Cleanandgleamit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The thing that gets me the most about her is the fact she calls her husband and son dribble dicks😶
Her husband is a teacher, and her son is in school. Imagine if a pupil of Adam, or her sons classmate reads that.
Her son has often said "I saw that on your stories" yet she never censors anything from them.
I wouldn't ever disparage my husband and children to thousands of strangers no matter how much they sometimes annoy me
I agree! And things don’t always disappear from the internet. Imagine your dad filming you innocently riding off to school whilst he calls you a leaky fanny. It’s not right, is it?

I don’t think she ever suspected she was on Tattle. I feel a bit bad now because I don’t think she is a horrible person but it is hard to ignore some of the things she does.

Reactions: 6
I've just read on the BBC News website that there is a special evacuation service that takes anyone who tests positive on the Isles of Scilly back to the mainland, apparently costing £2000 of public money each time.

This has nothing to do with Georgia but still made me feel irrationally angry towards her 😂 this is why her and her pals can swan about as they please and not care about covid, going back and forth to the mainland whenever they choose, and basically not having to change their lifestyle whatsoever. She's never distanced from Tattie Ann, yet rubbed it in our faces for months when we weren't allowed to hug our own friends. It's just the zero awareness of reality in her stories that winds me up.

Reactions: 8
I said a while ago about Georgia keeping friends and that her only friend was tattie Ann because tattie Ann is clearly mentally challenged I was asked why I thought that well aside from the fact Georgia is constantly on her case and tattie takes it jokingly not realising Georgia is controlling but one look at tatties bike with the streamers and kids wheel gems and stuff, no normally metally functioning adult female has these things on her bike let's be real

Reactions: 2
I don't think Ann's mentally challenged, just quirky and doesn't take herself too seriously. She doesn't take any of Georgia's crap too which is good, just let's her screech at her. She definitely plays up to the camera though, they both do.

Reactions: 13
I really don’t think a few streamers on a bike is conclusive evidence that Ann’s mentally challenged. As @spongey says above, she’s a bit quirky and a laid back. She gives as good as she gets where Georgia is concerned. I think if she were challenged, she’d hardly be able to own and run a successful cafe business (with very good reviews).
Ann has recently lost her husband too I believe, so while I think Georgia acts crappy sometimes, I’d say their friendship is pretty genuine and two way.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
A bit of rain on her face so now she doesn’t need to shower 🤢🤢🤢
She’s absolutely disgusting. I just can’t believe her family and friends haven’t stepped in! Her behaviour is erratic and her obsessions with cleaning and exercising are beyond worrying.

Her stories.....oh my god

Literally talks about the same products everyday as if its the first time she is like a bloody broken record. Surely she gets bored....its the equivalent of having the same conversation with someone everyday

For example, she talked about that floor cleaner yesterday describing it and what not...and has done the exact same thing today. She does it with everything....like describing all her vacuums as if we have never seen them on her stories.

Oh and Georgia.....rain isn't a shower.

Reactions: 5
Tells the kid it’s a toothbrush, loses her mind when he actually uses it as a toothbrush! Jesus wept... she is absolutely bonkers!

I don’t know why she doesn’t label the body shop stuff as an ad. We all know she sells it but I’m pretty sure you still have to do it as an

Reactions: 1
I don’t know why she doesn’t label the body shop stuff as an ad. We all know she sells it but I’m pretty sure you still have to do it as an
I just find it hilarious that given her total lack of hygiene, she’s shilling this stuff! But yes I agree, it should be marked as ad.

Reactions: 3
Can someone fill me in on what the message and received was all about? I’ve been suffering with covid and not had the energy to look at stories etc!

I've reported her for not declaring as an ad, and I think others have too, but still she does it! I can't believe people take her seriously about the Body Shop stuff, bearing in mind her total lack of personal hygiene.

Can someone fill me in on what the message and received was all about? I’ve been suffering with covid and not had the energy to look at stories etc!
Someone messaged her telling her to take a shower and stop showing photos of the beach and to let her kids enjoy their own home. She said it made her laugh but she looked a bit sad. She said she loves where she lives and will continue to show pics of the beach.

I find it gross that she uses that spunj cloth to clean the sinks and then the floor. She never properly washes her bathroom cloths. It’s like her showering. She says she is soooo busy but if you aren’t cleaning with clean cloths, cooking decent meals or showering, are you really that busy and active or just f*£{ing around doing whatever you please? 😂

• Haha
She mentions that vitamin cream multiple times a day as if we have never heard of it or seen it. Literally describes it like it's the first time.

Nobody is asking about it Georgia you just want another excuse to flog your MLM

I like the body shop but I'd rather pay full price in the shop

Reactions: 7
Doesn’t she also flog that vitamin e cream as an spf? Correct me if I’m wrong, but I always thought that products with an spf added in weren’t as effective, and you need a dedicated face spf cream if you want proper protection. Body Shop actually do an spf 50 for face

Reactions: 3
Doesn’t she also flog that vitamin e cream as an spf? Correct me if I’m wrong, but I always thought that products with an spf added in weren’t as effective, and you need a dedicated face spf cream if you want proper protection. Body Shop actually do an spf 50 for face
I think you're spot on. I was always taught having an spf in your make up/creams was a bonus but it wasn't enough. To be honest, with Georgia's personal hygiene being absolutely 0 and how she used to brag she never looked after her skin until she started The Body Shop, I really wouldn't be running to her for skincare advice

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.