Cleanandgleamit #8 Georgia ain’t no Birth of Venus, she looks like a walking p*nis

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Crocodile tears and wobbly lip regarding Ruby not coming home today…And anyway, here’s some Body Shop crap you can buy!!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Now the amateur dramatics re Ruby not getting home 🙄 Spare us. I bet Ruby’s not in tears over it, she’ll be living it up wherever she is. If Georgia’s like this now over missing a couple of days in the school holidays what will she be like when the girl decides she’s moving away for good!
I'm sure Ruby doesn't give a shiny s**te she can't get home for 2 days. Georga says its almost a week - it's 2 days fgs.

People who live on shitter island spend a lot of time on the mainland don't they? She's always over here, her parents, her sister. Shitter island must be amazing to live on eh? ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She showed more emotion for the washing machine than ruby

• Haha
You didn’t have a leaking washing machine! YOU took out the filter and the water came out! So dramatic for something so simple. You flooded the utility. A washer load of water wasn’t going to come out dry duhhhhhh

• Haha
The colour catcher that she knew was in the filter but didn't have time to get it out as she had to go for her swim, and now it's the fault of the colour catcher that she forgot to do it, put in the next load and the machine stopped mid cycle, hmm ok! How about you show everyone how being slapdash has caused this whole thing. Adam should have gone and left here there behind the freezer.

Reactions: 16
She has been more of know than usual today.

Her parents are on the mainland as are Adam's parents so it's not like Ruby is alone. Ruby was in Berlin until yesterday so hasn't lost a week or her holiday she will be back two days late ffs.

And the drama with the washing machine was her own doing silly cow.

Reactions: 10
I've switched off to her now. It literally is groundhog Day. How can anyone really enjoy watching the same stories every single day. Boring. Fire, hoover, pretend to clean, hoover stairs, ducks, swim, tit loads of BS ads and repeat day in day out. Oh sorry forgot the other daily grind of weather updates 🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱

Reactions: 15
The over reaction when there’s a duck missing drives me mad, it’s just what they do 🙄
“Somebody gave me a bag of seeds” Well a thank you would be nice 😡

She’s so juvenile the way she goes on about the ducks mating.

I can’t believe she scrounged a freight flight for Ruby last night either. That’s the ultimate bolshy beg coming in to play there. Now she’s home though Georgia will be chasing her out of the house all day!

Reactions: 10
She’s moisturised with yesterdays mascara all over her face 🤦🏽‍♀️
What. A. State
---
She’s moisturised with yesterdays mascara all over her face 🤦🏽‍♀️
What. A. State
She whated her face?? Another example of her trying to be inclusive by using subtitles but not caring what they actually bring up. Bit like leaving a door open for wheelchair users but no thought to put a ramp for the steps, half arsed and not helpful at all!

Reactions: 7
That one with no back was horrible!
I mean the other one really does need a bust in it but I don’t know why she doesn’t put a vest top underneath of push em up and show off the bra.
Also, cut your ripped nail as short as possible, file the sharp edge and wear a plaster if it’s that low.

Reactions: 3
She needs to shop in the child’s wear sections. At least then they might actually fit

Reactions: 5
How many times does she have to nearly flash us before she realises?? Honestly it’s like she doesn’t care, just quickly films and posts it without checking!

Reactions: 3
Has someone actually sent her a 1kg of mini eggs? They're so expensive... surely no one actually thinks she's short on mini eggs when she makes brownies with them every other day.

• Angry
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.