Cleanandgleamit #5 Snatches the ducks gives no bucks. All for the gram she doesn't give a damn.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The carbon footprint on this bloody Sicily trip… she’s taking 3 planes and a train just to get there. But you know #shutterislandlife

Reactions: 9
I’m not sure why her pronunciation of the word “water” irritates me so much. 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Seems like she’s now not wanting to pay to get from Penzance to Newquay airport, so puts on a begging post to see if she can grift a lift… She’s blatant in her begginess!
Exactly that begging at its finest. She wants everything for nothing. The brass neck of her seriously and no doubt some idiot will do it. She cam well afford the taxi fair😡😡😡

Reactions: 10
Oh god the begging for the surf products. I really couldn't lower myself to these levels of instahun begging. Its so cringe and embarrassing of them.

I also find it so worrying that she's suddenly quite happy to leave those ducklings running free whilst she's "cleaning" inside the house. Has she got an invisible roof over her patio now??? The threat of a sea gull taking them surely still stands??? I'm concerned when she dpa them back on the beach now she's bored of them. They won't have been taught how to survive. She needs them to go to a sanctuary. She's a total idiot and am sick of her using them for content. She's no more concerned about their welfare than I am of getting any bloody body shop products from her. Total fraud

Reactions: 15
Oh god the begging for the surf products. I really couldn't lower myself to these levels of instahun begging. Its so cringe and embarrassing of them.

I also find it so worrying that she's suddenly quite happy to leave those ducklings running free whilst she's "cleaning" inside the house. Has she got an invisible roof over her patio now??? The threat of a sea gull taking them surely still stands??? I'm concerned when she dpa them back on the beach now she's bored of them. They won't have been taught how to survive. She needs them to go to a sanctuary. She's a total idiot and am sick of her using them for content. She's no more concerned about their welfare than I am of getting any bloody body shop products from her. Total fraud
Apparently she's got seagull/crow proof washing that protects the ducklings 🤣

• Haha
If she’s opening a new bank account and using it for Body Shop transactions, surely it has to be a business account that she opens, not a personal account. Is she on the fiddle?

She's had 2 banks close accounts on her, with no reason? Well clearly they don't want anything to do with her and are ending the relationship. I can't help but think of money laundering concerns personally or something along those lines? One bank would be strange but 2 is very odd!

Maybe it has been closed because it should have been a business account??
She's had 2 banks close accounts on her, with no reason? Well clearly they don't want anything to do with her and are ending the relationship. I can't help but think of money laundering concerns personally or something along those lines? One bank would be strange but 2 is very odd!
Yeah. They do monitor this stuff. There’ll be a hell of a lot of transactions going through that account for just a ‘personal’ account, so they’re possibly suspicious. I used to work in banking - if that’s why they’ve closed the account they have to report their suspicions to CIFAS and HMRC.

Of course Shutter Island has better different sand to the rest of the UK beaches, not like that awful gritty sand elsewhere 🙄 How would she know? She never goes anywhere else. I’m on the north east coast and our beaches in Northumberland are beautiful, as is Scotland, Wales, Northern Ireland and other parts of England I’ve visited. She’s so bloody ignorant.

And they live like animals in that house - who the hell chucks all that in the sink and then squirts washing up liquid on top?

Attachments

So she’s telling us that she went to bed and left a dirty sink??! Thought she couldn’t settle until everything was left spotless 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 11
Of course Shutter Island has better different sand to the rest of the UK beaches, not like that awful gritty sand elsewhere 🙄 How would she know? She never goes anywhere else. I’m on the north east coast and our beaches in Northumberland are beautiful, as is Scotland, Wales, Northern Ireland and other parts of England I’ve visited. She’s so bloody ignorant.

And they live like animals in that house - who the hell chucks all that in the sink and then squirts washing up liquid on top?
Totally agree shes so pathetic how she always makes Scilly out to be better than anywhere else in the UK. She is so full of lies and crap. There are so many amazing beaches on the mainland all over the UK and in my opinion much more beautiful and appealing than the one in front of her house. She has clearly never been anywhere to compare. I mean lets face it she calls Scilly more beautiful than the Algarve😂😂😂
Try visiting the most stunning pure white turquoise water beaches in the most beautiful untouched Scottish Islands and tour the whole of the UK and then come back and tell us that Scilly is stunning and there is nowhere like it on earth🙄
Its the same with the weather she bangs on anout how boiling it is there yet its 18 degrees😂😂
Im currently sat in my garden on the beautiful mainland and its 26 degrees so shut up Georgia you are so full of lies and nothing but nonsense spouts from your vile mouth. Also i would prefer to be in beautiful hot Scicily at the weekend where its what i call baking weather than being stuck on a cool 16 degree cloudy Scilly. (She hates leaving ahutter island when the weather is so amazing)🤔
So now she lets the ducks roam yet they werent allowed to roam with their mother. If a seagull wanta to take one it is no safer in your joke of a garden than it is on the beach. Everything is one big contradiction.
As for the state of the sink from someone who supposedly has so called OCD about cleaning well if you know you know🙄

Totally agree shes so pathetic how she always makes Scilly out to be better than anywhere else in the UK. She is so full of lies and crap. There are so many amazing beaches on the mainland all over the UK and in my opinion much more beautiful and appealing than the one in front of her house. She has clearly never been anywhere to compare. I mean lets face it she calls Scilly more beautiful than the Algarve😂😂😂
Try visiting the most stunning pure white turquoise water beaches in the most beautiful untouched Scottish Islands and tour the whole of the UK and then come back and tell us that Scilly is stunning and there is nowhere like it on earth🙄
Its the same with the weather she bangs on anout how boiling it is there yet its 18 degrees😂😂
Im currently sat in my garden on the beautiful mainland and its 26 degrees so shut up Georgia you are so full of lies and nothing but nonsense spouts from your vile mouth. Also i would prefer to be in beautiful hot Scicily at the weekend where its what i call baking weather than being stuck on a cool 16 degree cloudy Scilly. (She hates leaving ahutter island when the weather is so amazing)🤔
So now she lets the ducks roam yet they werent allowed to roam with their mother. If a seagull wanta to take one it is no safer in your joke of a garden than it is on the beach. Everything is one big contradiction.
As for the state of the sink from someone who supposedly has so called OCD about cleaning well if you know you know🙄
She’s got a cheek calling it a garden. More like Steptoe’s yard the amount of crap they’ve got lying around in there. It’s nothing to write home about, but obviously it’ll be much better than the gardens you get in the rest of the UK because, you know, Shutter Island 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She’s got a cheek calling it a garden. More like Steptoe’s yard the amount of crap they’ve got lying around in there. It’s nothing to write home about, but obviously it’ll be much better than the gardens you get in the rest of the UK because, you know, Shutter Island 😂
The beach is her garden, didn’t you know it’s right outside her front door 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.