Cleanandgleamit #8 Georgia ain’t no Birth of Venus, she looks like a walking p*nis

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s gifted a box of brownies and then shows the ones she’s already made - rude
And yet again someone has gifted her food for the ducks but she barely mentions it
New Years resolution of not being so selfish is still going strong then 🙄

Reactions: 12
I don’t know why if you live there and know the food is like that, why wouldn’t you have a chest frezzer and stock that up of all the veg ect and have a stock of thing in your cupboard. I don’t live on shitter island but I have a chest frezzer full of food and cupboards with all essentials in 🙄 and how can she compare her brownies to them that was gifted to her, hers look a load of crap 😂😂

Reactions: 9
Notice she called the new member of staff “my new girl” as well, pretty patronising 🙁

Reactions: 3
I don’t know why if you live there and know the food is like that, why wouldn’t you have a chest frezzer and stock that up of all the veg ect and have a stock of thing in your cupboard. I don’t live on shitter island but I have a chest frezzer full of food and cupboards with all essentials in 🙄 and how can she compare her brownies to them that was gifted to her, hers look a load of crap 😂😂
She has a tall freezer, next to the washing machine

Reactions: 5
Oh duck off you bleep! The way she reacted to the news that the next BS trip is in South Africa she 100% thinks it’s a given she’s going. I would love for all the sheep to see through her and for it all to go tits up. She’s becoming more and more insufferable as the days go on. She really rates herself and I could just slap that smug face of hers.
Not marking her gifted brownies as such or declaring it an ad yet again. Come on Georgia, it’s basic stuff, why do you think you’re above the rules?

Attachments

Reactions: 9
Now she is begging for money for ‘duck food’ because it’s expensive to feed the ducks and it’s costing her! She literally begs and begs for free duck food so it costs her absolutely nothing! Also, it’s her who has domesticated them for content so you reap what you sow

• Angry
Reactions: 15
Suddenly thanking people who gave her money for duck food and sharing her brownies
Hi Georgia 👋🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Oh god. Not another thin, anaemic looking lasagne. That family live on pasta and cheese.

Reactions: 6
View attachment 2072425
The ducks don’t cost you anything you lying witch because you’re always getting duck food sent to you!
Exactly she has never spent a penny on those ducks she is a lying witch!!😡
All the food she has is sent by gullible fools who follow her! Why the hell is she trying to get the ducks to go to her patio? Wanting them to nest there so she can have their babies? God she makes me so fcking angry... she will be chasing them away next minute cause of the mess they make on her scruffy patio!!😡
She needs bloody telling to leave those ducks
alone. Its all for bloody content for her pathetic page. She doesnt give a damn about them only her views on fcking insta😡

• Angry
Reactions: 15
I reckon I know exactly what her game is. She wants them to get used to going into her patio area so that when the time comes they’ll bring their babies themselves, so then she can just close them in there. This means she won’t have to chase them round the beach catching them and risk the anger, backlash and complaints of last year. It’ll all be under cover and look as though the ducks have gone to her for “help”, when really any right minded person knows all they’re after is food and then to be left alone.

All this enticing them to her patio has only just started now it’s mating season. She’s never bothered before. And it’ll stop once she gets fed up and wants to go away or gets sick of cleaning up duck tit.

What do we think?

Reactions: 13
She has to peel grapes before she eats them 🤣
I’ve heard it all now. Princess Georgia!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
How is she never embarrassed posting all this tit? Going on like a toddler over eating a bleeping apple. She needs to address all the issues she’s clearly got and get off Insta!

Reactions: 11
It just confirms what we’ve been saying. She has massive issues. For months she’s been going about lady problems down there. Thinking actimel will solve everything. She admitted her diet is tit. But won’t commit to fixing it, it’ll eat into her vacuuming time

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.