Cleanandgleamit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve just reported her to the ASA again for her Vileda posts. Only one marked as gifted and no ad declaration. I’m sick of her, she claims to have not ‘realised’ what she should have been doing when the ASA contacted her a couple of weeks ago yet is still not doing it! 🤬

Reactions: 5
I’ve just reported her to the ASA again for her Vileda posts. Only one marked as gifted and no ad declaration. I’m sick of her, she claims to have not ‘realised’ what she should have been doing when the ASA contacted her a couple of weeks ago yet is still not doing it! 🤬
I have done the exact same thing.

Also...she can't go and see her son in a tennis competition because she would rather look at the island (that she sees everyday). Why is she pretending this is the case, when it is really because she wants to stay home on her own and clean.

No the wonder her son seems to prefer his dad.....Georgia couldn't give a toss

The story about the coats...

"Mine are alright, they can stay....but why does everyone else have so many"

Entitled , selfish cow

Is she really bragging about being able to fit into age 12 clothing
To be fair, she used to bang on about preferring kids clothes all the time and how much better they were, which I thought was so insensitive as that's not realistic for most people. At least today she said she's "lucky enough" to be able to fit into them.

The coats thing was ridiculous. I couldn't even tell from her tone of voice if she was joking or just that self-centred. She does come across as a really selfish person. Imagine not going to support your son in a tennis competition because the weather is nice 🙄

Reactions: 2
She wants her son to be as good as her daughter at tennis as it helped her get her scholarship

Something tells me she wants him off to boarding school too

Reactions: 3
Imagine being so happy your husband and son are away that you do a pathetic dance to celebrate, and post it to 1000s of strangers??

Oh and referring to them as dribble dicks

• Sad
Reactions: 5
An out of the blue, unnecessary shower yesterday? 🤔 Then I remembered it was their anniversary so Adam must have some standards for cleanliness. 😂

Not skinny shaming her but I find it kind of creepy how she fits into kids clothes too.

Her island will have nice weather in a 2 weeks, 2 months and even in 2 years time. But jowan won’t have that tennis comp again. That’s like saying I’m not going to parents evening because eastenders is on! Priority is key!!! Hasn’t the last year taught her anything family is bloody important! You don’t know what’s around the corner.

Reactions: 6
She is so unhealthily obsessed with everything she does.
Obsessed with cleaning
Obsessed with exercising
Obsessed with her family being out of THEIR house
I hate the way she screeches at everyone, I hate the stupid faces she pulls, I hate the fact that she thinks it’s ok to Chuck other people’s belongings away and I hate the way she does a ‘happy’ dance when Adam and Jo leave the house. 🤬

Can you believe it? It was really sunny on the islands yesterday and today it's foggy? You can literally see the fog in the air. I, for one, am in shock.

Oh wait, no I'm not shocked in the least because it's WEATHER. It was sunny yesterday where I live too and today it's cloudy. Am I going to post 40 stories about it on Instagram? No because it's not interesting!

• Haha
Again boasting the fact she usually buys kids clothing and is now saying she should have got a size 4

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Again boasting the fact she usually buys kids clothing and is now saying she should have got a size 4
I came on to say this. It can be very triggering for someone who has had or is suffering with an eating disorder. Horrible behaviour

Reactions: 1
I came on to say this. It can be very triggering for someone who has had or is suffering with an eating disorder. Horrible behaviour
It’s the way she said she’s “a tiny size 6, that’s why I buy kids clothes”. You don’t need to state your size every 5 minutes. I still can’t believe she’s not even 40 yet 😬

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.