Cleanandgleamit #5 Snatches the ducks gives no bucks. All for the gram she doesn't give a damn.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s not going to be able to leave ruby's bedroom
alone is she 😭
Why is she even going in there in the first place, let alone filming her personal space and posting it online? Neither of those children have any privacy. I’d have told my mam to get lost if she did that to me when I was that age.

Reactions: 16
They must be chilling somewhere because she hasn't seen any dead ones lying around 🤔🤔 yeah because I'm pretty sure the seagulls kill them for fun and then just drop them again.

Give me strength.

Reactions: 13
This bloody women is absolute idiot I've reported her to the rspca again the wildlife trust and I shall be speaking to the police again properly nothing will come of it cause she takes away with everything and I'm going to contact the little cal vet too

• Heart
Reactions: 13
She is so disrespectful, filming that memorial thing with people clearly upset. Yet again the only person with her phone on. Everybody else taking a moment to pay their respects and then there’s this bleep with her phone out!

She’s like a broken record with that Panda too, whilst I think it’s a bit weird Jo wants a massive teddy at his age I still think she should just respect the fact that he wants it and it’s in HIS room! She really boils my piss.

• Angry
She is so disrespectful, filming that memorial thing with people clearly upset. Yet again the only person with her phone on. Everybody else taking a moment to pay their respects and then there’s this bleep with her phone out!
It took me a moment to realise what those stories were about as she didn’t explain. But once I realised I was absolutely horrified that she would share something like that on Instagram.
Apart from the fact that it means very little to anyone outside of Scilly, it was obviously a poignant, moving tribute to someone who was loved dearly and not engagement fodder for social media.
She’s disgusting and really hit rock bottom this time.

• Wow
This bloody women is absolute idiot I've reported her to the rspca again the wildlife trust and I shall be speaking to the police again properly nothing will come of it cause she takes away with everything and I'm going to contact the little cal vet too
I wish you luck and hope you get more help from the wildlife Trust than I did. Apparently the ducks are feral domesticated (no I dont know what that means either!). Safe to say they couldn't even offer reassurance that she would be spoken to!

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Georgia in the morning "buy body shop from me, support your local consultant don't shop online, but shop online using my link, support people"
Georgia in the evening, "I've bought a new wash basket off amazon" there must be an independent store of scilly she could have bought that? Ohhh but she can still ad link it to amazon and make money for herself, riiiight! 😡
She can choose to believe those 2 ducklings are off in a nest all she wants but none of those ducklings have a nest because she took them away from it, they think their nest is her yard. And you can bet she'll be blocking up their entrance so they have no safe place to go. What a disgrace!

Sorry, now finished her stories, of course she blocked it up 😡
A few days just her and Ruby, no doubt she'll decide she needs to be in the shop which has barely been mentioned or been in for weeks, but to avoid time with Ruby. Maya has the right idea, doesn't want to go inside the mad house.
'her friend' sells the swim hats, it was rubys friends parents, who probably wouldn't want to be associated with her!

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 12

She’s like a broken record with that Panda too, whilst I think it’s a bit weird Jo wants a massive teddy at his age I still think she should just respect the fact that he wants it and it’s in HIS room! She really boils my piss.
She is absolutely disgusting. She has never even mentioned the said lady who passed but of course she has to get on that boat and film it all with a commentary and plaster it on her page without even an explantation. I thought she was referring to a boat as a lady and its only after some research i saw it was a lady who sadly passed away after a long cancer battle. She is the most disrespectful witch. Anything for a story. She has never made any reference to the lady before but she jumps on that boat with her f...... phone and films it when everyone is clearly upset as you say😡😡
I notice she never made any reference to the big gay pride event that was held there short ago.
I wonder why. Normally shes out bragging and filming every little event🤔

Georgia in the morning "buy body shop from me, support your local consultant don't shop online, but shop online using my link, support people"
Georgia in the evening, "I've bought a new wash basket off amazon" there must be an independent store of scilly she could have bought that? Ohhh but she can still ad link it to amazon and make money for herself, riiiight! 😡
She can choose to believe those 2 ducklings are off in a nest all she wants but none of those ducklings have a nest because she took them away from it, they think their nest is her yard. And you can bet she'll be blocking up their entrance so they have no safe place to go. What a disgrace!

Sorry, now finished her stories, of course she blocked it up 😡
A few days just her and Ruby, no doubt she'll decide she needs to be in the shop which has barely been mentioned or been in for weeks, but to avoid time with Ruby. Maya has the right idea, doesn't want to go inside the mad house.
'her friend' sells the swim hats, it was rubys friends parents, who probably wouldn't want to be associated with her!
I thought the same. Anything to make money. She makes my blood boil. Cant believe shes advertising and linking Rubys friends parents shop and trying to make money off that now. She marks it as not an ad bit of course its a bloody add😡
Everything with her is an add shes a money grabbing selfish witch. I pity Rubys friend getting involved with that. All she sees is pound signs flashing and she jumps on it😡

• Sad
Reactions: 12
It took me a moment to realise what those stories were about as she didn’t explain. But once I realised I was absolutely horrified that she would share something like that on Instagram.
Apart from the fact that it means very little to anyone outside of Scilly, it was obviously a poignant, moving tribute to someone who was loved dearly and not engagement fodder for social media.
She’s disgusting and really hit rock bottom this time.
I know I had to watch them twice to realise. As another poster above said I thought it was about a boat at first until I realised it was someone who had passed away. She’s an absolute disgrace of a woman.

Reactions: 11
Or they just can’t wait to get away from you!
No idea where they get it from as Georgia and Adam don't do a full day/week ever! He is what gives teachers a bad name for their hours. No mention of loving the holidays because Ruby is home though. Her kids are such an inconvenience.
The ducklings stayed in their beds last night, she has no idea where they were, they could have been on the sea all night, or in the middle of the beach. The only reason they are all together in the morning is to be fed!

Reactions: 9
She's proud of the ducklings for not coming into her patio? I thought she blocked up the hole so they physically couldn't get in. What does she expect?

Someone send this woman a swipe up for some discounted brain cells, because I can't deal anymore.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
If I remember correctly she brought them for adams birthday last year cos she left it to the last minute...I
She says she buys lots of things, has things sent to her from an array of mystery donors however once the ASA have been contacted they suddenly become ads 🤔

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.