Cleanandgleamit #8 Georgia ain’t no Birth of Venus, she looks like a walking p*nis

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She seems to have forgotten a visitor gave her some cash to buy duck food last week. If that had been me then today I’d have felt most insulted. Needing a plaster after her blood test like a five year old lol.
Is she encouraging the ducks so she doesn’t have to pinch the ducklings and hope they nest in her yard? She reminds me of the child catcher from chitty bang bang, luring them in and slamming the door closed.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She seems to have forgotten a visitor gave her some cash to buy duck food last week. If that had been me then today I’d have felt most insulted. Needing a plaster after her blood test like a five year old lol.
Is she encouraging the ducks so she doesn’t have to pinch the ducklings and hope they nest in her yard? She reminds me of the child catcher from chitty bang bang, luring them in and slamming the door closed.
That’s exactly what she’s doing. Getting them used to finding their own way into hers, so that once the chicks arrive they’ll follow the adults and she can just close them in. No dramatics chasing them across the beach and incurring the anger of onlookers etc. She’s a sly one alright 😡

• Angry
Reactions: 10
1) Why does she think this is a good camera angle??
2) There are people around because they are there on holiday, you might like to think the island is exclusively yours and your families, but it isn't.
Get a grip you control freak, people are allowed to be out & about in the morning.

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 14
2) There are people around because they are there on holiday, you might like to think the island is exclusively yours and your families, but it isn't.
Get a grip you control freak, people are allowed to be out & about in the morning.
Princess Georgia of Shutter Island is back! She really does think she rules the roost. But then in another story she’ll be waxing lyrical about how lovely the islands are to visit. Because like it or not, they rely on visitors heavily for their economy. Despite her demonstrating every day how she hates sharing her space with “outsiders”.

Reactions: 10
Yet she doesn’t mind repeatedly broadcasting feeding them to her 40k followers?! Even panicking, when her phone battery is flat, how she’s going to film it 💁🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 5
I’m thinking of booking a holiday

requirements - a beach to walk on every morning and possibly some ducks to talk to.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’m thinking of booking a holiday

requirements - a beach to walk on every morning and possibly some ducks to talk to.
Did you want friendly locals too? Cos if so, I know JUST the place!

Reactions: 7
Ok, got some intel on our Princess Georgia… credit goes to another lovely fellow Tattler who will hopefully join our thread!

I’ll attach the screenshots so you can see examples of her earnings - these are based on personal sales only.

In 2021 she had 25 team members, so can only imagine how many she’s got now.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Ok, got some intel on our Princess Georgia… credit goes to another lovely fellow Tattler who will hopefully join our thread!

I’ll attach the screenshots so you can see examples of her earnings - these are based on personal sales only.

In 2021 she had 25 team members, so can only imagine how many she’s got now.
I’m hereeee

• Heart
Reactions: 13
The last line….. sorry what?!!! Can’t get most things on the island but can grow your own 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
---

Welcome 👋🏼👋🏼
Can’t wait for the geriatric rockers (seemingly the only band on the island - can’t get a decent one) to belt out some tunes 🤣 No doubt Georgia will treat us to some snippets.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Is that her dad again? He’s a massive wanker isn’t he? No wonder she’s such a twit

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Yep.
Her sob story. Nothings arrived for princess georgias birthday 🥺😭😩

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.