Cleanandgleamit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why would she have to mark it as an ad if she paid for it? Is that a thing you have to do?
When they've worked with the company at some point then yes. For example, SS buys stuff from Primark but makes it very clear that she has affiliations with the company by putting #IworkwithPrimark or similar.

Reactions: 1
I stand corrected about the carpet cleaner! I just thought it was odd that she'd buy one when she said her vax one was great and she'd only used it once? So I presumed it had been gifted. Anyway, I didn't report her for not labelling #ad clearly enough but I'm glad someone did! She purposefuly makes the hashtag really tiny, but then she seemed totally clueless this morning as to why the stories had been removed.

Also I really needed to see that toenail in her bathroom this morning, that reeeally made my breakfast go down much easier.

Reactions: 2
When they've worked with the company at some point then yes. For example, SS buys stuff from Primark but makes it very clear that she has affiliations with the company by putting #IworkwithPrimark or similar.
Ahhhhh I see!!!

I didn't get that, she made out it was fine because he was just whacking brambles, not flowers. It's still fruit! Although I don't know how I would cope with a kid that annoying but I also wouldn't film it and put it online for all to see. I don't know what people walking by must think when they see him battering bushes and her just filming him.
I think he has adhd but it hasn’t been addressed by her on a post . He’s very obsessive about things like the lizard and out of control with his behaviour. Do we know why the daughter has been shipped off to another school but he’s at the local one?

Reactions: 3
I think he has adhd but it hasn’t been addressed by her on a post . He’s very obsessive about things like the lizard and out of control with his behaviour. Do we know why the daughter has been shipped off to another school but he’s at the local one?
She got a scholarship at a school on the mainland

She wouldn’t feed the bread from this morning to the duck but she’ll give it to her son?!

• Wow
Reactions: 5
She really does have a really easy life doesn’t she! I wish I had the time to just do things for me me me ! What about work??

When you click to report something what do you put it under? Like it’s not nudity, drugs etc him guessing spam?

She's just shown her email address on her computer screen and it's made me laugh so much 🤣 it's like an embarrassing email address I would have had at school

• Haha
Reactions: 4
94BB4DDB-B877-4C52-BB25-61FFDA6A6CB9.png

making out like she didn’t know that Amazon wouldn’t want her to return the item! She’s such a liar, she found this out when it was Jo’s birthday as her and Adam had bought the same thing!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.