thing that is grossing me out is the lack of showering 🤢 I just cannot understand how a Woman who goes to those efforts to keep her house clean, doesn’t clean herself! I shower and wash hair every morning and bath every night, I also shower in the middle of the day after my workout. She really is grim personal hygiene wise, must be a delight for her husband to get into bed with at the end of the day 🤢

Reactions: 5
She is so obsessed with vacuuming i don’t even know what she’s vacuuming because no one but here have been home from when she did it earlier
Her time would be better spent disinfecting in my opinion

Reactions: 4
She never declares anything. She’s constantly plugging her body shop tit as well.
Anyone else still really irritated by this and this woman! She doesn't give a "hoot toot" about what people think! Vile odd behaviour!

I know that was so awful I wouldn't care if my dog pissed all over the floor if she wasn't very well! Her stories are becoming very repetitive your husband closes the windows and you like them open, we know 😂 You Chuck your hairs down the toilet when you've washed your hair it's all getting so boring. I don't understand why she's more interested in doing the same thing day in day out on Instagram than caring about her dog being sedated or spending time with her family?
Still the same content! Take exception to her repeatedly saying duck rape. That word should never be used in any form of light heartedness. I've told her and she's not said it since ! Vile in every way and the most boring un maternal creature to grace Instagram..

If I have to see another story of her island from her bedroom window ....bleeping hell

Also she isnt the only one with weather
Exactly 🙄 I could go and film dolphins and ducks and a sunny sky everyday where I live too but I think it might bore everyone 😂😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.