Cleanandgleamit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
75EAD190-5088-432D-ADE7-970B76A55C04.png

Beggy bleep at it again! Just bleeping buy one if you want one! I hope she realises she needs to declare all this free stuff she gets to HMRC!

Reactions: 6
After watching her story’s as someone mentioned she was all over here I had to come look, and what a good read, she is some bit of work and is needing help, her sons behaviour is pro a cry for help for the fact she ain’t nice to him and don’t spend time with him. She just wants him out the house but she’s buzzing ruby is home, ruby don’t look buzzing to be home😂😂

Reactions: 5
So she won't leave the island to go watch her son in his tennis competition, but will leave to watch her daughters show

And she wonders why her son is a little tit with her
this like her son seems amazing at so many sports but all she does is moan that he’s making a mess. They’re going to have such a bad relationship when he’s older

After watching her story’s as someone mentioned she was all over here I had to come look, and what a good read, she is some bit of work and is needing help, her sons behaviour is pro a cry for help for the fact she ain’t nice to him and don’t spend time with him. She just wants him out the house but she’s buzzing ruby is home, ruby don’t look buzzing to be home😂😂
She looks gutted to be home & can’t even live a normal teenage life for fear she spills some crumbs. Poor kid

The face a woman pulls when her family shower!!!
Shouldn't you be glad a young boy wants to shower daily?? Thank god he's not taking his mums example.
All the body shop products she gets free but can't be arsed using a shower gel.
she’s absolutely grim! Think how much exercise she does & she doesn’t even like showering after it. Disgusting.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Defos can’t the poor kid, she has a right melt down over a mark on the carpet was shocking the way she treats her kids no wonder jo is saying he dislike her and ruby don’t wanna be home I would be embarrassed if that was my mum

Reactions: 1
Her body language definitely says she’s bothered by the message 😂 she got so defensive and aggressive when saying she was happy when the kids were out.
I was also annoyed by the fact that Jo has obviously been bothering the Walrus too. I watched an interview with a woman the other day and she said that people need to stay away from him as human interaction is bad and they’re trying to get him home. Jo has no respect for anything, we’ve all seen that by the way he walks around hitting stuff with a stick!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Is there more hours in the day on the IOS ???? How does she fit in downloading dozens upon Dozens of stories on IS aswell as her non stop weird behaviour !?!🥱🥱.... and just for the record I visited the IOS once via helicopter as a birthday treat !!! It pissed down with rain all day ..... the locals were so bleeping rude and would not serve us in the cafe/pub and then the helicopter back to the mainland was cancelled and we had to endure a ferry crossing in weather from hell and I was violently ill all the way home !!!🤮🤮🤮 Happy Birthday to me !!! 🥳🥳😂ps I vote for Jowan as the most annoying IS child ever !!!!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
For such a clean goddess why would she mix colours and whites?? Even if colours don’t run the whites will turn grey and look minging!

Reactions: 3
the stories this morning about her kid embarrassing her on the royal visit. Ever thought he behaves the way he does because of you? Cause he seems to behave for dad. He definitely behaves the way he does to get attention from her. And how said she isn’t even fussed about the work he’s bringing home.

Who wants this junk? Like mate that’s your kids work that’s his achievements of school you shoul want that junk, but you won’t have that laying around but you will have 7 hoovers and all your pish lying about but no one else’s she needs to get a grip, she honestly mentally abusing jo, it’s a shame but if ruby brough something home she will have it on the bleeping wall

Reactions: 7
Her poor man Defos, anyone remember the birthday card thing where she lost it that he didn’t buy her a care but got her a present? A was shocked at that.

Reactions: 1
10C58775-33CA-4D18-A3A6-A45F7E355CAA.png

Absolutely not bothered about the message she received yet does a full on post about how proud she is of where she lives and what a good life the kids have 🙄

I thought the same thing, it has clearly irritated her!
Yup, it was the first thing she spoke about in her stories this morning so it had clearly played on her mind all night. I don't agree with messaging people directly on insta, but this is our safe space to have a moan, so maybe she should have hidden the part that mentioned tattle as all its done is brought people over here to see what's being said.

Clearly got under her skin. And going on about how their sand is the softest sand ever, the “what’s it like out” from Jowan’s room when she was literally just outside. The lady doth protest too much as they say.

She doesn’t open emails from school because Adam is a teacher and deals with everything school related.

And she seems awfully bothered by the royal visit for someone who isn’t “too bothered” by her own admission.

I haven’t watched in ages. She has really changed in content, attitude and appearance.

Reactions: 4
I don’t mind the lovely views of the beach etc, it’s just her attitude that that’s the ONLY place to have lovely views or soft sand or clear water or sailing, swimming and paddle boarding. I could pop to several beaches in Scotland and show her the exact same thing 🙄🏝😅

I don’t mind the lovely views of the beach etc, it’s just her attitude that that’s the ONLY place to have lovely views or soft sand or clear water or sailing, swimming and paddle boarding. I could pop to several beaches in Scotland and show her the exact same thing 🙄🏝😅
What put me off was during lockdowns, she kept showing it off and her activities didn’t change at all. People were confined to their small flats and all. It’s not her fault she lives in a beautiful place but a little admission of privilege or a little empathy for those without during that time would have gone a long way imo. Just so out of touch.

Reactions: 8
Here she goes with her smelly pits 🤢, honestly why don’t she care for her body smells like no one wants to smell your bo darling never mind a swim get in a shower ya skank.

• Sick
Reactions: 2
Why does she feel the need to tell people certain things like how she pulls hair out of her butt crack in the shower, wees in the shower, has smelly pits, doesn’t shower very often.
I mean there’s such a thing as too much information & that’s one of them.
Also I thought she was a lot older than what she is! 😮

Here she goes with her smelly pits 🤢, honestly why don’t she care for her body smells like no one wants to smell your bo darling never mind a swim get in a shower ya skank.
She is delayed yet decides to top up her exercise addiction than actually thinking "oh fab, I have time for a shower"

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.