Cleanandgleamit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Same content, different days. Why does the house need to be so clean that the members of the household aren’t allowed to live in it? Crumb gate. It’s a kitchen FFS. Poo particles. It’s a toilet FFS! I use to like watching her but it’s the same thing every-day. Boring.

Reactions: 7
Is she ever at work?
She seems to pay several people to run the shop so she can bike round the island and swim....oh and break every Covid guideline known to man! Meanwhile back in the real world .....

Reactions: 6
I guess it’s not that busy on the island atm so she has a lot free time plus she lives like 5 mins from the place, I admit I do find some of her behaviour peculiar.

the constantly OTT cleaning and her attitude towards her son and husband it’s like she constantly irritated by them.

It made me laugh how she was obsessing cleaning both her parents and sister house but in particular her sister house which was complete opposite of hers, dusty and lived in not the extreme she has.

Reactions: 2
Zoggs have given her a discount code after that swimsuit video the other day. Who called it?🙄

I wouldn't mind that she has so much free time if she didn't bang on about how busy she is all the time 🙄 she doesn't know the meaning of the word

Reactions: 4
Gone to her sisters to look after her family, whilst they help her. But she is hoovering?!? 🙄

Reactions: 4
The more I watch, the more I am appalled at how sneaky her ads are. I don't understand why you'd go to such lengths to hide it?
I have scanned that screenshot and I cannot see ad or aff anywhere! Am I going blind?

Ok random rant but does it annoy anyone else how she jumps up and down really hard so her knees hit her chest? I know she is an ‘iccle babe’ but she always wants to draw attention to how small she is. She definitely is obsessive about her size and exercise. Two bike rides, two swims, can’t sit down. Does she have a hobby other than vacuuming? 😆

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.