Cleanandgleamit #8 Georgia ain’t no Birth of Venus, she looks like a walking p*nis

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Forgot to say earlier, as if she thinks the Malibu on her jumper relates to the drink 😂 she’s so bleeping inbred on that shitter island.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
So it's funny for her to leave tit in the toilet and be found by her family, but horrifying if any one them dared to do the same - unknowingly! She's so vile!

Isn't it interesting how she always has chocolate in and eggs to be able to make puddings but struggles to have food to 'muscle up' a main meal??

Reactions: 18
So it's funny for her to leave tit in the toilet and be found by her family, but horrifying if any one them dared to do the same - unknowingly! She's so vile!

Isn't it interesting how she always has chocolate in and eggs to be able to make puddings but struggles to have food to 'muscle up' a main meal??
Exactly what I thought. I have to go to the shop if I ever need to make cakes etc…. She ALWAYS has stuff in 🧐

Reactions: 7
God Adam is a dick isn’t he? It appears the whole family are though, unbearable people.
Georgia is very snotty and sticky sounding again this morning. I just can’t listen to her when she’s like that. It’s because she never drinks anything. She’s constantly dehydrated.

Reactions: 9
We are such massive Saturday night takeaway fines declares declares Georgia yet doesn’t know it’s live 🤦‍♀️
---
😂 I haven't watched it for a while but isn't 90% of the show made up of games that involve interacting with the viewers at home? How does she think it's done, magic?

I know it's a family show but I get the impression that her and Adam would still looove Saturday Night Takeaway even if they didn't have kids. They both have such simple humour.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I honestly find her and her dick of a husband 2 of the most irritating twats iv ever saw and her kids are just as bad especially JoAnne and ruby singing isn’t that great either ..they really do think they are above everyone else especially us plebs on the main land .

Reactions: 12
Jowan has definitely got ADHD or some form of behavioural problem. He is absolutely horrendous, throwing things at the car and not getting out of the way. I’ve said it before but Georgia needs to stop filming him and discipline him properly.

Reactions: 14
Is she driving in Georgia's parents garden? If so that's fine as its private property, on the road is not legal.
Jowan needs some actual discipline, not his mum whining at him to stop with zero consequences. Imagine what he's like when he's forced out the house with his friends, hitting bushes all the time where there could be nesting/resting wildlife, he's a little tit!!

Reactions: 13
I reckon the ducks are trying to protect their eggs/babies from you Georgia 😡
Joan does behave like a bit of a dick but because she constantly moans at him for everything I think he’s just zoned out and doesn’t actually listen to anything she says to him

I reckon the ducks are trying to protect their eggs/babies from you Georgia 😡
Joan does behave like a bit of a dick but because she constantly moans at him for everything I think he’s just zoned out and doesn’t actually listen to anything she says to him
Omg she's infuriating with the ducks. She should not go near their nests, it's wildlife disturbance. Leave them be! She makes out the gulls are laying in wait, they are not, they just sheltering in the bay from the tide. She's such a 🤬😡. I'm reporting her to the WT if she takes the babies again.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.