Cleanandgleamit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thought she was obsessed with the marigold squeaky clean, purple? But I’ve not seen it since the new kitchen?!?

Reactions: 3
Does she work with smol? I really hope not as she's the worst advert ever. They put so much work into making an effective childlock whilst keeping the packaging plastic-free, yet she always shows how she just rips the box open down the middle. It might put parents of young children off buying smol if they can see the box is so easily torn apart 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 4
In fairness that wasn't a great screenshot of it! The ad is in pink and blends in with the skin tone of her hand, you can see it the tiniest bit clearer here in the bottom right corner (from the same story)
Oh, yeah I can see it in that one. It’s tiny!!

@spongey , I agree. I’ve seen other influencers do it and think what is the point of a child lock if it can be torn open. Can’t a child just tear it as well?

@Holly1977 I have one too and really like it. 🙈 It grosses me out the way she uses the sphonge cloth on her sink and floor everyday and doesn’t wash it properly. Just soaks it is disinfectant. Floor and sink wipes should be separate, imo.

Does anyone else think it is probably not great that she refers to her husband, a local school teacher as dribble dick alll the time?

Reactions: 5
I dread to think what jowan does when he gets around the corner from home after she’s told him to get out the house because she’s looking forward to having a clean home for 6 hours! I for sure would definitely be sticking up 2 fingers to her and calling her a few choice names under my breath. I’m not going to lie I enjoy my time when the kids are at school but I’d never want them to feel like they aren’t welcome

Reactions: 6
I actually don’t mind her i find her cooky in a funny way but I think it grim her lack of personal hygiene, especially when going in a public swimming pool with a week worth of grime on ya 🤢 makes no sense to be so obsessed with cleaning at same time as being a woman 🤷🏻‍♀️

Is she really ranting about her husband farting and saying it’s not funny when she will film herself farting, sniffing it and then laughing about it? She’s unhinged!

Reactions: 7
I have scanned that screenshot and I cannot see ad or aff anywhere! Am I going blind?

Ok random rant but does it annoy anyone else how she jumps up and down really hard so her knees hit her chest? I know she is an ‘iccle babe’ but she always wants to draw attention to how small she is. She definitely is obsessive about her size and exercise. Two bike rides, two swims, can’t sit down. Does she have a hobby other than vacuuming? 😆
Being a prized prick

I am SO glad I found this thread! I initially found her quite funny, and I enjoyed watching her stories about island life, but my GOD she's really ramped up the twit factor.

Re: the lack of showering, I noticed how she seems to give her shower a full clean after each person uses it. I understand maybe giving it a quick rinse (or asking your perfectly capable family to do so) but a full scrub? She clearly has an issue with cleaning, with all the hoovering and mopping, so I'm guessing she doesn't shower because she doesn't want to dirty the bathroom.

Also, a really random, nit picking thing, but the stories about the Twirl yesterday, when she made that slobbering, slurping noise about eating them... :sick:

Reactions: 10
So the squeaky clean cloth is back?!? And she is now soaking her supersorb in fabulousa because she has used it on the floor 😂😂😂

• Haha
Oh my word... the farting and lack of hygiene are bad enough, but I actually felt my stomach churn when that big bit of snot came flying out her nose today and she licked it up and made slurping noises 🤮 why did we need to see that?!

• Sick
Reactions: 8
Omg, why did she upload that?!!
06-E76-DE7-0-D44-4-E87-BCB7-AA01762-FCC8-E.jpg

455-E87-CC-6-FD5-4-D88-8829-8-BD711764-C14.jpg

Oh and how nice is it of Georgia to turn captions on for her hard of hearing followers but only for her beauty box stories? 😡

Last edited:
  • Sick
I am SO glad I found this thread! I initially found her quite funny, and I enjoyed watching her stories about island life, but my GOD she's really ramped up the twit factor.

Re: the lack of showering, I noticed how she seems to give her shower a full clean after each person uses it. I understand maybe giving it a quick rinse (or asking your perfectly capable family to do so) but a full scrub? She clearly has an issue with cleaning, with all the hoovering and mopping, so I'm guessing she doesn't shower because she doesn't want to dirty the bathroom.

Also, a really random, nit picking thing, but the stories about the Twirl yesterday, when she made that slobbering, slurping noise about eating them... :sick:
Wait til you see the biscuit eating/sucking... That really is a sight to behold 🤮🤮

• Sick
  • Haha
When hoovers and wipes the floor, she doesn’t even do it properly, misses so many bits!!

When hoovers and wipes the floor, she doesn’t even do it properly, misses so many bits!!
She does everything so quickly because she's always in rush. It totally stresses me out. She was so fast cleaning her rug this morning, I'm surprised it had time to suck out any dirt at all.

• Haha
So she’s given her friend a swimming costume that she hasn’t washed 🤢 I used to swim competitively, twice a day! I always put them in the washer. They were fine

Made the mistake of sitting down and had to drag herself off the sofa to mop. No, no you didn’t need to mop because you’ve already done it 5 times today... she’s such a bleeping martyr! And the way she was screeching at her friend today again. Just accept the fact that she’s treading all over your rug is to wind you up and if you don’t react she won’t do it 🙄 god she infuriates me.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.