Cleanandgleamit #8 Georgia ain’t no Birth of Venus, she looks like a walking p*nis

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's been to the mainland enough times since Easter eggs were in the shops, yet its the delivery delay fault that the kids didn't get their tiny eggs until after Easter. But she's managed to get her hands on enough mini eggs for herself!!
---
Lies! She was moaning last week she'd seen no gifts arrive. She's waiting for Adam to give her the worst present he possible could, or nothing, and then she'll go on and on about how she'd really have liked to be given something nice blah blah blah. So let's keep these here for when she u-turns about what she expects.
Also all the idiots will message saying happy birthday and it will have really cheered her up but then an insult like she's so happy with the balloons from the'shop girls downstairs'!

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
She's been to the mainland enough times since Easter eggs were in the shops, yet its the delivery delay fault that the kids didn't get their tiny eggs until after Easter. But she's managed to get her hands on enough mini eggs for herself!!
---
Lies! She was moaning last week she'd seen no gifts arrive. She's waiting for Adam to give her the worst present he possible could, or nothing, and then she'll go on and on about how she'd really have liked to be given something nice blah blah blah. So let's keep these here for when she u-turns about what she expects.
Also all the idiots will message saying happy birthday and it will have really cheered her up but then an insult like she's so happy with the balloons from the'shop girls downstairs'!
She shouldn’t expect anything anyway! Honestly genuinely dislike this woman more and more each day. The selfish prick.

Reactions: 7
She needs to have a word with herself if she’s twisting her face that much over no one bothering with her birthday. She’s the most selfish prick I have ever come across.

Reactions: 9
She is such a miserable cow. She has not been on her stories as much as usual today I thought. She is obviously going out for dinner as she was putting make up on. The girls in the shop put some balloons out for her (I'm not a bit fan of balloons unless it's for young kids and she is forty bleeping one). Not one mention of a card or present and you know she has been given something.

She has both of her children home and her sister is back from the mainland too so her whole family is there to celebrate her birthday with her.

Eighteen months ago I spent my birthday by myself in my aunts house because my grandmother was very ill (eventually passing away around a week later) and the hospital would only let one person be in my grandmother's room at a time (this changed when it became end of life the next day as my mum and aunt decided to stop treatment as my grandmother was never going to get better).

• Heart
Reactions: 9
She might be disappointed that no one cares it’s her birthday and I used to be the same. Now I order myself a cake and a present lol. I can’t stand waiting for another year that everyone forgets so I just do it myself lol

• Heart
does she really dislike her kids that much, almost having a panic attack if tennis gets cancelled today

• Sad
Yep, hates her whole family, especially when they are in the house. God forbid any of them could actually have a nice leisurely day at home.
They probably can’t stand being in the house around her either. I bet they’re living for the times she has to go away for appointments and for these BS trips 😂

Ffs i wish she would shut the duck up about the bloody weather. We have a storm here today too she just makes such a fuss over everything. Has she never seen wind and rain before. She proper grinds my gears. The woman is an attention seeking freak. Fancy going on your bike in heavy rain and high winds just to get content for her tit show. Proper weirdo she really is!

Reactions: 10
Ffs i wish she would shut the duck up about the bloody weather. We have a storm here today too she just makes such a fuss over everything. Has she never seen wind and rain before. She proper grinds my gears. The woman is an attention seeking freak. Fancy going on your bike in heavy rain and high winds just to get content for her tit show. Proper weirdo she really is!
She has so little else going on in her very small world on that island, I think that’s all she has to talk about. At least when she’s talking about the storm (that’s not really a big deal) she’s not doing BS ads, or hoovering, mopping or the other monotonous shite she fills her groundhog days with.

Back with the filters again I see 🙄
I bloody wish people would see how fake she is, trying to sell BS products. She has a different skin type every day, her skin changes to suit what she needs to sell! All I can see is her skin looks haggard, dehydrated and doesn’t encourage me to buy products from her at all!
Gosh, she infuriates me 🥴

Attachments

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.