Cleanandgleamit #5 Snatches the ducks gives no bucks. All for the gram she doesn't give a damn.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Clearly has no mirrors in her house because if the mate is like a wrinkled pug she is like a shrivelled shrew.
Watch her closely and the cleaning is a front, she never cleans properly, never hoovers thoroughly. Top cleaner in my book.
Anything for the gram, anything to make money. Vile person.
She NEVER vacuums to the edges and it annoys me daily now I've noticed it! Maybe 1 or her 5 vacuums a day she could do it properly!

Reactions: 10
Please tell me I didn't just see her HOOVERING HER DOG?!?!??! Is that not cruel

Reactions: 6
Screeching like a harpy. Shut up. You’re not funny. You’re vile, repetitive and boring.
Well perhaps the family should take a crap on her Everhot in future, if the bog is not the correct place to do it.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I can’t see very clearly but I see six also and she was very secretive at showing them all and spouting how they blend in.
Yes now it’s been mentioned. She only showed a very long shot and extremely close up so it was difficult to count 🧐

Reactions: 5
I just came on to say there's only 6 ducklings this morning! You know when there isn't a close up that the sneaky prat is hiding something! Maybe it's chilling on the beach with the other missing 2! So glad you stole these babies from their mother for your instagram content, oops sorry to 'rescue' them. Obviously a great success as they are disappearing rapidly due to having no mother to look after them, not knowing how to be a duck and having access to the only safe place they know blocked off as she's fed up with the mess! Honestly I didn't think she could wind me up anymore but here she goes ....! 😡

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
I just came on to say there's only 6 ducklings this morning! You know when there isn't a close up that the sneaky prat is hiding something! Maybe it's chilling on the beach with the other missing 2! So glad you stole these babies from their mother for your instagram content, oops sorry to 'rescue' them. Obviously a great success as they are disappearing rapidly due to having no mother to look after them, not knowing how to be a duck and having access to the only safe place they know blocked off as she's fed up with the mess! Honestly I didn't think she could wind me up anymore but here she goes ....! 😡
All she’s done is fatten them up for the gulls and helped boost the “dirty den” population!

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Why is she cleaning Ruby’s makeup brushes? Let her do them herself, or get spots, then she’ll want to clean them.
She has to be in control of every little thing.

Reactions: 9
“Who’s laid a cable”???
How old is she!?? 12??? She needs to grow the duck up. She must be an absolute embarrassment to her poor kids. Even the boy can’t find that remotely amusing. His mother shouting that. She really must be a sex goddess to Adam…or just his meal ticket??? There is nothing attractive about her inside or out…I just don’t get it. He must be brain washed or brain dead

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Definatley only 6 this morning. First thing i noticed too. Horrible woman she doesnt give a damn about the ducks its all for her to get content and attention. I think she did those big flyers on purpose to make herself look funny and for content. She is truly pathetic. She had it all set up ready to open and film thinking shes hilarious. She just loves to act the goat for these idiots who find her funny. Its all look at me look at me look at me. I can guarantee before Mrs Hinch came on the scene she was never arsed about cleaning. Can tell by how slap dash she is. She doesnt do anything properly. Its all a big farce to get freebies and get through as many adds as she can to make money and get what she wants. She doesnt care about anyone but herself. Tags every company going in desperation. I cant see how any man would be attracted to such a pathetic immature little girl. She has absolutely nothing going for her in personality or looks. Each to their own eh but lets face it he is as much of an immature prick as she is so good match i would say.
As for hoovering the poor dog at least be bloody gentle she was so rough on her grrrrr shes just nasty and crude beyond words!

Reactions: 14
No matter the amount of ducklings that survive she will take it as a win. She will still continue to say she did the right thing, she will never admit she's done the wrong thing.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
"Loads of people at Wimbledon told me my skin was glowing" 🤣🤣🤣 I just almost spat my tea out! I'm sure they did, Georgia.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.