Cleanandgleamit #5 Snatches the ducks gives no bucks. All for the gram she doesn't give a damn.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well lets see if she shows the ducklings this morning🤔
How is she getting away with the constant ads for her mothers shop and not putting AD when it clearly is advertising the products

Reactions: 4
She's just said there are 4....4 more than there would have been if she hadn't rescued them......but less than if the selfish mare hadn't dumped them in the beach to piss off to Wimbledon. Still thinking shes amazing for what she has done 😠

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
0FAF1980-BBEE-411D-9CEC-52F303D2D89B.png

Im still counting 3 and 7 originals so shes either lying through those teeth or im seeing wrong. Shes trying to make out she doesnt know which is ducklings and which is adults. God she riles me shes such a snakey witch!!!

Reactions: 13
I made it 3 ducklings too, then tried to make out she couldn't tell the difference between the adults and the ducklings 🙄 she still thinks even 4 is a success, when that's 5 that have gone! Even though it's more like 6 gone!

• Sad
Reactions: 9
4 out of 10…tit score whichever way you look at it. I think mother duck would have done better had she been left alone to do her job without that stupid witch interfering

Reactions: 14
Gutted to see there's only 3/4 left. How can you take this as a win Georgia? You're a disgrace.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 17
I counted 3, she makes the filming angle difficult to count. Even at 4 she claims success however I believe mummy duck would have done a better job or controversial leave them be as they should be in the wild 🙄

Reactions: 14
Iv unfollowed her but didn’t think about unfollowing the IOS store page . Just seen the new line of sweaters . They don’t look like joules or lazy Jack . Hope they are better quality than those god awful puffin tops . My friend made the mistake of getting one in lockdown . They were like you get at a cheap market stall in Walsall

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Now you can see why she can talk tit all day about absolutely nothing. So can her old man. Both like the sound of their own voice. Full of tit the pair of them.
Amazing tho….You can’t get mini eggs delivered to Shitter island but you can get a mahoooosive duck off ladder delivered.

Reactions: 16
New thread title suggestion:
Gives her kids no privacy. She thinks her life is great, but it looks like a misery!

Reactions: 13
I wonder if all the locals can come together and get rid of someone off the island? Boot her off

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.