Cleanandgleamit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did it piss off anyone else when she chucked out her marigold gloves the other day because there isn't a Terracycle scheme in Scilly? Why doesn't she start one then? Especially as Marigold sent her that big PR package to promote the scheme saying that anyone can start one up. She'd be the perfect ambassador for it and it would show that she's actually doing something for the environment instead of just using one less floor wipe per day (I agree that small changes are better than no changes but she could be doing so much more imo)

Reactions: 6
She's just getting a bit too much now.......She's actually proud of the fact she doesn't shower, does a workout, then sniffs her pits and still says she isn't showering. The breaking wind too on her stories.....no, no, no, it's going too far.
Clearly has zero respect for her husband, getting in bed every night smelling like a cow shed 🤢🤢

• Sick
How old is she? Cos she looks mid forties, at least, but I'm sure she's previously said mid to late 30s?! It made me think earlier when she said someone else had said she looked older than she is

Reactions: 3
How old is she? Cos she looks mid forties, at least, but I'm sure she's previously said mid to late 30s?! It made me think earlier when she said someone else had said she looked older than she is
I’m pretty sure she’s 39. Definitely not 40 yet anyway.

Reactions: 2
Change the bleeping record. You live in an island, we get it but that’s your choice. No one is forcing you to stay living there if you’re that bothered about the stuff you can’t buy there! Fucks sake!
It really is starting to grate, although I imagine she mentions it so much so that people will send her stuff in the post. She went on about how she couldn't get frazzles on the island, then her followers started sending her boxes of them. Same with Fabulosa, they don't deliver to the island so people send her new products when they come out. She's probably trying to make it super clear what she can't get so that her followers will pick up on it.

I find island life quite interesting and it's one of the few aspects of her page that intrigues me, but that doesn't include her going round the shops showing us stuff that we see all the time going oooh this is new, ooh never seen this before, oooh CaNt GeT tHiS oN tHe IsLaNdS 🥱🥱🥱

It really is starting to grate, although I imagine she mentions it so much so that people will send her stuff in the post. She went on about how she couldn't get frazzles on the island, then her followers started sending her boxes of them. Same with Fabulosa, they don't deliver to the island so people send her new products when they come out. She's probably trying to make it super clear what she can't get so that her followers will pick up on it.

I find island life quite interesting and it's one of the few aspects of her page that intrigues me, but that doesn't include her going round the shops showing us stuff that we see all the time going oooh this is new, ooh never seen this before, oooh CaNt GeT tHiS oN tHe IsLaNdS 🥱🥱🥱
This⬆ exactly this and when things are sent to her she seems to take it for granted. If I was that desperate for stuff I'd either move or arrange with friends/family to get stuff sent over, not go on the beg!

Reactions: 4
How many packs of wipes does one person need? And she has the cheek to promote the "Save our Oceans" jumpers she sells in her shop 🤦‍♀️
She is in B&M now and brought loads more!! To stock up!

Wrote this earlier, just realised I didn’t post it 😂

Yes you’re definiey right about the hunting so people send her stuff. I’ve never understood why anyone would want to buy a load of stuff for a stranger they’ve never met but maybe that’s just me 🤷🏻‍♀️
I also agree about island life being interesting. It certainly looks like a stunning place and somewhere where I would like to visit.

I’d love her to do a Q & A I’ve got so many island questions, it looks amazing there expensive though for a holiday cottage.

Reactions: 2
So gone to stay with parents whilst kitchen is being fitted... is that allowed?

Reactions: 1
Did anyone see yesterday that her drains were being rodded in the shop and she had stock sitting right above it? For someone who needs to be so active, she could have moved them. It’s nasty. I feel bad for her Aunt Anne as well. She asked her a question and didn’t let her respond before saying she has verbal diarrhoea. She said the same thing about her a few weeks ago. Bit rich coming from a woman who blabs to the world about the wind between her ‘burger flaps’ 😩

Did anyone see yesterday that her drains were being rodded in the shop and she had stock sitting right above it? For someone who needs to be so active, she could have moved them. It’s nasty. I feel bad for her Aunt Anne as well. She asked her a question and didn’t let her respond before saying she has verbal diarrhoea. She said the same thing about her a few weeks ago. Bit rich coming from a woman who blabs to the world about the wind between her ‘burger flaps’ 😩
Yep, I noticed that 😅 it's manky, I don't know why she felt the need to show her drains being rodded in the first place but at least move the stock out the way first! Those jumpers will be stinking.

And yeah I do find her quite rude, she shouts over people all the time and has very little awareness of it. I think it's a whole family thing though and they must all be used to it. Going by what she shows of them anyway.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.