Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

shadow123

Did she really throw that amount of fab con away? I always balance mine in the drawer for a few minutes, amazing how much more comes out!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I see she’s already obsessing about the fact that she won’t be able to exercise whilst in the mainland.
I’m also not surprised she suffers from low blood pressure!
Honestly Georgia, stop dicking around and get some help!

Thecatsmother

I’m gobsmacked by the dinner antics 🤣 her poor friends - she doesn’t deserve tattie Ann, she seems so lovely! She’s so obnoxious and doesn’t even realise it.

Coconuttyyyy

Chatty Member
She's really annoyed me this morning! Banging on about her Body Shop Skin defence! Now, I might have this wrong because I don't know what a 'PA' rating is, I'm guessing it's similar to the UVA Star rating you get on sun creams? She says it has a PA rating of 4 which is the highest you can get, but Boots Soltan is 5 stars, if it's the same way of rating the UVA's then shes falsely advertising. 🤨🤨 Apologies if I have got this wrong 🙂

So she won't leave the island to go watch her son in his tennis competition, but will leave to watch her daughters show

And she wonders why her son is a little shit with her
this like her son seems amazing at so many sports but all she does is moan that he’s making a mess. They’re going to have such a bad relationship when he’s older

After watching her story’s as someone mentioned she was all over here I had to come look, and what a good read, she is some bit of work and is needing help, her sons behaviour is pro a cry for help for the fact she ain’t nice to him and don’t spend time with him. She just wants him out the house but she’s buzzing ruby is home, ruby don’t look buzzing to be home😂😂
She looks gutted to be home & can’t even live a normal teenage life for fear she spills some crumbs. Poor kid

The face a woman pulls when her family shower!!!
Shouldn't you be glad a young boy wants to shower daily?? Thank god he's not taking his mums example.
All the body shop products she gets free but can't be arsed using a shower gel.
she’s absolutely grim! Think how much exercise she does & she doesn’t even like showering after it. Disgusting.

Last edited:
Surely that’s not another vacuum she’s been gifted 🤬 she only uses the halo and sebo so all these others companies send her get unpacked put on a story and packed away never to be used or seen again!! What a waste!!
It’s an absolute fucking joke! Pure greed on her behalf to keep accepting them too. She should do a giveaway with them. No one needs that many hoovers, not even the cleaners at Buckingham Palace!

Here she goes with her smelly pits 🤢, honestly why don’t she care for her body smells like no one wants to smell your bo darling never mind a swim get in a shower ya skank.

• Sick

obviously....

VIP Member
Maybe if she spent less time going to shops to get "what she can't get on the island", she wouldn't have ran late.

Yes, the sign did say 7pm, but she seemed to leave it right to the last min

CoconotLoco

I personally couldn’t live like that, the constantly obsessive cleaning to the point she resent her family being in their own house, they must walk on egg shells.

Juliesmom

She never declares anything. She’s constantly plugging her body shop shit as well.
Anyone else still really irritated by this and this woman! She doesn't give a "hoot toot" about what people think! Vile odd behaviour!

I know that was so awful I wouldn't care if my dog pissed all over the floor if she wasn't very well! Her stories are becoming very repetitive your husband closes the windows and you like them open, we know 😂 You Chuck your hairs down the toilet when you've washed your hair it's all getting so boring. I don't understand why she's more interested in doing the same thing day in day out on Instagram than caring about her dog being sedated or spending time with her family?
Still the same content! Take exception to her repeatedly saying duck rape. That word should never be used in any form of light heartedness. I've told her and she's not said it since ! Vile in every way and the most boring un maternal creature to grace Instagram..

Adam is an idiot, though. He wants a gold star whenever he does something. I would love to know how they got together.
She did piss me off yesterday though moaning about her washing getting dirty after he’d been jet washing. He did tell her it would and she chose to leave it out! She’s never happy unless she’s complaining about her family. I do agree that Adam is a nob though!

obviously....

VIP Member
Only the other day she made a huge song song dance about not being able to open a new product without finishing one. I think she was on about the lenor outdoorables

Anyway, fast forward maybe a week and she has posted these this morning. Used 2 separate conditioners , as well as already having the blossom lenor one open too.

She is just so full of bullshit

Attachments