Cleanandgleamit #8 Georgia ain’t no Birth of Venus, she looks like a walking p*nis

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No way - 2 or 3 weeks more like. I can still hear her droning on and on about how it works out £2 a bottle and nothing else is as cheap.
Because I am that level of petty this morning, I have gone back through the thread… March 22 we were discussing the Smol stuff so that’s what, 3 weeks? She is full of tit!

Reactions: 10
She’s so patronising the way she talks about her team members. Also it sounds as though they’re primarily compensated via “free spends within the business”, which sounds to me like you can only use it to buy more BS stuff. Then Georgia added on at the end that you “earn a little bit of commission” as well. So who’s earning all the actual money? The people at the top, that’s who. The more I hear about BSAH, the worse it sounds. They use all these complicated reward schemes and abbreviations to confuse people. Dodgy as duck. Juice Plus or Herbal Life with an acceptable facade.

Attachments

• Angry
Reactions: 3
Thread suggestion;
Body Shop, stripy top, yellow coat, look there’s a boat, Maya has a poo, look at that view!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Do all body shop floggers read off the same sheet 🙄 I've just seen a local consultant push the vit C serum and practically said the exact same as Georgia the great.

Reactions: 3
She’s so patronising the way she talks about her team members. Also it sounds as though they’re primarily compensated via “free spends within the business”, which sounds to me like you can only use it to buy more BS stuff. Then Georgia added on at the end that you “earn a little bit of commission” as well. So who’s earning all the actual money? The people at the top, that’s who. The more I hear about BSAH, the worse it sounds. They use all these complicated reward schemes and abbreviations to confuse people. Dodgy as duck. Juice Plus or Herbal Life with an acceptable facade.
I think the idea is you get free spends (account credit) and use that to buy your customer orders and pocket their money, so body shop continues to get orders. It's a no from me!

Reactions: 6
I think the idea is you get free spends (account credit) and use that to buy your customer orders and pocket their money, so body shop continues to get orders. It's a no from me!
Definitely! It’s all designed to ensure BS keeps raking in the money. I think you’d feel trapped into staying once you’re in and had built up any account credit. That’s what they want. It’s awful.

Reactions: 5
Ruby looks just as smug as her Mother doesn’t she.
Oh yes. Apple hasn’t fallen far from the tree there. They seem like just the type of family you’d dread being on holiday near. Georgia complaining and shrieking, Jowan hitting stuff and sulking, Adam singing and showing off and Ruby singing and glaring at everyone.

Reactions: 8
Thread suggestion: She still has a couple of spaces left on her team

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Her recent story this morning calling out the person who called the local swimming pool out of concern for the health and welfare of others, has really annoyed me! Little does princess G who thinks she is better than everyone else remember it was not that long ago that she herself used her stories to call out a body shop consultant in a very horrible negative way because the body shop consultant was honest in letting others know some home truths about how princess G runs her body shop empire. Princess G needs to learn to remember other peoples feelings and how she made the person and now this person re the swimming pool feel! You are a self entitled nasty piece of work and if you think its right to be this way you need to give your head a massive wobble. Being like this is not ok in any world or on any planet!

It is certainly not how a representative of any brand especially an ethical brand that teaches self love and kindness should be!

I wonder what the body shop head office will think of this behaviour from their top selling brand rep and your behaviour towards other reps as well? Can that other rep report you to the police for historical harassment too??

• Wow
Reactions: 9
New thread here:

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.