Cleanandgleamit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's just a selling technique. The dangerous thing is that people will hear Body Shop reps talk and will think that they're experts in skincare when they're not. They must get very minimal training, particularly as they bang on about how "anyone can do it." I think she just gets sent information about a product then regurgitates it all on her stories without actually having any knowledge or understanding. I could be wrong though.

And don't apologise, you've been smart enough to see through it! I'd always say do your own research and use products that work for you, definitely don't listen to someone who's main goal is to sell you something.
Anyone can flog bodyshop, I had a go last year and unless you have the time to flaunt it all over social media do raffles, give ways etc it’s hard work to get going! When you are in a “team” someone might have actually tried a product and then the whole team can post about this amazing product, post before and after pics and let everyone think it’s a miracle cream etc! The girl who recruited me was a bleeping nightmare, so pushy to my sales up so she got extra pennies and looked good. I imagine Georgia is like that too especially if she’s got plans to tile the downstairs toilet aswell now

Reactions: 2
She really pissed me off the other day with how she was talking to her friend. I would not be friends with someone who spoke to me like that!

Anyone can flog bodyshop, I had a go last year and unless you have the time to flaunt it all over social media do raffles, give ways etc it’s hard work to get going! When you are in a “team” someone might have actually tried a product and then the whole team can post about this amazing product, post before and after pics and let everyone think it’s a miracle cream etc! The girl who recruited me was a bleeping nightmare, so pushy to my sales up so she got extra pennies and looked good. I imagine Georgia is like that too especially if she’s got plans to tile the downstairs toilet aswell now
So interesting! I've never tried anything like it so always interested to hear stories.

She probably is quite pushy and that's why she's doing so well with it. It's more the bullshitting on stories that annoys me, particularly as she is supposed to be a cleaning account. Yesterday she actually used the phrase "my skin looks absolutely incredible" whilst stroking her cheek. Absolutely nobody would say something like that on insta if they weren't trying to sell you something 🙄

She really pissed me off the other day with how she was talking to her friend. I would not be friends with someone who spoke to me like that!
Yeah I noticed this! I missed most her stories at the weekend as she posted so many that it deleted the older ones, but I did catch her screeching at her friend for touching stuff in her new kitchen. Although it did seem like she was trying to annoy her so they're probably as bad as each other, but it was unbearable to hear an adult woman screech like that over something so small.

This is one of the worst ad declarations ever! See if you can spot it in the photo not circled.
8156731-D-32-D7-4071-98-B7-B27-B321-DD615.jpg

606-DE790-CCFB-4555-B52-B-5-B8-DDBF2-FFA5.jpg

As someone who is on the spectrum and has severe OCD, I think she is one of the few influencers who genuinely shows traits of OCD although they mostly seem around certain issues and don’t seem to affect her life to much. She definitely has control issues and some disorderEd eating/body image problems (in my opinion). The way she has to close the rings on her watch and move constantly, the bragging about wearing child sized clothing makes me wonder if she has ever had an eating disorder.
She most definately has had or has some kind of eating disorder. She is stick thin and always seems to stuff her face with chocolate, cakes and junk foods. Never see her make or eat anything healthy. She doesnt look healthy and is only a size 6. Definately something not right with her. She's like a mouse on speed.

I struggle with how she likes her house spotless but is proud if she doesn’t shower daily or wash her hair for a week 🤢 she says she doesn’t smell but surely there has got to be some odour coming off her!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Let’s play a little game of spot the #ad... pretty sure that carpet cleaner was gifted too and no sign of a #gifted 🤬🤬
I was gonna say! She sold her vax one to a friend after only one use because she doesn't need two, so surely the Swan one must have been gifted?!

Reactions: 1
Her vag must smell like an out of date tin of kippers.
I imagine it to be the same as when you wear a fragrance but can't smell it on yourself but others can......it must be the same for her but with various body odours!!! It still shocks me she is so proud of the fact she doesn't wash!!!! 🤢🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
I just looked up the price of one of thoses Everhot one price 9k not sure if that a accurate price but 😩

Reactions: 4
I just looked up the price of one of thoses Everhot one price 9k not sure if that a accurate price but 😩
I’ve mentioned it before on this thread, it’s 10k. Yes she says she saved but she’s not doing bad for money having all that done!
sock of hearing Jo go on about a lizard, just tell him no and tell him to shut the duck up!

Come on then...who reported her for not putting Ad properly on her swan stuff? 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
You can tell she’s super butt hurt as well, oh dear 😂 she still hid the ad though! Also, Georgia, just because you didn’t get paid to say about that washing line doesn’t mean it’s not an ad. You work with leifheit🤦🏼‍♀️

I don’t get why people struggle to put ad on a post? Are they embarrassed about working with a company? Makes no sense to me.

Reactions: 3
The way she screeched at Adam this morning! It really pisses me off that she just gets rid of anything that belongs to him without him even knowing! #justiceforadam

Reactions: 1
When they fail to mark is as an ad properly, it makes me want to buy something even less, and makes me think the person is dishonest so why would I trust their review of a product? All the neaky Swan ads I've seen from not just Georgia but also the likes of Miss Greedy etc, really puts me off them as people, aswell as Swan as a brand for allowing it.

Why would she have to mark it as an ad if she paid for it? Is that a thing you have to do?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.