Cleanandgleamit #8 Georgia ain’t no Birth of Venus, she looks like a walking p*nis

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread title - congratulations to me! I’ve never had a thread title before, so why not this time.

Georgia continues to be the most annoying of the Insta huns. She recently attended the Body Shop conference in Telford where she seems to have been inspired to be even more of an mlm twit. She’s definitely upped her dodgy game - trying to recruit airport checkin staff, sneakily selling products in her shop and taking crap makeup to exercise classes to try and flog. I think I’d lose my tit if I turned up to circuit training and some mlm hun was shoving products at me.

Anyway, let the fun continue…

Reactions: 13
I didn’t think it was possible to make so much drama out of just simply washing cushion covers.

All that, and she still only did two!!! and they look rank 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Can’t get over the drama surrounding these sofa cushions. They look like they need another wash

Reactions: 11
As if her mentioning her bowel movements wasn’t enough she then burps yet won’t post a story because she says the ‘f’ word. Vile, ill mannered bore 🤢

Why does she always make out she cant do reels? Pisses me off she knows bloody fine she can do them just all for people to message and say how great she is at it🙄
Please share it? Aye right! She didnt need to film herself doing that its all trying to act funny. She even got the wet wipe involved. Pair of pratts!
Whats with the belching the vile witch!!

Reactions: 6
Instead of all that palaver with baking the bread buns this morning, just tell him he’s got to have school dinners ffs. I’d refuse to go through that rigmarole letting a kid dictate on a day to day basis. If he wants to be that fussy let him make his own packed lunches. Spoiled brat.

Reactions: 8
Instead of all that palaver with baking the bread buns this morning, just tell him he’s got to have school dinners ffs. I’d refuse to go through that rigmarole letting a kid dictate on a day to day basis. If he wants to be that fussy let him make his own packed lunches. Spoiled brat.
why can’t the kid take a couple of quid and buy some grub from the Co-Op?
Oh that’s right. Content content content.

She can’t let him make a sandwich himself in case he makes some crumbs.
he’s going to be 20 years old and unable to do anything for himself, make a bed, run a bath, make food, because his mother never allowed him to in case he made a mess.
let him make a sandwich and then show him how to clean up. Surely that’s what you do? But she’d prefer to martyr herself and it gives her “content” to film herself huffing and puffing and slamming a slice of bread or a roll about while moaning about crumbs. I say this every time I talk about her. She’s quite severely mentally unwell and she needs help. Instagram is taking over her life and has made her an absolutely horrible person. She didn’t used to be like that.

Reactions: 12
I love how she forgot that the everhot drops into eco mode, she only mentions it every bloody morning 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I mean, school can’t be that far away. She could always drop a packed lunch to him when it’s baked, or when she’d purchased bread!

Reactions: 9
I don’t understand how she’s always so poorly organised anyway. No freight so they were living on dust and donated potatoes. Now this. What’s so difficult about storing a pack of wraps in your freezer? They don’t take up much room!
Honestly, just because she doesn’t eat, she expects her family not to either.

I don’t understand how she’s always so poorly organised anyway. No freight so they were living on dust and donated potatoes. Now this. What’s so difficult about storing a pack of wraps in your freezer? They don’t take up much room!
Honestly, just because she doesn’t eat, she expects her family not to either.
That’s exactly it. She doesn’t care about food (apart from chocolate which she hoards and hides), so no one else should care either. Both of her children are very slim, which is by no means a bad thing but I bet Jowan at least is constantly starving. Teenage boys eat a huge amount & the portions she shows are definitely not enough for three adults. That vegetable pasta thing she made the other day was tiny & then she had leftovers the next day too (until Adam ate them). The chicken she made for two people was about enough for one. She’s basically starving everyone because she is so terrified of being larger than a size six.
she has so many mental problems. It’s quite scary really

This is my first post been long time on heya but never posted. But i reported to body shop and this is response as it dose my head in she has all there awards ect and selling from shop and has advantage on others I sent them the screen shot of her saying I took these for customers to try and sold 11 or something. They know full well who it as as I said what shop and they have pictures of her instagram. She really gets to me

Attachments

• Angry
  • Sad
I’ve had a similar response. They’re not interested that she’s clearly breaking the rules. I’m so annoyed that I didn’t screenshot the frame after this which said she’d sold six of them.
she’s making a lot of money for BS, they know she’s breaking the rules but they don’t care

Attachments

• Angry
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.