Cleanandgleamit #8 Georgia ain’t no Birth of Venus, she looks like a walking p*nis

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
B25E064B-DA9E-4C43-845F-B240778D7C3F.png

‘I’m doing it because I want you to make it possible to go to South Africa’
Fixed it for you Georgia you greedy sneaky underhand bleep.

Reactions: 12
Those poor kids never get lie in. Does she really have to vacuum so early. Christ life too short for that
---
Also it is scientifically proven that teenage boys need more sleep … i heard it on chat show last year on radio

Reactions: 7
Oh she had a tit day… thought it was all quiet on the southern front

Reactions: 4
Maybe she’s not allowed to go to South Africa
That would be too delicious! Or maybe she got told off for going rogue and doing that joining offer on her own? After all, it’s giving her an unfair advantage over the other BSAH huns. I hope someone reports her for that and she gets told she can’t do it.

Reactions: 8
I have a feeling it’s to do with her sister as she’s away having treatment/tests isn’t she?

Reactions: 2
She says she uses the make up remover every night but still wakes up with mascara everywhere 🤦🏽‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 11
How much of that smol washing up liquid has she used, not a good price if you need to use that much, she will be back to fairy soon saying how that’s the best one ever, just like smol is best washing pods and fabric conditioner but then uses everything else 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
How much of that smol washing up liquid has she used, not a good price if you need to use that much, she will be back to fairy soon saying how that’s the best one ever, just like smol is best washing pods and fabric conditioner but then uses everything else 😂😂
She over uses every product she has.

Reactions: 5
I’d say it’s karma having to by more pillows. Not only were they cheap but to buy your son pillows for a Christmas present - speechless 🙁

Reactions: 9
I’d say it’s karma having to by more pillows. Not only were they cheap but to buy your son pillows for a Christmas present - speechless 🙁
The way she went on about how amazing those pillows were at the time. She put links up for her followers to buy them as well, so goodness knows how many other people bought them off the back of her recommendation and she’ll have probably got commission from Amazon or wherever 😡 Selfish dick. Quite amusing she thought the new ones came as a pair but there’s only one in the pack.

She got what she paid for. Not necessarily cheap, but memory foam. Memory foam isn’t soft soft.

Reactions: 5
She soon got over the poor me face she had on this morning...20 ads later she's right as rain!

Reactions: 10
Is she on the beg now for a new yellow coat 🙄😂 why has she tagged superdry “they ain’t gunna send ya a free coat Georgia” 😂😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.