Cleanandgleamit #5 Snatches the ducks gives no bucks. All for the gram she doesn't give a damn.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t know if she’s purposely tried to hide the section header of the menu, but if that’s all she’s had to eat for dinner - from the sides selection - then she really does have serious issues 🙁
Beaded brie 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Pissing in the shower…but she only ever gets showered at the public pool. Is she for real? Could she get any more publicly embarrassing. Is this what small minded Shitter island mentality does for you? Keep it Georgia. I’d rather live on the main land with our motorways, shopping centres and a balanced lifestyle that includes urinating in a toilet

Reactions: 14
Jheeeez I’d know my and my friends had bit rock bottom if our nights out were all about talking about vacuums and pissing in the shower 😫

So does this mean there’s only 4 left ?
that’s what I thought, then thought they may be the 4 from last year… so where are the ducklings 😔

Reactions: 5
So she cycles all over the island, does lots of walking etc but can't seem to venture over to the "other side" where the ducks are? You don't like when there's lots of people about but that didn't stop you stealing the ducklings when it was busy?

• Heart
Reactions: 15
So she cycles all over the island, does lots of walking etc but can't seem to venture over to the "other side" where the ducks are? You don't like when there's lots of people about but that didn't stop you stealing the ducklings when it was busy?
Which she would ALWAYS do previously. If they weren’t there and she didn’t go find them, she’d always go back later on to see them.

Reactions: 9
I think they might be last years i cant tell but again this morning shes not showing them. Decides to act like a child with the seagulls instead. Snakey b....!!
Did she not even think that her as a grown adult being scared of the seagulls around, how the poor little duckling felt like? Course she didn’t.

Reactions: 10
Pissing in the shower…but she only ever gets showered at the public pool. Is she for real? Could she get any more publicly embarrassing. Is this what small minded Shitter island mentality does for you? Keep it Georgia. I’d rather live on the main land with our motorways, shopping centres and a balanced lifestyle that includes urinating in a toilet
She is disgusting. I don't understand how someone can say they are obsessed with cleaning so much it stops them from doing things but doesn't clean themselves and thinks it's OK to piss in a shower used by the general public. She is absolutely grim.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
8 mile bike ride but didn't cycle to 'the other side' to see if the dicks and ducklings are there. She knows full well where they are or aren't!

Does anyone remember how many died after she released them last year? I know they had mum (was Peggy the mum?) Once she threw them out.

Reactions: 1
Does anyone remember how many died after she released them last year? I know they had mum (was Peggy the mum?) Once she threw them out.
None, I don't think. A couple died before they rescued them, and they lost a couple of the weaker ones, but they all lived once they were released. They were big and strong enough, plus their mother had been with them the whole time so a bond was formed and they weren't left to fend for themselves.

She basically did the opposite of everything she did this time round. But she didn't have to go to Wimbledon last year.

• Heart
Looked through her highlight, looks like Peggy had 6, one died so she took them in, I think another died the one with a gammy foot, then 4 were released back (this isn't shown but it left 4 and we know 4 remained).

Reactions: 1
None, I don't think. A couple died before they rescued them, and they lost a couple of the weaker ones, but they all lived once they were released. They were big and strong enough, plus their mother had been with them the whole time so a bond was formed and they weren't left to fend for themselves.

She basically did the opposite of everything she did this time round. But she didn't have to go to Wimbledon last year.
Didn’t she hand them over to a friend who took care of them for quite a while until they were released. We didn’t actually see her release them if I recall.

So she can sit there and say it was a success but she's killed half of them this year due to selfishness, poor knowledge and neglect.

None she saved four and returned four ..the ducklings were bigger when she got them and bigger when she returned them too

Reactions: 2
Didn’t she hand them over to a friend who took care of them for quite a while until they were released. We didn’t actually see her release them if I recall.
Correct, as Peggy escaped a couple of times so a friend took them in who probably got less fed up of them shitting in her garden so we're bigger and released with their mum as said.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.