Cleanandgleamit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All of lockdown never mentioned her sister and family, she could of been her support bubble for her? as soon as she wants something doing, she sees them!

Reactions: 2
All of lockdown never mentioned her sister and family, she could of been her support bubble for her? as soon as she wants something doing, she sees them!
Her sister runs the shop that she supposedly owns 😂😂😂 she just turns up to do her Body Shop stuff there and calls it “work” 🙄

Why is everything ‘mine’ . My shed, my kitchen ect. She barely works , her husband is a teacher so really in theory it’s his! His wages pays for it all. So she wants to chuck everything that’s his - so selfish. Also her son hitting and being destructive constantly... no Georgia that’s not him , just being a boy !!!!

Reactions: 4
Why is everything ‘mine’ . My shed, my kitchen ect. She barely works , her husband is a teacher so really in theory it’s his! His wages pays for it all. So she wants to chuck everything that’s his - so selfish. Also her son hitting and being destructive constantly... no Georgia that’s not him , just being a boy !!!!
I said not long ago about her chucking Adams stuff without telling him. She’s so disrespectful, different when it’s her crap! She needs an intervention because she obviously has mental health issues. I can’t believe her friends and family don’t do anything about it.

Reactions: 3
Again... Adams walking on HER bedroom carpet. It’s his room too . She’s hoovering behind him just because he’s walked into his own room in his house that his wages pay for 😡😡😡😡

• Wow
WHY has she been gifted another vaccum cleaner?! If there's one thing she definitely doesn't need, it's that.

This is why I'll never buy from Swan, they give out so many gifted items to people that don't need them 😡

Reactions: 7
Paid off tagging zoggs in all her posts a few weeks ago too didn’t I seeing as they’ve sent her 2 free swimsuits. She’s so calculated, always dropping in things so that people/companies will send her stuff. All her stories tonight again going on about the fact she lives on a small island and they only have a co-op so she can hardly buy any of the things she likes. Well here’s an idea Georgia and it’s called online shopping. Plenty of places will ship to the island so put your hand in your pocket and order it rather than low key begging for stuff, it’s embarrassing!

Reactions: 10
Yes I had a look! She’s stupid and must have more money than sense because you can get them for way less than that!!
I don’t know what has made me think about the egg chair but she hasn’t mentioned it again since she ordered it, this was 26 April! (although it seems like it was much longer than that!) I’m sure she would have made a big thing of it if it had arrived by now.

Reactions: 1
Eton musk 😏😏😏

Is that what you get when you cross a dessert and a billionaire?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Tagging rug doctor in a post now on the beg for another freebie. Absolute brass neck of the woman. See she’s done an online order though 😂

Does she wash her dog? All the times she goes in the sea. Surely she smells?....well actually she doesn’t wash herself, so she isn’t going to wash her dog 🙈🙄

Reactions: 6
Oh my word... the farting and lack of hygiene are bad enough, but I actually felt my stomach churn when that big bit of snot came flying out her nose today and she licked it up and made slurping noises 🤮 why did we need to see
Omg, why did she upload that?!!
06-E76-DE7-0-D44-4-E87-BCB7-AA01762-FCC8-E.jpg

455-E87-CC-6-FD5-4-D88-8829-8-BD711764-C14.jpg

Oh and how nice is it of Georgia to turn captions on for her hard of hearing followers but only for her beauty box stories? 😡
she is a vile speciman of a woman. Why anyone would do that and find it funny is beyond me. She has the mentality of a 5 year old🤮
Her sister runs the shop that she supposedly owns 😂😂😂 she just turns up to do her Body Shop stuff there and calls it “work” 🙄
Her parents must own the shop and she claims its hers. She is never in it. Its a family business i think but she likes to bragg its hers🙄

Funny how she is hoovering behind the doors after it being mentioned on here 🤔

Her husband has been in the bedroom to get changed so she re hoovers because there's foot marks on the carpet and she needs those hoover lines. WTF??

• Haha
I do find her behaviour pretty manic, but I’m thoroughly invested in Peggy and the Mitchell brothers, and Margaret Hatcher. 🦆🦆

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.