Cleanandgleamit #9 Georgia May AKA Groundhog Day

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is such a smug bleep. The way she went on is just embarrassing to be honest. All the ‘my thoughts are with you, you must have been in a really bad place yesterday to go to all that trouble’ duck of Georgia, and as of an email of concern is tantamount to harassment. If anyone is at fault here it’s the leisure centre for giving out details! Eughhh didn’t think I could despise her anymore than I already did but turns out I can.

Reactions: 10
How has Pauline harassed her?? If the precious ruby or Jowan had got a verruca from the pool because someone had gone swimming with one all hell would break lose, also it wouldn't have mattered if it was a private swim she would have still used the changing rooms so still putting other islanders who dare use her pool at risk!

Reactions: 7
Can the leisure centre be reported to the ICO for breach of GDPR? They should nor have given out details IMO.

She was absolutely vile on those stories, you could feel the nastiness radiating off her.

Talk about wasting police time. Its not harassment is it Georgia one email about you not for your eyes to see sent to a business out of concern for the health and safety of their patrons.

Good for you Pauline, hope you are ok and not Worried or upset by this witch.

Reactions: 12
I got confused when she said that Pauline had assumed she’d been up there, erm we know you had because you told us you’d been swimming 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 8
She’s removed the story where she flashes her details and mentions the police

• Haha
She’s removed the story where she flashes her details and mentions the police
Haha been reading here has she 🤣 Good job we record everything… Poor Georgia’s seen her arse this morning. head.

eta - I just scribbled over the blurred writing, just in case

Attachments

Reactions: 5
I'm considering setting up a fake email and contacting the data protection officers for the council as I think this is breach of data protection. The name and email should not have been given to her even is she wants to report it to the police. If the police thought there was a case they would request the info themselves.

She is a totally vile piece of work especially this week with her being so bleeping miserable on her birthday.

I want someone to bring her down a peg or five thinking she can get away with her crappy behaviour and always get away with it.

I'll be watching her stories like a bleeping hawk to report any breach to the ASA now.

Also her sister is working and has sent her kids to her friend who is looking after six young ones by herself. And her sister hasn't been able to drive for a while and has had to rely on their parents and taxis. I bet she knows not to ask Georgia because she is so selfish and would rather vacuum than look after her nieces.

Reactions: 16
I reported her last week to the ASA about her undisclosed shop ads. Wonder if she’s finally taken the hint.
As for Pauline, I don’t imagine for a second the police would do anything and I doubt very much if Shrew will actually go to them anyway.

I'm considering setting up a fake email and contacting the data protection officers for the council as I think this is breach of data protection. The name and email should not have been given to her even is she wants to report it to the police. If the police thought there was a case they would request the info themselves.

She is a totally vile piece of work especially this week with her being so bleeping miserable on her birthday.

I want someone to bring her down a peg or five thinking she can get away with her crappy behaviour and always get away with it.

I'll be watching her stories like a bleeping hawk to report any breach to the ASA now.

Also her sister is working and has sent her kids to her friend who is looking after six young ones by herself. And her sister hasn't been able to drive for a while and has had to rely on their parents and taxis. I bet she knows not to ask Georgia because she is so selfish and would rather vacuum than look after her nieces.
You can bet Georgia has shared that lady’s details with everyone she‘s come into contact with this morning too. When she said it’s given us a good laugh, who did she mean by us? Obviously the pool staff. I bet she went running straight to her parents for a start - can’t do anything without them 🙄 Then she’ll have gone into the shop and shared it in there too.

Reactions: 6
She still managed to turn it into a Body Shop Ad though 😅 I swear it's her only talent...

• Haha
Reactions: 6
What is the matter with these companies who tell people that they’ve had complaints? Someone complained, quite rightly, to the kitchen company that Miss Greedy (never was a woman more aptly named) got a free kitchen from, and rather than dealing with the complaint, the company blocked the person and then passed on her details to Greedy herself! Greedy has done her usual and got PTWM involved.
This is a clear disregard of GDPR rules.
Now the pool have not only told Georgia that there’s been a complaint but have given her the persons details? Another GDPR violation!
Pauline would do well to take this further.
---
Pauline. If you’re a Tattler and see this. Please report the pool for passing on your details. That’s just not on.

• Wow
I’m not going to lie the level of fury I have right now is boiling over ….what a self righteous cow the leisure centre should not have giving that twisted witch the woman details and it just shows that everyone on shutter island are all arseholes🖕🏼iv reported her post for bullying …I would give anything to punch her smug saggy face right now 👊

Reactions: 11
Only in Georgia’s mind would an email of concern to a public place equal harassment.

She's so f**king passive aggressive!! I absolutely loathe this excuse of a human being. She's bloody wrong about the liquid peel too, that is not all dead skin, it's the cellulose in the gel that balls up and possibly takes some skin cells too - talk about misselling. I've screen recorded it and am going to send it to the Body Shop - honestly I'm sure she makes up half the bloody stuff she prattles on about. I haven't caught up on the last thread - are there details about the issue with the BS consultant on there? Might as well pop that on the email too!

Reactions: 9
She's so f**king passive aggressive!! I absolutely loathe this excuse of a human being. She's bloody wrong about the liquid peel too, that is not all dead skin, it's the cellulose in the gel that balls up and possibly takes some skin cells too - talk about misselling. I've screen recorded it and am going to send it to the Body Shop - honestly I'm sure she makes up half the bloody stuff she prattles on about. I haven't caught up on the last thread - are there details about the issue with the BS consultant on there? Might as well pop that on the email too!
I thought that about the ‘dead skin’ 🤦🏽‍♀️

who the duck is messaging her in support of todays hero Pauline debacle

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.