Cleanandgleamit #9 Georgia May AKA Groundhog Day

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought that about the ‘dead skin’ 🤦🏽‍♀️

who the duck is messaging her in support of todays hero Pauline debacle
So she’s so unbothered by this message that she started her day by talking about it and has ended it the same way?! It’s just like last Summer when so many people had been reporting her over the Duck’s, she acts as if she’s not bothered by it but you can tell that she most definitely is.

Reactions: 10
Congratulations to @Little Miss Planner on the new thread title! Has Princess Georgia down to a tee…

Her stories haven’t loaded again this morning, shame 🙁 I’m sure she had some really creative new stuff we’ve never seen before.

Carry on friends.

Re the last post on the previous thread - it was posted as I was setting up this thread. I wasn’t aware of that situation re BS rep. What happened there? Can we continue the discussion here please?

Omg I've made it!!! I can't believe how excited I feel
at having my suggestion chosen 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Re the swimming pool saga, the way she reacted in her snarky nasty way is exactly an example of how not to be kind..total contradictory idiot she is. She could have said oh yes probably not the smartest move to swim and maybe spread the infection in the water etc but no.....she showed her true colours and was nasty about being called out on her stupid behaviour. This is what gets me about the insta Huns, they hate it when they get called out. Just accept the poor behaviour and own it instead of crying troll or be kind.

And in all the drama she didn't show the fire clean.....how will we all know to use ash because it's not like she's shown it practically every day during winter is it...oh wait 🥴😉

• Haha
Reactions: 13
We can’t have an opinion thought or even type it as if you unlike an account should just unfollow says it all !!

Reactions: 3
9646B99E-09AA-48CE-A952-A20DBAF18E08.png

Her nails are still absolutely boggin, she is one filthy witch 🤢

I am longing for the day that she falls off her bike because she’s too busy dicking around filming herself!!

• Sick
Reactions: 7
I don't know about you guys, but the reason I still watch people who I don't like is because of pure fascination. She's like a car crash that I can't stop watching. She's so insular that she can't comprehend that.

Reactions: 22
Congratulations to @Little Miss Planner on the new thread title! Has Princess Georgia down to a tee…

Her stories haven’t loaded again this morning, shame 🙁 I’m sure she had some really creative new stuff we’ve never seen before.

Carry on friends.

Re the last post on the previous thread - it was posted as I was setting up this thread. I wasn’t aware of that situation re BS rep. What happened there? Can we continue the discussion here please?
Regarding the Body Shop rep situation:

The rep called her out for using instagram to sell the products, when lots of people where asking Mrs M how she was getting such high sales. Up to that point she claimed it was just through posting in a facebook group etc. Mrs M took massive offense to that and reputed it. Mrs M's then upline started messaging and Mrs M wasnt willing to communicate with the rep herself.
Mrs M then went on Instagram spouting how people should just be supporting her and cheering her on for doing so well!

It really was not a nice experience for the rep.

Mrs M really needs to remember what she is actually like. Mrs M , then blocks accounts that disagree with her or who she does not like.

Its all one big popularity contest.

She is so confused & not bothered by Pauline that she’s still banging on about it - if you were not bothered you would not give the matter any air time 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
We can’t have an opinion thought or even type it as if you unlike an account should just unfollow says it all !!
Mrs M really doesnt know Instagram then does she! You can still follow what a public account does without actually following them :ROFLMAO:

She isnt going to want her account to go private now is she - all that money and followers she wont get... hmmm

Reactions: 5
She’s removed the story where she flashes her details and mentions the police
Thanks for clearing that up....I've been through the stories twice & couldn't see it!! This is why!
---
Haha been reading here has she 🤣 Good job we record everything… Poor Georgia’s seen her arse this morning. head.

eta - I just scribbled over the blurred writing, just in case
What a truly vile individual she is. If you're reading Georgia, I have time on my hands because after working full time I now have a weeks annual leave so I'm free to do what I want 👍

Reactions: 5
Thanks for clearing that up....I've been through the stories twice & couldn't see it!! This is why!
---

What a truly vile individual she is. If you're reading Georgia, I have time on my hands because after working full time I now have a weeks annual leave so I'm free to do what I want 👍
I have time on my hands because I choose to only vacuum 5 times today

• Haha
Reactions: 8
OMG aren’t you kicking yourself knowing that the time you used typing your email could have been better used to join Georgia’s puffy peaches body shop team 😂😂😂
Lol absolutely not. I actually refuse to shop Body Shop at all because of her. I work full time (unlike Georgia) and don't want to spend my free time making adverts misleading people about what a product can do.

Can you imagine being on her team? I honestly think she uses her free products and spends on stuff for the beauty boxes and her "brucey deals" are clearly products she has received for free I am sure she pockets the money.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Prepare yourself folks. Its a poke yourself in the eye day for this fake selfish twit. Bye Ruby😭😭😭💔💔
Miss her my arse! Cant wait to get rid of her more like. Put your bloody phone away and go and spend time with your daughter before she goes.
Nah duck that i got to ride my bike feed the ducks and make a complete pratt of myself on instagram. Vile selfish fake ass witch!

Reactions: 12
Hasn’t washed her face yet this morning. Or last night either by the looks of it. Or is the BS cleansing stuff not as good as she’s constantly making out?
Clearly just doesnt bother removing her make up before going to bed!!
---
Prepare yourself folks. Its a poke yourself in the eye day for this fake selfish twit. Bye Ruby😭😭😭💔💔
Miss her my arse! Cant wait to get rid of her more like. Put your bloody phone away and go and spend time with your daughter before she goes.
Nah duck that i got to ride my bike feed the ducks and make a complete pratt of myself on instagram. Vile selfish fake ass witch!
and not forgetting nearly every story is about blinking weather again!!
---
Did anyone see how much 'stock' from body shop turned up at her home yesterday? clearly ready to sell in her shop over gig weekend when she is back

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Yes absolutely disgusting how she is conducting herself with that bloody BS. She has no shame. She is making a damn killing thanks to instagram. Wish she would shut up about bloody Morocco too.
Yes we all know how you have yet again cheated your way to the top. Why are people so stupid ordering through that vile individual!
Gone quiet now after saying goodbye to Ruby i see. Waiting for all the messages of support saying aww poor Georgia she will be home again soon🤣🤣

Reactions: 9
Bless you Georgia, only half an hour until Ruby leaves and you spend that time trying to get a paid partnership with Zoflora, nothing screams I’m going to miss my daughter quite like that 🤯

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.