Cleanandgleamit #8 Georgia ain’t no Birth of Venus, she looks like a walking p*nis

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I honestly cringe myself inside out when she posts Ruby singing 😬
Same, my daughter sings and is doing a degree in MT but hates singing in front of us at home (on stage is a whole different story) Does Ruby think her mum’s account carries some clout and maybe a big west end producer will see her. Can totally see Georgia being a pushy stage mum though

Reactions: 12
I honestly cringe myself inside out when she posts Ruby singing 😬
It’s the desperately trying to look sincere expression on Princess Georgia’s face for me, trying so hard to look as though she’s proud and like she’s about to cry 🤣 As if this whole thing wasn’t set up and she told Ruby to sing in the background while she was fannying about with her mop and phone…

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
It’s the desperately trying to look sincere expression on Princess Georgia’s face for me, trying so hard to look as though she’s proud and like she’s about to cry 🤣 As if this whole thing wasn’t set up and she told Ruby to sing in the background while she was fannying about with her mop and phone…
Her facial expressions changed each time she was singing off key too 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Still letting Jo batter the bushes I see. Never mind about all the wildlife that might be hiding in there eh Georgia, as long as your feral kid is performing for Insta. She really boils my piss!

She's such a dick with the Velvetiser and her 'top tip'.... she's basically saying that it doesn't froth well enough for one cup in one go - and she tags Hotel Chocolat. Why would you do that?!

Reactions: 5
She's such a dick with the Velvetiser and her 'top tip'.... she's basically saying that it doesn't froth well enough for one cup in one go - and she tags Hotel Chocolat. Why would you do that?!
It’s ridiculous. I have a velvetiser and there’s absolutely no need to do that.

Reactions: 8
Tagging the coop moaning that there’s no food… is there no food because the freight ship hasn’t been able to run? So therefore how can the coop actually do anything about that? She’s a bleeping bleep of epic proportions.

Reactions: 16
Wow. What a look. Surely those shorts are PJs. Or maybe she bought them in the kids section. Even if I gave zero f*cks about embarrassing my children, I wouldn’t be seen dead looking like that in public. Just wow.
They’ve even got her size on the outside in case anyone was in any doubt about the size she wears 😂

• Haha
Oh the way she tags the companies when she's moaning 🥱🥱 honestly, why doesn't she batch cook a casserole and other home cooked meals for the freezer to pull out when the shops empty? Less vaccuming and more batch cooking to feed the family. Honestly she's such a moaning twallop.

And the son thrashing the hedgerow 🤬🤬🤬🤬 it's nesting season and that kid needs educating. The whole family are annoying and attention seeking.

Reactions: 17
Did you see the incredibly lacklustre sweeping she did in the cafe? It appears she’s only “obsessed” with cleaning in her own house. She’s happy to leave mess and filth anywhere else. Her office at the shop is a tit tip.

bleeping hell, just let Jo play on his Xbox and be a normal teenager for once. Go and shove your vacuum up your arse you selfish bleep.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.