Cleanandgleamit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Notice she went down to see her friends while hubby put pizza in....yet hours later she is still down there. She clearly doesn't eat with her family (or in general it seems).

Today it's pained her to have a shower and she has openly admitted she "took a piss in the shower"

• Wow
Reactions: 1
She seems to think Scilly is the only place to have “weather”. Does she think we don’t get wind & rain or lovely sunny weather. You just get on with your day whatever the weather 🙄

Reactions: 3
Georgia: shares amazing footage of dolphins when she goes out on her boat, sells "Save our Oceans" t-shirts in her shop

Also Georgia: biodegradable products are crap, why do they bother changing them? I'm a Saint because I used to use 5-6 wipes a day and now I only use 1...

I'll always encourage people to make small changes and I'm glad she's done that, but she could do so much more. She's the typical example of someone who'll try a new product once and decide straight away that they hate it. Biodegradable products are improving all the time but it feels like she's already made up her mind. She should be using her platform to encourage people to use biodegradable options instead of slating them all the time, particularly as she seems to care so much about the wildlife around her and shares about 100 dolphin videos every time she sees them

Reactions: 4
Oh my god, I can’t believe she’s been gifted ANOTHER hoover! How many hoovers does one person need?!? It’s obscene.
Drives me insane! I was sucked in and bought a Swan Hyperclean, used it once and it wouldn't charge again. Customer service was useless. I did email them and said they should invest in their products and customer relations rather than just giving away freebies as a cheap alternative to advertising. Puts me right off buying from the companies now. She must have about 5 hoovers now, just bloody ridiculous.

Reactions: 5
Body shop sales must be doing well .... £75 for that pan from Lakeland 😮
She already got gifted a whole set of pans from Swan when she got her new kitchen but that clearly wasn't enough. What a great advert she is... I don't know why these brands bother.

Reactions: 3
Body shop sales must be doing well .... £75 for that pan from Lakeland 😮
If was going to be spending that much on a pot I’d spend just that bit more and get a le creuset. She’s always ridiculous with everything she buys. It’s always got to be expensive, a few weeks ago she was on about a knife block that was £200.
Oh and her brownies always look tit!

Reactions: 1
There is no logical reason for her to vacuum and mop before bed and then immediately upon waking up especially when she is doing the stairs and crevices. It’s not like she has posh Ms. Hinch carpet and vacuuming it that often has probably damaged it. What could have happened overnight that she needs to do it again?!
I know she enjoys it but look at the history of art we have—novels, paintings, languages, history, crafts, music but oh no, not for Georgia May! She cleaned the three little holes on her washing machine regularly! She’s saving the planet because she uses a microfibre in the morning! It’s obviously so much harder to put a cloth in the sink instead of using a wipe!
She needs a proper full time job or to do something that contributes more to life than her need to control everything.

Everyday is just a repeat

The felix
The mop she uses
Vacuuming the stairs
Her washing line
Shots out her window (we get it, you're on an island....you aren't on bleeping mamma mia)
Happy dance because her son has left the home
Let the farts out
Swim
More hoovering (this time the swan)
Possibly a mention of her everhot
Bike ride
Tiny bit of work
More hoovering
Her table cloth

💤😴💤

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Does it annoy anyone else that she never seems to dry the dog with a towel? And just uses a wipe and leaves her in her bed damp 😭

Reactions: 2
Fucks sake, she gives the same demos every bloody day. 🙄

Felixs, then swan and now Halo all in one day. She will have no carpets left

Does it annoy anyone else that she never seems to dry the dog with a towel? And just uses a wipe and leaves her in her bed damp 😭
She probably doesn't want a dirty towel....all she cares about is how clean things are, not the comfort of her dog

Did you know you could only use a cotton cloth on the Everhot because the heat will melt the microfiber ones? 😆

How many bloody times....

Oh and she's vacuuming again only 4 hours after she used the halo and less than 12 hours after she used the felix

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Wow
Fucks sake, she gives the same demos every bloody day. 🙄

Did you know you could only use a cotton cloth on the Everhot because the heat will melt the microfiber ones? 😆

How many bloody times....
😂 it's as if she gets thousands of followers every night and feels the need to repeat the exact same stuff all the time in case anyone misses it

7ADE515C-80EF-4C50-B50C-E789FE52DCC7.png

NO!! Because they have respect!!!

Make her pay the bills Adam!!!

Last edited:
Stop your son hitting the countryside with a golf club! He really does have some issues there!

Today

She has moaned about needing a shower herself...
She has moaned when her husband has had a shower...
She has once again did a weather report and another video of her island ...
She moaned when her kid came home from school...
She has moaned when the window man was coming as she hadn't cleaned the bathroom...
She has once again put ad in such small font on her posts....
She has flogged body shop without declaring it as an ad....

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.