Cleanandgleamit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yep, I noticed that 😅 it's manky, I don't know why she felt the need to show her drains being rodded in the first place but at least move the stock out the way first! Those jumpers will be stinking.

And yeah I do find her quite rude, she shouts over people all the time and has very little awareness of it. I think it's a whole family thing though and they must all be used to it. Going by what she shows of them anyway.
I think she may have something wrong with her OCD or may even be on the spectrum. Not being rude at all but certain things she does and how she acts remind me of someone I know who is also on the spectrum but you wouldn’t really know unless she told you.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I think she may have something wrong with her OCD or may even be on the spectrum. Not being rude at all but certain things she does and how she acts remind me of someone I know who is also on the spectrum but you wouldn’t really know unless she told you.
So her busy day consists of lots of cycling, walking and swimming. Jeez, I wish my busy day consisted of me doing things for myself rather than like, you know, actual work 🙄 She is seriously out of touch with reality!
I’d say the whole family is on the spectrum! Her husband seems like he has ADHD and Jo definitely has behavioural problems!

Reactions: 4
This is one of the worst ad declarations ever! See if you can spot it in the photo not circled.
8156731-D-32-D7-4071-98-B7-B27-B321-DD615.jpg

606-DE790-CCFB-4555-B52-B-5-B8-DDBF2-FFA5.jpg

As someone who is on the spectrum and has severe OCD, I think she is one of the few influencers who genuinely shows traits of OCD although they mostly seem around certain issues and don’t seem to affect her life to much. She definitely has control issues and some disorderEd eating/body image problems (in my opinion). The way she has to close the rings on her watch and move constantly, the bragging about wearing child sized clothing makes me wonder if she has ever had an eating disorder.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
This is one of the worst ad declarations ever! See if you can spot it in the photo not circled.
8156731-D-32-D7-4071-98-B7-B27-B321-DD615.jpg

606-DE790-CCFB-4555-B52-B-5-B8-DDBF2-FFA5.jpg

As someone who is on the spectrum and has severe OCD, I think she is one of the few influencers who genuinely shows traits of OCD although they mostly seem around certain issues and don’t seem to affect her life to much. She definitely has control issues and some disorderEd eating/body image problems (in my opinion). The way she has to close the rings on her watch and move constantly, the bragging about wearing child sized clothing makes me wonder if she has ever had an eating disorder.
She’s terrible at not declaring ads properly. I reported her to the ASA and they did speak to her. She addressed the ASA on her stories afterwards saying some rules had changed (never mentioned she’d had a complaint against her) made out she was unaware. Well I’m sorry but if you’re hiding #ad #gifted like that then you know exactly what you’re doing. I have reported her again as the #ad has to be clear according to ASA rules.
I liked her when I first started following her, thought she was quirky but as time has gone on and her account has grown she has become greedy and unbearable. She definitely needs to see someone about her issues.

She’s terrible at not declaring ads properly. I reported her to the ASA and they did speak to her. She addressed the ASA on her stories afterwards saying some rules had changed (never mentioned she’d had a complaint against her) made out she was unaware. Well I’m sorry but if you’re hiding #ad #gifted like that then you know exactly what you’re doing. I have reported her again as the #ad has to be clear according to ASA rules.
I liked her when I first started following her, thought she was quirky but as time has gone on and her account has grown she has become greedy and unbearable. She definitely needs to see someone about her issues.
I've reported her a couple of times and never heard anything back. It's usually on stuff that's gifted to her, she opens up the package like it's something she ordered but when's she reading out the information it's like she has no idea what it is. Then you see loads of other influencers getting sent the same thing, so it's obvious.

It's like she either can't be arsed to declare or just forgets to, but it's something that needs to be done if you're willing to accept gifts.
I definitely get the impression she just wants to have a fun account and get free products but not actually bother with any of the legal stuff.

Reactions: 1
Did anyone go on the egg chair website she was going on about today? £500 for an egg chair!!! Body shop raffles must be doing well.

• Wow
Dirt shaming her sister this morning. I live alone so can't say, but surely that's just what normal floors look like for busy families who don't have time to mop 7 times a day? It felt like she was trying to publicly shame her.

She also washed Adam's clothes in detergent that she knows he has a reaction to, when she's already shown us that she nips home 3 or 4 times a day to feed the ducks and check the kitchen progress etc. so why not just pick up some detergent from home that maybe won't make her husband itch?! Surely she can fit a smol pod in her bag 😅 sometimes it seems that she only cares about herself but I hope that isn't the case in reality.

Reactions: 6
Dirt shaming her sister this morning. I live alone so can't say, but surely that's just what normal floors look like for busy families who don't have time to mop 7 times a day? It felt like she was trying to publicly shame her.

She also washed Adam's clothes in detergent that she knows he has a reaction to, when she's already shown us that she nips home 3 or 4 times a day to feed the ducks and check the kitchen progress etc. so why not just pick up some detergent from home that maybe won't make her husband itch?! Surely she can fit a smol pod in her bag 😅 sometimes it seems that she only cares about herself but I hope that isn't the case in reality.
She definitely only cares about herself, she makes that more than clear through her behaviour and actions. Moans when Adam or Jo fart yet finds it funny when she farts because apparently it smells of roses. Doesn’t care the kids are still asleep, she must hoover because she hasn’t done it for 5 minutes. Can’t have anyone in the house because it will get messed up. And the way she went on this morning about punctuality being the topic of the week at school and just dismissed it saying there wouldn’t be any punctuality because she needed to carry on hoovering. Yeah you just crack on George and duck the fact the kids that aren’t yours will be late for school... I could go on but I think you get the picture.
And shock, she’s been home so as you said could have got some detergent that doesn’t irritate her husband but because she’s that obsessive she couldn’t possibly have waited to do the laundry!

Last edited:
Anyone else quite annoyed the way she treats that cat? It seemed to really bother me that it’s trying to show her love/ attention and she’s hating it.

Reactions: 3
She must of read on here when someone said she could of got some washing pods from home 😂😂

also, the duck video this morning was absolutely disgusting!! Why on earth did she record that? Vile.

So, not only does she brag about the fact that she only showers once a week she’s now bragging that she’s been wearing the same bra for almost 3 weeks?! I can’t believe that someone who is so obsessed with keeping the house clean is so lax with her own cleanliness. She is absolutely disgusting!

• Sick
So, not only does she brag about the fact that she only showers once a week she’s now bragging that she’s been wearing the same bra for almost 3 weeks?! I can’t believe that someone who is so obsessed with keeping the house clean is so lax with her own cleanliness. She is absolutely disgusting!
Can't imagine what her downstairs smells like. Poor Adam!

• Sick
Can't imagine what her downstairs smells like. Poor Adam!
I always think this too. All that exercise but no personal hygiene. That's so grim 🤮🤮 Their sex life must be non-existent. Shame, cos I think Adams quite hot (if rather annoying, haha!)

I always think this too. All that exercise but no personal hygiene. That's so grim 🤮🤮 Their sex life must be non-existent. Shame, cos I think Adams quite hot (if rather annoying, haha!)
Glad I’m not the only to think Adam is quite nice to look at 😂
She’s always got a load of washing on so I can’t see how she’s not washed her bra?? All them work outs she does too, the underarm bit must have been gipping 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 3
Glad I’m not the only to think Adam is quite nice to look at 😂
She’s always got a load of washing on so I can’t see how she’s not washed her bra?? All them work outs she does too, the underarm bit must have been gipping 🤢
There’ll be no getting that stench out, it will be engrained! 🤢

• Sick
She's really annoyed me this morning! Banging on about her Body Shop Skin defence! Now, I might have this wrong because I don't know what a 'PA' rating is, I'm guessing it's similar to the UVA Star rating you get on sun creams? She says it has a PA rating of 4 which is the highest you can get, but Boots Soltan is 5 stars, if it's the same way of rating the UVA's then shes falsely advertising. 🤨🤨 Apologies if I have got this wrong 🙂

She's really annoyed me this morning! Banging on about her Body Shop Skin defence! Now, I might have this wrong because I don't know what a 'PA' rating is, I'm guessing it's similar to the UVA Star rating you get on sun creams? She says it has a PA rating of 4 which is the highest you can get, but Boots Soltan is 5 stars, if it's the same way of rating the UVA's then shes falsely advertising. 🤨🤨 Apologies if I have got this wrong 🙂
It's just a selling technique. The dangerous thing is that people will hear Body Shop reps talk and will think that they're experts in skincare when they're not. They must get very minimal training, particularly as they bang on about how "anyone can do it." I think she just gets sent information about a product then regurgitates it all on her stories without actually having any knowledge or understanding. I could be wrong though.

And don't apologise, you've been smart enough to see through it! I'd always say do your own research and use products that work for you, definitely don't listen to someone who's main goal is to sell you something.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.