Cleanandgleamit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Excited about a toaster that she doesn’t like anybody to use because they make crumbs? She really will say anything for a freebie won’t she! Yet another hoover too, who the duck needs more than 1 hoover let alone 7?!? She only ever uses the sebo and the halo!

Reactions: 2
Excited about a toaster that she doesn’t like anybody to use because they make crumbs? She really will say anything for a freebie won’t she! Yet another hoover too, who the duck needs more than 1 hoover let alone 7?!? She only ever uses the sebo and the halo!
This what really riles me about Swan! I won't use their stuff because of all the freebies they give away to insta-idiots!

Reactions: 1
Omg I haven't caught up yet, don't tell me she's been gifted ANOTHER hoover 🤦‍♀️I won't buy anything Swan for the same reason

Reactions: 4
That milk frother is shite! I bought one a couple of weeks ago and the milk barely gets lukewarm. I also bought the first Swan clothes steamer which was also shite. Wouldn’t waste my money on this brand again. No wonder they’re giving away £1000’s to Instagrammers.

Reactions: 3
So she won't leave the island to go watch her son in his tennis competition, but will leave to watch her daughters show

And she wonders why her son is a little tit with her
I was a bit taken aback when I read that Ruby was in Chicago. The musical that is so not for children as it's about murder and seductive dancing (still one of my favourite musicals! 😉). Maybe I'm wrong and it's actually a children's version? 😬

Reactions: 1
I was a bit taken aback when I read that Ruby was in Chicago. The musical that is so not for children as it's about murder and seductive dancing (still one of my favourite musicals! 😉). Maybe I'm wrong and it's actually a children's version? 😬
Also can’t understand how she is able to go to a school show? We aren’t even allowed to go and watch sports day - outside, we are in a rural bit of Norfolk with no Covid hotspot .

Surely that’s not another vacuum she’s been gifted 🤬 she only uses the halo and sebo so all these others companies send her get unpacked put on a story and packed away never to be used or seen again!! What a waste!!

• Angry
  • Wow
Surely that’s not another vacuum she’s been gifted 🤬 she only uses the halo and sebo so all these others companies send her get unpacked put on a story and packed away never to be used or seen again!! What a waste!!
It’s an absolute bleeping joke! Pure greed on her behalf to keep accepting them too. She should do a giveaway with them. No one needs that many hoovers, not even the cleaners at Buckingham Palace!

Why does she need another pissing hoover 🤔🤬 absolute waste of a perfectly good hoover because we will never see that again, it’ll be dumped in the cupboard with the other 5 she doesn’t use.

Reactions: 3
It's beyond a joke. Why doesn't she do a giveaway or, I don't know, just say no thanks! Why do they all become the same grabby, greedy, full of themselves twits?? I've followed a few small accounts which were fun, they get a few followers, become more popular and think they're 'it'. She was on about going on Gogglebox the other week - tagged them obviously begging to get on the show. Georgia, listen dear, you're potty mouthed, dirty, obsessed with hoovering and don't flow any of the ASA rules despite being warned. Yes, your body shop team does well, probably because you advertise constantly on your account without disclosing it as an ad. This last freebie vacuum has finished me off - can you tell?! 🤣

Reactions: 5
Only the other day she made a huge song song dance about not being able to open a new product without finishing one. I think she was on about the lenor outdoorables

Anyway, fast forward maybe a week and she has posted these this morning. Used 2 separate conditioners , as well as already having the blossom lenor one open too.

She is just so full of bullshit

Attachments

Only the other day she made a huge song song dance about not being able to open a new product without finishing one. I think she was on about the lenor outdoorables

Anyway, fast forward maybe a week and she has posted these this morning. Used 2 separate conditioners , as well as already having the blossom lenor one open too.

She is just so full of bullshit
I came here to say this!!!!!

Oh my god, the way she’s going on this morning about eating Adams chocolates and how he was annoyed about it. Damn right he should be annoyed. You have a hissy fit if they dare to even have one of your precious mini eggs. The woman is a bleeping hypocrite, not just with this but with everything.

Oh my god, the way she’s going on this morning about eating Adams chocolates and how he was annoyed about it. Damn right he should be annoyed. You have a hissy fit if they dare to even have one of your precious mini eggs. The woman is a bleeping hypocrite, not just with this but with everything.
She is a self absorbed, entitled cow to be honest

Her account used to be one of my faves, now I think she’s just a jumped up spoilt brat who has to have things done her way or no way! The same old routine day in day out is bloody boring now!

Reactions: 7
I can't believe Truwash gifted her all that stuff after she was such an hole about the bottle leaking over her son's bed the other day. She literally moaned about it for the whole day and made such a drama about it, saying she'd have to get his duvet dry cleaned (it was a clear cleaning product she spilt?!) so now they've sent her refills and a load of other gifted stuff.

We've all had a product leak at some point and we just get on with it. I'm so sick of these moaning instagrammers and the businesses that bow down to them. That's another company I'll avoid.

Reactions: 7
I can't believe Truwash gifted her all that stuff after she was such an hole about the bottle leaking over her son's bed the other day. She literally moaned about it for the whole day and made such a drama about it, saying she'd have to get his duvet dry cleaned (it was a clear cleaning product she spilt?!) so now they've sent her refills and a load of other gifted stuff.

We've all had a product leak at some point and we just get on with it. I'm so sick of these moaning instagrammers and the businesses that bow down to them. That's another company I'll avoid.
Isn't Truwash literally just pure water?

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.