Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

anon2345

She’s paid to have her hair done because she can’t use the hairdresser on the island and she ruined it within an hour! What’s the fucking point!
Why can’t she use hairdresser on the island? I’m sure I saw that her mate is a hairdresser on the island so why does she go to the mainland?

Reactions: 2

WitsEnd

Her sister runs the Foredeck, the other family shop. Georgia has at least two employees which is ridiculous for a shop that only takes profit for short periods of the year. She doesn’t actually work full time at anything other than vacuuming.
And I really need to stop watching her now. She grosses me out and her obsessions are making my OCD flare up.

WitsEnd

I privately messaged her as I saw all of my old traits/behaviours and she was completely dismissive. I even mentioned how better she would feel if she ‘let go’ of some of the routines, she simply didn’t want to listen 🤷🏼‍♀️

In my own experience, this is classic ‘ocd’ behaviours; it has literally nothing to do with cleanliness but everything to do with the routine .
I do think out of all the Instagrammers that are ‘a bit OCD’, she fits the profile more than most but if she does have it, I think it is mild. I know when she has gone out before completing her routine, it has played on her mind a bit but other than that, she enjoys the routine. She doesn’t seem to suffer from compulsions or obsessions. I think she is mostly trying to control her life, food and activity based on past trauma and insecurity.
She constantly talks about how she genuinely enjoys activity and cleaning.
If she ever became suddenly disabled, she would probably be unable to cope.

Todays stories are just ads and more ads. It’s so gross how she comes home from swimming and doesn’t take a shower.

I think she is insecure in her marriage and I don’t see how they can stay married for long. She is constantly annoyed by him. She wants to find fault with him because (as creepy as Adam is, IMO), she probably knows she is punching looks wise and he makes the money mostly. I can’t imagine being triggered by my husband every single day.

Last edited:
Do you know what I actually felt really bad for her today. She’s clearly really struggling, I hope she gets the help she needs.

Okokok83

She really is not right in the head. Aside from that, her disregard of the environment has super pissed me off. We should be thinking of more ways to live sustainably with respect for the planet etc, but this fucker posts a few vids of dolphins and practically mainlines Surf, comfort, lenor etc

Why on earth would you take that huge tub of duck feed down to the beach? Surely it would be easier to just take what you need?!

Loustafford

VIP Member
Don’t know where I’ve got it from but in my head I think she’s only 36/37.
she was off to get the pill today, is there an age limit on taking that?

• Wow

Tinga

I guess it’s not that busy on the island atm so she has a lot free time plus she lives like 5 mins from the place, I admit I do find some of her behaviour peculiar.

the constantly OTT cleaning and her attitude towards her son and husband it’s like she constantly irritated by them.

It made me laugh how she was obsessing cleaning both her parents and sister house but in particular her sister house which was complete opposite of hers, dusty and lived in not the extreme she has.

3EE316B8-EF4C-4AA9-A3A0-90F2ADACDF38.png

The house isn’t even attached so why is she making out they’ll be able to hear her hoovering 😂 and why does she think that it’s funny if they could anyway? She’s so disrespectful.

I honestly don’t know why Anne is still friends with her. The way she speaks to her is awful. She did a nice thing this morning taking her a drink and a cake and all moaning Myrtle can say to her is ‘I only have hot chocolate if it’s a stick and I don’t eat nuts’ now I’m guessing that she’s said that about nuts for effect as I’m pretty sure Anne knows by now what she does and doesn’t eat. Stop being a self entitled ungrateful Cunt Georgia.
also, baffled why she didn’t just pour the duck food from the bag in to the empty tub???

Loustafford

VIP Member
Surely that’s not another vacuum she’s been gifted 🤬 she only uses the halo and sebo so all these others companies send her get unpacked put on a story and packed away never to be used or seen again!! What a waste!!

• Angry
  • Wow

spongey

VIP Member
"dogs aren't allowed on the beach in the summer months"

... shows her dog on the beach most days

... moans that someone else has their dog on the beach when it isn't allowed

... continues to show her dog on the beach

Holly1977

VIP Member
She really does have a really easy life doesn’t she! I wish I had the time to just do things for me me me ! What about work??

obviously....

VIP Member
We get it....you live next to the beach on an island.

Fuck off with the constant stories showing the weather etc

onlyheretoorbit

VIP Member
Imagine meeting your mate for dinner and all they want to do is wave their phone about taking millions of stories throughout the evening.

Also, loved her friend calling her out for being smelly, not that it seemed to bother her at all.

Loustafford

VIP Member
She’s just called her hubby a n*nce on this mornings stories!!! I call my hubby lots of things mainly words that rhyme with hunt and cat but never a n*nce!

• Angry
  • Wow

Hcjk

Does it annoy anyone else that she never seems to dry the dog with a towel? And just uses a wipe and leaves her in her bed damp 😭