Cleanandgleamit #8 Georgia ain’t no Birth of Venus, she looks like a walking p*nis

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yep.
Her sob story. Nothings arrived for princess georgias birthday 🥺😭😩
Even though she knows fine well she’ll get something. Not everyone leaves their present buying to the last minute like her. They might actually take into account the unreliability of the freight shipments.

Reactions: 4
Remember the birthday Adam bought her a shopping trolley from a local store and she return it 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Ok, got some intel on our Princess Georgia… credit goes to another lovely fellow Tattler who will hopefully join our thread!

I’ll attach the screenshots so you can see examples of her earnings - these are based on personal sales only.

In 2021 she had 25 team members, so can only imagine how many she’s got now.
Just wow. So that was over £4000 in personal commission for January 2021 (based on 35% of £12000)??! Plus whatever she gets as commission from her team. No wonder she's doing ads every 5 minutes.
Ps I think she might still have space in her team if anyone wants to join 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 8
A few clips of her dad’s band really does show how inbred some of them are on shitter Island 🙊🤣
Guessing they don’t need performance licenses on shitter island either? Pretty sure you need a PRS/PPL Licence to play amplified music. 🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 7
Wonder if she's sent anything to her team members who earn money for her, she showed what her regional consultant sent her saying 'the small little things are so important', oh but this is less selfish, selfish Georgia!

Reactions: 5
Adam is on the mainland, maybe he got Georgia's gifts delivered to his parents house to pick them up whilst he's there, maybe he's taken Ruby and jowan shopping whilst there, maybe it's been delivered to the school he never seems to work at, maybe it's gone to her parents house, just because nothing has been delivered to her house doesn't mean nothing has been organised, although I kinda hope he hasn't got her anything, her childish whining will be too much to watch. Maybe she was hoping for loads of gifts from followers 🙄

Maybe her dad should also retire from that bloody band, he's not even good!

Reactions: 14
Just wow. So that was over £4000 in personal commission for January 2021 (based on 35% of £12000)??! Plus whatever she gets as commission from her team. No wonder she's doing ads every 5 minutes.
Ps I think she might still have space in her team if anyone wants to join 🤣🤣🤣
Puts her offering her team members a £20 prize once in a blue moon into perspective, doesn’t it 🙁

I think Scilly’s resident band need to get a new set list.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Just look at the state of her! She’s an absolute mess. Why the duck is she putting on half a wash when Adam and the kids are back today and will have washing? She spouts on about saving water yet does half load washes. Although she hasn’t mentioned filling the watering can while waiting for the the water to get hot for a while 🙄

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 9
All that vacuuming at home but she obviously doesn’t do it in the shop. State of that floor in the story of Maya and the chicken 🤢

Reactions: 5
How do people that know her watch her stories and not tell her how bloody cringe she is! I feel embarrassed for her...her kids must be mortified!

Reactions: 10
So Adam actually thought about his family & came home with a suitcase full of actual food. Fruit, veg, actual meal ingredients. Georgia can never do that though, she’s got to cram her cases with chocolate, cleaning products and garish size six outfits from M&S. Selfish Georgia strikes again.

• Sad
Reactions: 16
Exactly what I was going to say… if she didn’t buy so much crap she would be able to buy her family decent meal ingredients too. Such a selfish woman

So Adam actually thought about his family & came home with a suitcase full of actual food. Fruit, veg, actual meal ingredients. Georgia can never do that though, she’s got to cram her cases with chocolate, cleaning products and garish size six outfits from M&S. Selfish Georgia strikes again.
[/QUOTE

Reactions: 8
We are such massive Saturday night takeaway fines declares declares Georgia yet doesn’t know it’s live 🤦‍♀️
---
We are such massive Saturday night takeaway fines declares declares Georgia yet doesn’t know it’s live 🤦‍♀️

Oops I mean fan’s!

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.