Cleanandgleamit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just wow Georgia

How about the positive being the fact you have both your kids home to spend time with and make memories with, as well as having your husband home to spend time with.......or is hoovering and chatting to strangers on the app more important.
Soon your kids will be up and their childhood will be over (wouldn't surprise me if she tried to send her son to boarding school too).

The thought of spending the summer holidays is hard ......imagine how your son and daughter feel (she already avoids spending time with you, which speaks volumes considering she lives at school most of the time so you would think she would want to make up for the time lost)

Obviously flogging products, obsessive exercise, chatting tit to strangers, hoovering etc is more important than your own family.

Disgusting

Attachments

Reactions: 9
My friend posted a quote on Facebook recently saying you get 18 summers with your kids and to make the most of them because you’ll never get that time back, how bloody true that is.

Reactions: 8
A seagull pooped on her bedding. But she’s only putting it on a quick wash 😷 girl you need help!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Thanks for the heel close ups Georgia 😩
I told ya! She literally said “I like my feet.” Fair enough but we don’t need to see them all the time. Weirdo!

I can’t believe she thinks a school holiday has been sent to ‘try’ her. Was she not there when she got pregnant? She has such a privileged life if that is what is trying to her. Why doesn’t SHE get out of the house instead of trying to get her family out?

Won‘t use a cloth on the bin or toilet seat but tries to wash seagull tit off her sheets by dabbing it? She’s not clean. She’s just lazy and defending her use of wipes and paper products.

Reactions: 7
I told ya! She literally said “I like my feet.” Fair enough but we don’t need to see them all the time. Weirdo!

I can’t believe she thinks a school holiday has been sent to ‘try’ her. Was she not there when she got pregnant? She has such a privileged life if that is what is trying to her. Why doesn’t SHE get out of the house instead of trying to get her family out?

Won‘t use a cloth on the bin or toilet seat but tries to wash seagull tit off her sheets by dabbing it? She’s not clean. She’s just lazy and defending her use of wipes and paper products.
He probably slipped it in while she caressed the sebo

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I hate the way she clicks her fingers 🙈 she tries so hard to be like Hinch or Solomon when she does those transition videos but she’s so tit at them!

She is disgusting

Sad face emoji on her story as its the last day of school for J

Then continued to say how the thought of the summer holidays is bad and at the end she is like "it wasn't that bad..." THAT BAD?? Omg she says she loves her family but my word she really doesn't like to spend too much time with them.

She has even said she is a 364 day of the year kind of girl for school, only having Christmas day off. That means she is happy for her daughter to live away pretty much permanently, and to hardly see her son.

She is also trying to find things so her family are out the house....

It's their home too and yet she kicks them out at any opportunity so she can obsessive clean and talk to strangers on her phone.

She is an absolute disgrace of a mother if you ask me , like someone said, you get like 18 summers with your kids

Reactions: 7
Gifted duck food ......

Is she really advertising the halo by dissing how little the swan sucks in compassion....
When she is a swan rep too

• Wow
Reactions: 5
So sad, Maya was was loving playing with Adam. Imagine breaking that up to hoover for the 18th time today.

Reactions: 4
😩😩 just catching up on last night's stories, I've just sat through what feels like about 40 videos of a yacht moving about in the storm, and now I'm into a video of it at night. No I can't see it, Georgia, it's a dot! She drives me mad the way she goes on and on and ON about things.

Yes it was fairly interesting the first time she mentioned it, but it loses effect after she speaks about it for so... long...

It's Wally the Walrus all over again 🥱🥱🥱

Attachments

• Haha
😩😩 just catching up on last night's stories, I've just sat through what feels like about 40 videos of a yacht moving about in the storm, and now I'm into a video of it at night. No I can't see it, Georgia, it's a dot! She drives me mad the way she goes on and on and ON about things.

Yes it was fairly interesting the first time she mentioned it, but it loses effect after she speaks about it for so... long...

It's Wally the Walrus all over again 🥱🥱🥱
The way she went on about it you’d think Scilly was the first ever place to have experienced a storm 🙄

She gets on my tits but I must admit, I have giggled at her and tatti tonight. They reminded me of eddy and patsy 😆
I'm sorry tattlers...I'll see myself out.

Reactions: 4
So she has made a point of saying that August is not her favourite month for a number of reasons, the main one being that the kids are off school and the husband is off school. What the actual duck? So she hates a month because her family are home?

How must her family feel to know she feels this way, but also the fact she is broadcasting it to thousands of people on a public forum.

She would rather be alone to she can keep everything clean and clean things that aren't dirty. She would tit herself if her husband decided enough is enough and left her, or her kids started resenting her for constantly putting them down about having them home.

It's quite sad she would rather her kids be in school every day of the year bar Christmas day. Meaning she would never see her daughter apart from 1 day a year.

She is a disgrace to be honest. This morning had shocked me. She seemed happier with tattie Ann last night than she ever is with her own family....speaks volumes really.

Attachments

No....no...no!!! Too much. I am by no means a prude I suffer with IBD so I'm fully ok with windy pops.... But seriously, breaking wind like that for random people to hear, then saying she has possibly tit herself??!!! Double standards....opening windows in the morning to get rid of the man smells?? It's more likely to be her!!!!!

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 9
No....no...no!!! Too much. I am by no means a prude I suffer with IBD so I'm fully ok with windy pops.... But seriously, breaking wind like that for random people to hear, then saying she has possibly tit herself??!!! Double standards....opening windows in the morning to get rid of the man smells?? It's more likely to be her!!!!!
Totally hypocritical of her, slates the males for breaking wind and finding it funny then does the same BUT broadcasts it to hundreds of strangers. I can't decide if she does this deliberately to get a reaction or not. She certainly has issues and seems to be getting worse on a daily basis!

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.