Cleanandgleamit #8 Georgia ain’t no Birth of Venus, she looks like a walking p*nis

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This woman is 40?! Look at the lines on her neck and face! That Body Shop skincare is a pile of shite if you ask me. How she manages to be their top seller I will never know. She must bully everyone she knows into buying vast amounts of it.

Attachments

Reactions: 13
Stop eye bleeping yourself Georgia, your skin ain’t that gorgeous 😂 You’re supposed to cleanse your face thoroughly before you do a face mask and you didn’t even remove your mascara properly.

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Yes Georgia we can tell you’ve done nothing to your face. It’s covered in yesterdays mascara 😆🙄

Reactions: 6
Don’t get me wrong I’m middle aged and don’t walk around looking like something from the pages of Vogue, but she’s such a scruffy mare. She’s advertising make up whilst dressed like she’s fallen into a charity collection bin 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 2
OMG real life tears because the South Africa trip will work for her date-wise. Hahahaaha!! There’s me thinking something serious had happened. She is the most selfish entitled person!

Reactions: 11
OMG real life tears because the South Africa trip will work for her date-wise. Hahahaaha!! There’s me thinking something serious had happened. She is the most selfish entitled person!
She actually repulsed me - she obviously thinks she's guaranteed a place already, it was like a bloody acceptance speech! Begging for new teamies - do people realise it's only so she can make money from them, there's not a cat in hells chance they'd earn enough to get on that trip themselves. I honestly believe this woman has no redeeming qualities, moaning about her family all the time, saying people don't understand about the gulls taking the ducklings (we do, we just think it's wrong to steal them from their mum for insta content), getting stressed about a free bloody trip and having to cut it short to actually work! She irritates my every bloody nerve but I can't stop watching 🤣 - I'm just waiting for the day the world of insta huns implodes!

• Angry
Reactions: 17
I would imagine she already has quite a sizeable team, and saying she needs more people on her team in order to qualify for the next trip really makes it sound like it's achievable for someone joining now doesn't it 🙄 I feel like joining her team for the cheapest bundle and then not sell a thing and see if she gets crappy because id imagine she would. But I'm not going waste my money on her.

Reactions: 7
I sort of feel that Body Shop shouldn't let the same people win the trips year after year. Highest sales but you are excludes if you went on the last one.

Could not believe the dramatics this morning over dates for something she isn't guaranteed.

I am really suspicious of the deals she offers on Instagram. I think it is product she is getting for free and flogging for her own profit. She seems to have a stash of stuff in her office in the shop as well.

Reactions: 17
I sort of feel that Body Shop shouldn't let the same people win the trips year after year. Highest sales but you are excludes if you went on the last one.

Could not believe the dramatics this morning over dates for something she isn't guaranteed.

I am really suspicious of the deals she offers on Instagram. I think it is product she is getting for free and flogging for her own profit. She seems to have a stash of stuff in her office in the shop as well.
Oh it definitely is the freebies that she gets, that she then resells. Totally agree about not letting the same people won year after year too, there's no incentive for anyone new to try as they know they have no chance of catching up.
---
I would imagine she already has quite a sizeable team, and saying she needs more people on her team in order to qualify for the next trip really makes it sound like it's achievable for someone joining now doesn't it 🙄 I feel like joining her team for the cheapest bundle and then not sell a thing and see if she gets crappy because id imagine she would. But I'm not going waste my money on her.
She would 100% get crappy if you didn't sell, I think she's actually said this herself in the past - don't waste my time if you're not serious. Cheeky cow. She bangs on about you don't have to hit targets, no pressure blah blah but you know you'll get pressure from her. It is bloody tempting though just to see her reaction as I'm sure she'd try and bully you into selling. Back in the dark ages I did ask about a beauty box (please forgive me 😊), the reply I got was message me tomorrow to remind me! Um, no, how about you become organised so I don't have to remind you about your business!

Reactions: 9
I don't understand all the fuss about this "gig weekend"... she's even banging on about the 2024 one now.

Yes I know it's a major event in Scilly but it's not like she's actually out on the boats? She runs a clothing shop. She sends off designs for t-shirts a few months in advance, they arrive, her staff put them on the shelves then they sell them. I understand that it's busier in the shop due to the volume of people on the islands, but I can't really see how she's involved?

I'm happy to be corrected if someone knows otherwise.

Reactions: 5
I can imagine that her staff are probably hoping her BS weeks are on the same weekend as the gig thing. I bet she’s an absolute nightmare in the shop, hassling them constantly. They would almost certainly rather she wasn’t there. I cringed myself inside out at her dads “hilarious” notice outside the shop. The whole family really do think they’re something special don’t they? I bet half the locals on Scilly can’t bloody bear them, they’re so overbearing and bossy.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.