Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Who the fuck butters wraps?!? I really wish she’d go and see someone about her obvious ocd issues. Going back to the house to hoover the porch because she can’t possibly leave it until she gets back from a nice family day?!?

Reactions: 1

Pinchers

Chatty Member
So I had a peek on her stories. Every instagrammer seems to have been gifted a GHD hair straightener brush this season. She said her husband gave it to her as a gift “sometimes he thinks outside the box.” But she went on to review it like an ad with no declaration. I just wonder if others think it’s an undeclared ad or if it was genuinely a gift from Adam.
She never declares anything. She’s constantly plugging her body shop shit as well.

I’ve just reported her to the ASA again, I’m sick of her undisclosed ads! And when she does Mark something as ad it’s in the smallest writing and always hidden. Pisses me right off.

anon2345

How can you be in a “bubble” with another family just cos you work together? I know people who can see their parents are work but not outside so bit puzzled!

Did anyone clock the way jowan snatched that rose out of her hand last week? I'd have clobbered him over the head with it if he did that to me but she didn't say a word!
She never says anything to him not even when he’s shooting his nerf gun at her. She complains it really hurts yet never disciplines or takes it off him. If a child of mine was doing that they’d be taken straight off them and binned!

WitsEnd

I don’t know why she doesn’t put the food in a neat pile next to the ducks so the seagulls don’t get to it.

I don’t know why she doesn’t label the body shop stuff as an ad. We all know she sells it but I’m pretty sure you still have to do it as an

Body shop sales must be doing well .... £75 for that pan from Lakeland 😮
If was going to be spending that much on a pot I’d spend just that bit more and get a le creuset. She’s always ridiculous with everything she buys. It’s always got to be expensive, a few weeks ago she was on about a knife block that was £200.
Oh and her brownies always look shit!

NosyNorahh

VIP Member
This actually fills me with rage. She even put the lid back on so the next customer can't see that it's broken, she could have at least left the lid off if she was just going to put it back on the shelf.

Why did she have the lid off anyway? She doesn't need to touch everything. The way she was picking up random stuff in Aldi and flinging it back was driving me mad.
You can bet your life she doesn’t sanitise her hands either! In this day and age even if you’re a ‘non believer’ in Covid, that’s just utterly selfish behaviour.