Cleanandgleamit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s the way she said she’s “a tiny size 6, that’s why I buy kids clothes”. You don’t need to state your size every 5 minutes. I still can’t believe she’s not even 40 yet 😬
duck off, how old is she??

• Haha
Reactions: 3
It’s the way she said she’s “a tiny size 6, that’s why I buy kids clothes”. You don’t need to state your size every 5 minutes. I still can’t believe she’s not even 40 yet 😬
Is she not? Those youth drops she's always advertising obviously don't work then! She did actually block me when she showed Mrs Hinch had them in her bathroom and I said I didn't think it was a very good advert for them as she looked a lot older than 31.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She eats her snots basically. Oh and has admitted when her kids were little , she sucked the snot out their noses 🤢🤢🤢

Also she said he doesn't need a father's day and that they should have another mother's day...

Okay, so who went with the son to watch him play tennis competition? Who spends time with the son, relaxing watching TV etc?
He goes to work everyday while you piss about cleaning 100 times a day, and doing hardly eland work at your shop. When you are there you're boxing your body shop tit up.

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 10
This woman is vile, talking about eating her bogies now and as for saying she used to suck the kids snot out of their noses when they had colds 🤢🤢 absolutely bleeping disgusting 🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 6
If Maya isn’t allowed on certain beaches, why can’t you put her on a lead or at least attempt to call her back when she runs off?
The other day Maya took off on the beach and the ignorant bint walked off and left her to it, now today Maya is crapping on the beach.
Not the dog’s fault if she’s allowed on it some months and other months not (she actually seems like a really well behaved dog tbh) but Georgia needs to step in. Not everyone likes dogs and the last thing they want is an excited lab bounding around (I say that as the owner of the worlds most excitable lab)

Reactions: 5
I feel so sick. Why would you ever admit that?! I am don’t remember even eating snot as a kid. I highly doubt there are many grown women who do that. She baffles me.

• Sick
Reactions: 3
Oh my days.
I am gagging......she eats her bogies, and reckons everyone does it????? Nooooooo, they don't you absolute minger.
Sucking snot out of her kids noses too 🤢🤢🤢
Why would you ever go online and say that?? What is wrong with the woman??
My eyes are still watering after watching those stories. 🤢🤢🤢🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 4
I think she's heading for a breakdown. She's been getting more and more manic for weeks. Those snot stories have done me🤢

So my thoughts on Georgia an absolute nightmare of a woman, what I fail to comprehend is why someone with serious OCD issues and Autism and yes I say Autism as she also has some semantic signs her speech too, high functioning certainly but definitely on on spectrum with ADHD. It's also telling because her best friend tattieAnne is clearly disabled in some way too, I do though believe that Georgia is friends with this Anne because of the woman's clear disability and she has some control over her as other than her and her parents Georgia has no friends and you'd think she would given she's been on the island her whole life so everyone would know everyone and be a close community, her lack of friends and riveting 'busy' active (not social) life shows she has a hard time keeping normal company so I would absolutely say she is on the Spectrum and her OCD with routine so much that she neglects her personal hygiene and has little regard for others and is selfish in her routine and way of thinking, and like anyone on the spectrum lacks the prompts and cues for social interactions hence her having no filter with saying duck rape, talking about her poo and saying she eats bogeys, she has zero filter for social norms and interpersonal skills etc. I believe her OCD is as a result of the Autism but both she is in denial of and both have remained undiagnosed hence she lies to herself about her justifications for hoovering up to 10 times a day and mopping her floors, she clearly has an empty life and needs serious help,her active lifestyle means she is absolutely underweight too and anemic, she dropped a small tub of light cream on her foot which left significant bruising. All in all her family dynamic in unhealthy as is her lack of acknowledgement about her condition and she needs serious help.

So my thoughts on Georgia an absolute nightmare of a woman, what I fail to comprehend is why someone with serious OCD issues and Autism and yes I say Autism as she also has some semantic signs her speech too, high functioning certainly but definitely on on spectrum with ADHD. It's also telling because her best friend tattieAnne is clearly disabled in some way too, I do though believe that Georgia is friends with this Anne because of the woman's clear disability and she has some control over her as other than her and her parents Georgia has no friends and you'd think she would given she's been on the island her whole life so everyone would know everyone and be a close community, her lack of friends and riveting 'busy' active (not social) life shows she has a hard time keeping normal company so I would absolutely say she is on the Spectrum and her OCD with routine so much that she neglects her personal hygiene and has little regard for others and is selfish in her routine and way of thinking, and like anyone on the spectrum lacks the prompts and cues for social interactions hence her having no filter with saying duck rape, talking about her poo and saying she eats bogeys, she has zero filter for social norms and interpersonal skills etc. I believe her OCD is as a result of the Autism but both she is in denial of and both have remained undiagnosed hence she lies to herself about her justifications for hoovering up to 10 times a day and mopping her floors, she clearly has an empty life and needs serious help,her active lifestyle means she is absolutely underweight too and anemic, she dropped a small tub of light cream on her foot which left significant bruising. All in all her family dynamic in unhealthy as is her lack of acknowledgement about her condition and she needs serious help.
Why do you think Tattieanne is disabled?

Reactions: 7
wow . had to actually unfollow her after she said she ate her boogers. ugh . stomach turning . really. like wtf is wrong with her .

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.