Cleanandgleamit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she may have something wrong with her OCD or may even be on the spectrum. Not being rude at all but certain things she does and how she acts remind me of someone I know who is also on the spectrum but you wouldn’t really know unless she told you.
I privately messaged her as I saw all of my old traits/behaviours and she was completely dismissive. I even mentioned how better she would feel if she ‘let go’ of some of the routines, she simply didn’t want to listen 🤷🏼‍♀️

I struggle with how she likes her house spotless but is proud if she doesn’t shower daily or wash her hair for a week 🤢 she says she doesn’t smell but surely there has got to be some odour coming off her!
In my own experience, this is classic ‘ocd’ behaviours; it has literally nothing to do with cleanliness but everything to do with the routine .

Reactions: 2
HE IS LITERALLY SITTING IN A CHAIR IN HIS OWN HOUSE. LEAVE HIM ALONE.
This really winds me up the way she goes on about plumping the bleeping cushions and not wanting anyone to sit down.
she said on a earlier post that she hoovers because she enjoys it. She’s in denial, she has massive OCD and needs therapy.

Reactions: 5
Reported her yet again today (twice today)

Advertising body shop starter packages as well as her own clothing range. No ad declared.

Also....she is unreal. Farting on a story to be funny yet publicly shames her family for any move they make.

Reactions: 6
She was just saying today or yesterday, "my husband farts and thinks it's hilarious when it's not"

She's a walking contradiciton

Reactions: 3
The farting, gross 🤢. I'm sure she thinks that, and not showering, makes her quirky - it doesn't, it's vile and unhygienic. How greasy is her hair?? If people knew about her lack of personal hygiene I'm sure they wouldn't want to buy from her shop!

I privately messaged her as I saw all of my old traits/behaviours and she was completely dismissive. I even mentioned how better she would feel if she ‘let go’ of some of the routines, she simply didn’t want to listen 🤷🏼‍♀️

In my own experience, this is classic ‘ocd’ behaviours; it has literally nothing to do with cleanliness but everything to do with the routine .
I do think out of all the Instagrammers that are ‘a bit OCD’, she fits the profile more than most but if she does have it, I think it is mild. I know when she has gone out before completing her routine, it has played on her mind a bit but other than that, she enjoys the routine. She doesn’t seem to suffer from compulsions or obsessions. I think she is mostly trying to control her life, food and activity based on past trauma and insecurity.
She constantly talks about how she genuinely enjoys activity and cleaning.
If she ever became suddenly disabled, she would probably be unable to cope.

Todays stories are just ads and more ads. It’s so gross how she comes home from swimming and doesn’t take a shower.

I think she is insecure in her marriage and I don’t see how they can stay married for long. She is constantly annoyed by him. She wants to find fault with him because (as creepy as Adam is, IMO), she probably knows she is punching looks wise and he makes the money mostly. I can’t imagine being triggered by my husband every single day.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
I do think out of all the Instagrammers that are ‘a bit OCD’, she fits the profile more than most but if she does have it, I think it is mild. I know when she has gone out before completing her routine, it has played on her mind a bit but other than that, she enjoys the routine. She doesn’t seem to suffer from compulsions or obsessions. I think she is mostly trying to control her life, food and activity based on past trauma and insecurity.
She constantly talks about how she genuinely enjoys activity and cleaning.
If she ever became suddenly disabled, she would probably be unable to cope.

Todays stories are just ads and more ads. It’s so gross how she comes home from swimming and doesn’t take a shower.

I think she is insecure in her marriage and I don’t see how they can stay married for long. She is constantly annoyed by him. She wants to find fault with him because (as creepy as Adam is, IMO), she probably knows she is punching looks wise and he makes the money mostly. I can’t imagine being triggered by my husband every single day.
There was a time a few months ago when she went to the mainland with her family but she was leaving a day earlier than the boys, and she went on for about a week about how she couldn't bear the thought of leaving them alone in the house for a night and she was thinking of changing her flights so she could come home a day early and clean. I don't think she did in the end but she said she had done that before.

I feel bad for her if she genuinely can't relax and enjoy a trip away without thinking about her unplumped cushions, and she should get help if that's the case, but I'm not sure how much of it is just for the gram.

She’s actually proud she smells! That’s disgusting. She’s got a upcoming teenage son who is going to think it’s right not to shower and go around smelling your own pits 🤢🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 6
She went swimming knowing she smelt and had hairy pits! I know pools have chemicals in them but still that’s pretty grim!

She exercises an awful lot yet eats very little (apart from sweets)
At first I thought, well maybe she just doesn’t show what she’s eaten? But then I thought, no she would definitely avoid eating as to avoid making mess..much like the cleaning the shower after using it thing. very worrying 🤔

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.