Cleanandgleamit #5 Snatches the ducks gives no bucks. All for the gram she doesn't give a damn.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There’s good reasons the BS don’t want people reproducing their logo and corporate branding on posters and flyers - and this is a prime example. When some tit can’t spell properly and still goes ahead and sends out the flyers because they’re a cheap skate, it cheapens the Body Shop brand and brings the company into disrepute. It also looks as though it could be a fake or scam of some sort.

If I knew how to report this to their corporate PR branding people at HO (not the BSAH people) I’d do it.

Attachments

Reactions: 13
What did she call her so called friend the other day!
Jeez, neck like a turtle. Drops of Youth really work then!

Why does she think that Scilly is the place with nice beaches and good weather, there are some beautiful places on the mainland too. She has led such a narrow life.

Reactions: 11
So there's some photos on the facebook page clearly showing only 6 ducklings 😪. Of course she won't acknowledge this, she's moved on and bugger the ducklings. Evil woman 😡

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 8
Just in case anyone now thinks she’s xenophobic to the Aussie bloke (must have been reading Tattle..hi Georgia 🙋‍♀️) …she’s “only joking” ...only “having a laugh” (despite taking the piss out of his shorts and calling him Santa AND her dad in an equally bad pair of shorts doing the same)…what a family full of twats. Never happy unless they are putting someone else down

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
Just in case anyone now thinks she’s xenophobic to the Aussie bloke (must have been reading Tattle..hi Georgia 🙋‍♀️) …she’s “only joking” ...only “having a laugh” (despite taking the piss out of his shorts and calling him Santa AND her dad in an equally bad pair of shorts doing the same)…what a family full of twats. Never happy unless they are putting someone else down
That’s what all bigots and racists say. It was only banter.

Funny she’s more than happy to dish vitriol out in spades but she can’t take even the slightest question regarding anything she does.

Reactions: 12
Jeez, neck like a turtle. Drops of Youth really work then!

Why does she think that Scilly is the place with nice beaches and good weather, there are some beautiful places on the mainland too. She has led such a narrow life.
Exactly and to me there are so many much much nicer beaches on the mainland. They dont look anything special there at all. She really hasnt a clue and is obsessed with her life on shutter island. No place in the world like it to her. Ive never known anyone so blinkered and sheltered. Cornwall is on their doorstep and the beaches there are far more spectacular for a start not to mention the thousands around the british isles. Its also a known fact that the weather on Scilly is not as good as the mainland. She goes on about how boiling it is when its 19, 20 degrees yet on the mainland its 26 where i am and even warmer in London etc. she does my head in with her constant lying. What is the point in telling so many lies Georgia. You just make yourself look even more of a dick. Unfortunately shutter island wont be getting the big heatwave you are banging on about. Come to the mainland if you want to experience it. Bitchy i know but she just fecking winds me up lol

Reactions: 10
Shutter island is soooooo amazing she can’t wait to get in a boat and get off it. They never go for tea on Shutter island they always go to one of the prettier islands…shame she can’t afford to live on Tresco eh Georgia!!!

Reactions: 10
Her Sister’s in laws are over form Australia and she’s bragging about the weather on Scilly… They’re from fecking Australia 😂 If anything they’ll probably be feeling a little chilly on Shitter Island 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 14
What happened to them being domesticated ducks? And of course comments are restricted, can’t have the ‘queen’ of scilly being called out 😡
Wow cant believe what i am reading there. She has restricted comments. Unbelievable they are all a bunch of heartless c.... over there. Thats what i hate about social media you arent allowed to disagree or you automatically get branded a troll or blocked or stopped from commenting. Thats what i like about this site we can say it exactly as it is and not be blocked or called a troll for it. That witch gets away with everything and is now sat laughing and joking about the ducks on the beach. No mention of how 3 have now disappeared. As long as Georgia is alright and they arent inconveniencing her pantomime of a life. She doesnt give a flying duck about those poor babies or their welfare. She is a fake vile, attention seeking witch!! If they all get taken lets see how cocky she is then and how she worms her way out of any blame😡

• Angry
  • Sad
She is such a dick so happy that Adam and Jowan were away for a few days because of skid marks, dribble dicks and farts. I've only heard one of you family fart on camera Georgia and it is you. You are always so proud of them too, its not funny it is unnecessary and unprofessional.

Shouldn't she be declaring anything featuring IOS clothing and products as an ad?

What happened to them being domesticated ducks? And of course comments are restricted, can’t have the ‘queen’ of scilly being called out 😡
Whoever commented on that Facebook page about them not becoming too reliant on humans seems to have missed the fact that they already are dependant on humans 🤬🤬 bunch of bleeping inbred morons!

Quick flick over the “babies” last night “they’re over there they’ve gone to bed”….just in case we tried to count them?!!!
Oh and on another note..do they not have dentists or orthodontists on Shitter island because none of the adults seem to have very well looked after or very straight teeth…georgias remind me of stone henge

Reactions: 13
It wouldn’t be quite so bad if she hadn’t made such a song and dance about how the ducklings would have perished if she hadn’t taken them. She was so adamant that her actions were saving all of them, she couldn’t bring herself to admit that nature has a way of ensuring only the very fittest survive. That’s why these birds have clutches of so many eggs, even the ducks themselves anticipate that perhaps only a couple may survive to adulthood.

So now, she can’t face the fact that despite what she did, and all the tit she put those babies through, it may still not help them in the long run. Sadly, I think she’s just delayed the inevitable. Which perhaps makes it more traumatic all round 🙁

Reactions: 15
“Maybe I put them back too soon…but I was going to Wimbledon”. Did she really just frikkin say that???? Did those words actually come out of her stupid dumb mouth. God she is just soooooooo bleeping stupid. What a self entitled piece of tit

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
“Maybe I put them back too soon…but I was going to Wimbledon”. Did she really just frikkin say that???? Did those words actually come out of her stupid dumb mouth. God she is just soooooooo bleeping stupid. What a self entitled piece of tit
Selfish bleep.

But. They still wouldn’t have had the survival skills, etc. as we’ve already said. It was always going to be hard for them to make it on their own because of what she did.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.