Cleanandgleamit #5 Snatches the ducks gives no bucks. All for the gram she doesn't give a damn.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Georgia, you are the only person to think those other 2 ducklings are just "chilling somewhere" 🙄 anyone with a brain cell can work out what's happened to them...

• Sad
Reactions: 21
Oh they're running back to the beach...yes because you're chasing them. You could also see that as soon as she started walking away they were going after her. Also how scared they were when they saw the other ducks. 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 11
I cant believe shes trying to make out the other 2 ducklings are chilling out somewhere😡😡
God i so want to bloody message her and give her a piece of my mind but she will just block me!
so frustrating how she can get away with this and turn it into some sort of big joke. Those poor babies are totally lost and she has the audicity to say bacl with their mates and their mummy😡😡😡😡
There mummy doesnt want them thanks to that horrible cruel witch. I am disgusted by the whole tit show!!

• Angry
Reactions: 18
Those poor ducklings. She may have thought she was doing something good (although personally I think it was for all for content) but they've now had their lives ruined. They think they should live at her house, not on the beach with the other ducks, the other ducks most likely haven't taken to them, they have no clue how to fend for themselves and 2 have already gone missing so she's really done them a favour hasn't she 🙄 Leave the bloody wildlife alone Georgia!

Reactions: 10
Well said Beth! I bet its a tattler 😂 but would love it to be someone local!
Yes it seems her friend does run the page, so not like queen Georgia saying the other 2 must be hiding elsewhere!
So if it’s natural selection then she should have just left them yet they seem to bleeping hero worship her rather than see her for what she really is for some bizarre reason 🤬

Reactions: 13
Don't often comment on this but so so so annoyed with what I've seen over the last few weeks. Those poor poor ducklings.

Georgia you know everyone would have so much more respect for you if you just held your hands up and said "yes I made a mistake and should never have taken them".

Reactions: 14
All for her pathetic content and her mate does run the page so she knows bloody fine whats going on and has seen the post where the man said about a gull taking one of the ducklings and a visitor chased it. She knows 2 have died for whatever reason yet continues to cover it up and lies and makes a big joke out of it. The people there all seem as bad as each other all a law unto themselves and all worship the ground that witch walks on. I am truly disgusted and so angry. No doubt she will do exactly the same next year.
Exactly if its natural selection why the hell did she take them in the first place!!! Oh i know because she wants to put herself on a pedestal for so called "rescuing"/ STEALING those innocent babies so eveyone thinks shes a big hero and its content for her pantomime of a page😡😡
Truth of the matter is shes a disgusting, cruel, selfish, self absorbed lying smug witch!!!

2220B62A-8B67-4092-A845-B54F2EC2D713.png

2F100585-21A2-4600-B746-683E0C0E4E2E.png

BE2E9C77-2664-4ED4-AB3B-71A31ECBF69B.png

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
It’s not natural selection when you choose to take the chicks from their mother and then not look after them for the full, recommended length of time just because it doesn’t suit you.

Reactions: 18
Although I think she should have left them alone from the start, since she intervened she could have had rather decency to keep them longer. Someone said previously I’m sure, another few weeks until they are independent enough or something. Which clearly they are not!

It’s 7:20 and we haven’t seen her yet.

Reactions: 15
This is getting so distressing now, those poor duckling keep going 'home's It's just not fair, that cruel woman has done this to them.
If you see Luisa Zissmans ducklings, they are way bigger than these, and she still has them at her house.
This vile woman just dumped them & left them to send for themselves.

• Angry
  • Sad
It would never have been so bad if she went back to catch mum to be with them. She thinks it’s a joke, it’s not it’s damn right cruel. Yes the gulls may have got them when little but this way they have no idea of defending themselves.

heartless cow

Reactions: 11
I’m sure when you return hand reared baby animals to the wild you’re not supposed to just dump them one day and hope for the best. That’s the problem. These ducklings have no survival skills, they’ve had no duck mother to learn from or look after them, unlike the ducklings last year.
The other ducks on the beach won’t know them or recognise them, including their mother. So they’re not going to help them out. Ducks don’t have human-like emotions where they take pity on other ducks and help them - it’s survival of the fittest.
What did Georgia think would happen?

I’d like to think this will make her think twice about snatching the ducklings next year but sadly it won’t 😭 although judging by that scilly page, someone else will if she doesn’t 😢

• Sad
Reactions: 9
I just wish someone would challenge her in person and explain why this is wrong - either a local who can actually see past the 'St Georgia' act or a visitor. We know she blocks anyone who expresses an opinion she doesn't like and most of her crony friends seem just as batty and selfish as she is. The problem with such a small community is no one wants to upset the 'big fish' - I'd love to go on holiday there just to speak to the witch!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.