Cleanandgleamit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is delayed yet decides to top up her exercise addiction than actually thinking "oh fab, I have time for a shower"
Yeah Ano, like she’s gonna end up with real health problems if she keeps up all this exercise cause she don’t eat enough

Reactions: 1
Why does she feel the need to tell people certain things like how she pulls hair out of her butt crack in the shower, wees in the shower, has smelly pits, doesn’t shower very often.
I mean there’s such a thing as too much information & that’s one of them.
Also I thought she was a lot older than what she is! 😮
Don’t forget eating her boogies and sniffing her farts 🤢

I missed the message she received but what I can say is that woman needs to be alone wither that or her time will come when she's a sad old woman with only hoovers for company cause no fucker wants to be near her, I have every faith Jowan will leave that island when he's old enough and Ruby too and Adam will only stick with her tit for so long. For her too see her kids school work and achievements as clutter making a point of saying she won't look at it again and clearly bothering her as clutter forgetting that it isn't about the selfish cow but about her son who will have cherished the fact his mother cared enough to keep things from that period of his life but nope. Such a selfish selfish person she is, for her it's about hoovering,mopping,excersize and smelling like a cheese n onion pasty. She is truly and insufferable twit

Reactions: 8
So this house she stays at when she is off island

Is that her mum's?

I thought her mum and dad lived in Scilly?

So she clearly has money

All this shite about body shop keeping her afloat through lockdown was just a sales pitch then
a big load of crap. She’s a high up area manager. Plus she has her own shop. They have their own boat. Got a new kitchen & mega expensive oven which yes they saved for but they can’t be that bad off. Adams a teacher.
They definitely have a good amount coming in

Oh yeah and she’s a make up artist too.

Reactions: 5
Plenty
Fabric conditioner in specific scents

A shower
(maybe like her, if we beg enough, it will happen)

An appointment apparently but she never said what.
I’d be willing to bet it some kind of psychiatrist appointment with all of the issues she clearly has and the way she’s kept it so secret when she bares every other event in her life.

Reactions: 6
Why on earth would you take that huge tub of duck feed down to the beach? Surely it would be easier to just take what you need?!

Reactions: 2
I’d be willing to bet it some kind of psychiatrist appointment with all of the issues she clearly has and the way she’s kept it so secret when she bares every other event in her life.
Honestly I hope that is the case. This lady needs serious psychiatric help, her family shouldn’t have to live like it.

Reactions: 4
Honestly I hope that is the case. This lady needs serious psychiatric help, her family shouldn’t have to live like it.
Nah it won't be as she's in complete denial. Followers have messaged her about it and some even afraid to say she's taking the piss with hoovering 8 times a day, she constantly comments on the fact people ask her why she's hoovering so much her answer is 'I enjoy it' and she's even said she may have just a little OCD but not much. Instead of admitting she has OCD it is utterly evident that even if the dust blows out of place in her house she goes mental, people particles and all that tit. She has issues she's in total detail of her OCD takes over her life so much she neglects basic self hygiene which makes no sense so her OCD isn't about cleanliness but control and order or smelling like a cheese n onion pasty wouldn't be an option for her. She needs serious help the fact that over 20k people follow someone with in denial OCD as some motivator and inspiration shows how fucked up the cleaning community on insta is

Nah it won't be as she's in complete denial. Followers have messaged her about it and some even afraid to say she's taking the piss with hoovering 8 times a day, she constantly comments on the fact people ask her why she's hoovering so much her answer is 'I enjoy it' and she's even said she may have just a little OCD but not much. Instead of admitting she has OCD it is utterly evident that even if the dust blows out of place in her house she goes mental, people particles and all that tit. She has issues she's in total detail of her OCD takes over her life so much she neglects basic self hygiene which makes no sense so her OCD isn't about cleanliness but control and order or smelling like a cheese n onion pasty wouldn't be an option for her. She needs serious help the fact that over 20k people follow someone with in denial OCD as some motivator and inspiration shows how fucked up the cleaning community on insta is
I messaged her as I recognised her getting worse (I have clinical OCD) and she laughed it off!

The thing that gets me the most about her is the fact she calls her husband and son dribble dicks😶
Her husband is a teacher, and her son is in school. Imagine if a pupil of Adam, or her sons classmate reads that.
Her son has often said "I saw that on your stories" yet she never censors anything from them.
I wouldn't ever disparage my husband and children to thousands of strangers no matter how much they sometimes annoy me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.