Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

onlyheretoorbit

VIP Member
Tbh if she just used a proper mop with warm soapy water, she wouldn’t need to keep mopping so much🙃 I always think wipes don’t grab the dirt, especially if your flooring is even slightly textured

Reactions: 2

Wtf2505

Chatty Member
So jowan has shot visitors to the island with a nerf gun before??? My 9 year old wouldn't even dream of it. Hes clearly been allowed to rule the roost and speaks to her like shit.

anon2345

I think what she’s means is the promotion price isn’t in store. The products are available in the shops and on the website. Because of the commission made, anyone selling things like Body Shop, they can make up their own pricing by dipping in to their commission to make it more appealing than going in store but tbh I’d rather the free postage over £30 from website lol! My sister in law used to be a Body Shop rep and I think she said they get 25% commission on sales which is quite a lot I thought!

or JusRollWithIt

VIP Member
Aww I used to really like her. She is funny and yes a bit cleaning mad but hey, she just keeps going and is a good boost of cleaning inspiration if you’re in a funk. She tags her ads and gives credit when due. She replies to messages. But I could not watch her anymore when she started going on about not washing, her personal hygiene and sticking her hair that gets caught in her butt crack up on the shower wall. I mean there’s honesty which I appreciate and is hard found in most influencers, and then there’s just too much info. Physically turned my stomach watching from that point. Then Adam started featuring more in her stories, pulling faces and I was done done. Not for me. I wish her well and she lives in a beautiful place, but those two things I just can’t endure.

She’s been advertising that chopping board for weeks without declaring it and now tonight it is all of a sudden marked as gifted. Sneaky cow not declaring it was gifted, she definitely knows what she’s doing deceiving people like that!

• Wow
Well she did a shit job of documenting the release of the ducks. After all that time, she couldn’t show them being released from the box on to the beach!

Reactions: 1
How can you be in a “bubble” with another family just cos you work together? I know people who can see their parents are work but not outside so bit puzzled!
You can’t! She just does what she likes because they’re on an island where there haven’t been any cases. It’s irresponsible given that she was on the mainland last weekend in and out of the shops. Also, pretty sure they don’t work together, she’s got the clothes shop and her parents have the jewellery shop?

Attachments

obviously....

VIP Member
Bloody hell how many stories today....?
Shit loads of dots, does she have nothing better to do.
Whilst I don't mind the ducks she needs to leave her alone with her ducklings ...yes feed her but don't constantly haras her

obviously....

VIP Member
Happily showing off the fact she wears kids clothing again....this time specifically mentioning the actual size (12-13)

Holly1977

VIP Member
I think because she hoovers four times a day she is wafting the dust about and it’s collecting on the skirtings ect

shadow123

Terribly busy in the shop - need more staff ......or Georgia you could actually go and do some hours in your shop . You know like a normal working person . Your husband has half term off to look after the children , just work woman!
She wouldn’t be able to cope with them being at home. She’ll have to set up cameras & watch them 😂

• Haha