Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I do body shop (I’m not area manager or anything like that) but even I put “#ad- I sell body shop.”

I find it disgusting that she doesn’t. It annoys me so much, the amount of money she gets but makes it out like she’s proper skint.

She’s so dramatic over those ducks 🦆 🙄

Last edited:
Reactions: 1

obviously....

VIP Member
I see she is back to not putting ad or putting it in the smallest size possible

ASA got arsey with me last time I reported her so here's some screenshots if anyone else needs them for ASA

Attachments

Pinchers

Chatty Member
So jowan has shot visitors to the island with a nerf gun before??? My 9 year old wouldn't even dream of it. Hes clearly been allowed to rule the roost and speaks to her like shit.
So her kid is ill, she’s made him go out... I have no words 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Wow

shadow123

Imagine worrying about not getting back, because the boys are home. I’d enjoy the night without them. Most people will be worrying about getting back because of work 🥱

I don’t care how safe Scilly is, I still don’t think it’s a great idea to broadcast to thousands of people that the house is empty for two days and windows left open. Typical Instagrammer and their over sharing.
She also leaves her doors unlocked because the postman always leaves her parcels in her porch!

• Wow

or JusRollWithIt

VIP Member
So I had a peek on her stories. Every instagrammer seems to have been gifted a GHD hair straightener brush this season. She said her husband gave it to her as a gift “sometimes he thinks outside the box.” But she went on to review it like an ad with no declaration. I just wonder if others think it’s an undeclared ad or if it was genuinely a gift from Adam.

obviously....

VIP Member
Sending stuff to strangers......someone like Georgia who can't even be arsed to mention her name properly.

Why do people feel the urge to send stuff to strangers on the Internet....surely she must just give her address away

First shower since Friday! 🤢
She’s absolutely vile. She always used to say that she didn’t smell so that’s why she never showered but that was obviously lies seeing as she’s now proud of the fact that she stinks! Imagine going in to her shop as a customer, it must hum in there!

spongey

VIP Member
I just checked the tub I had in the cupboard and it says it's a vegetable oil based cleaner that's the usual non toxic/hazardous, not tested on animals etc - who knew! I think there are definitely a lot more toxic cleaning products doing the rounds at the moment
That's fab, I never knew that! Thanks 😎